Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) (28895 Views)

NJC Dismisses Petitions Against Abang Over Abia/Ondo Governorship Cases / Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) / Ministerial List: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees Begins Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by dainformant(m): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pictured is the Committee on Ethics, Privileges and Public Petitions doing a thorough job to inquire into the Petitions filled against some of the ministerial nominees as the screening begins on Tuesday (tomorrow)....Former governor of Rivers state and ministerial nominee Rotimi Amaechi was also pictured at the petitions panel to clear himself of allegations labelled against him....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/10/see-photos-of-senators-investigating.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
cool
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Basildvalour(m): 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ok

Plus banana on their table as refreshment grin

16 Likes

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
You appoint Amechi, Fasola, Fayemi and co ministers and then look me in the face to talk of some funny fights against corruption? This must be the most hypocritical government in the history of this country..

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by jessejunior(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Innocent faces grin
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Lattop(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
See SAINTSgrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by size40: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
owobokiri:
You appoint Amechi, Fasola, Fayemi and co ministers and then look me in the face to talk of some funny fights against corruption? This must be the most hypocritical government in the history of this country..
Are u a thief just by some other person merely calling u a thief? Anybody who calls u a thief must prove so in a court of competent jurisdiction. The ministerial nominees u are talking about have never been taken to court. No court in Nigeria have tried them. So they are as innocent as any other free Nigerians except u have something personal against them. For me, they are some of few available Nigerians who can deliver on any given assignment. They all performed well in their various States where they governed. If not that former governor Godswill Akpabio is a senator, I would to see him a minister.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by demolinka(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Unto screening matter, una go still chop beleful
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
size40:

Are u a thief just by some other person merely calling u a thief? Anybody who calls u a thief must prove so in a court of competent jurisdiction. The ministerial nominees u are talking about have never been taken to court. No court in Nigeria have tried them. So they are as innocent as any other free Nigerians except u have something personal against them. For me, they are some of few available Nigerians who can deliver on any given assignment. They all performed well in their various States where they governed. If not that former governor Godswill Akpabio is a senator, I would to see him a minister.
were you among APC saints who called Stella Oduah a thief? Hypocrite

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by gebest: 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
Ok

stay there make express leave u, banana is one of the best fruit.

3 Likes

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
size40:

Stretching your emergency analogy further.., Deizianni is not a thief.., Jonathan is not a thief, Oduah is not a thief etc.., so why were you marabouts up in arms yelling for change

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by gebest: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
owobokiri:
bros go check your BP

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Basildvalour(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
gebest:
stay there make express leave u, banana is one of the best fruit.
I didn't say its not a good fruit but it induces sleep...little wonder some of their brains are shut during sessions and others even dose off

4 Likes

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by gebest: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
I didn't say its not a good fruit but it induces sleep...little wonder some of their brains are shut during sessions and others even dose off
u must be refaring to WIKE the sleeping governor

5 Likes

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by WHOcarex: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
Ok

And apple

1 Like

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by tobtap: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin ...amaechi d slayer of jonathan tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by kokoA(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Each of those bananas may cost 1million naira o.. Eat with care grin

5 Likes

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by MrALIVE: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
owobokiri:
get lost

5 Likes

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by damton(m): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
Amaechi be like someone about to poop on his body.
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by tym92(m): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
International thief thief!!! In Fela's voice...
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Simitrendy: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2015

Nigeria politics is nothing to write home about.

U see politicians have this eccentric and anomalous behaviour.

Amaechi is facing petition

Why?

Because Nyesom Wike has ganged up with the Senators of the state to oppose him.

You know he is just being loyal to Jonathan to me.

Maybe because of the last election poll.

The election is gone. its a bygone era. Wike should allow it go.

Take a look at Ayo Fayose he will make slanderous comments about Fayemi. Just today on Meet Your Governor. Showing on Ekiti Television.

He was still antagonising him talking about the debts, Fayemi brought to Ekiti State.

Nevertheless do u know that Fayose called all the 3 Senator in Ekiti and appealed to them to support Fayemi.

Elections are gone, Politicians should wise up and be matured.

I wish Amaechi success in d screening

4 Likes

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by JohnEazy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Spacebooked
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Flashh: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
owobokiri:
Gerrara here mehn!

4 Likes

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by harristo(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
damton:
Amaechi be like someone about to poop on his body.

Amaechi is not smiling.
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Kazrem(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Thieves investigating thieves.

1 Like

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by obailala(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
owobokiri:
Keep your opinion to yourself please.. You never wanted the fight against corruption in the first place so please tell us why any right thinking person should take your opinion on this matter seriously?

8 Likes

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by millionboi(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Na 2day,thy will al ve dia way.......jst as saraki sins will b 4goten#napoliticsna#

1 Like

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by george4CHRIST(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
size40:

Amaechi is very corrupt he sold all the properties of rivers state, he is very very very corrupt
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by peter4d2(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Let them do a thorough job if minister presence would make d president luk bad shuld be cut off but nevertheless he shuld still appoint as d constitution stipulates dat each state would brig forth a minister.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Guber Tribunal: US Immigration Lawyer Testifies Against Deputy Governor / Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.