Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. (4169 Views)

She Raped Me And Begged / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by IamLEGEND1: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ozavize88:
CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND?
PunkyVeer:
Sure. Let's "follow" each other smiley

Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Ozavize88(f): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

******Smiles*****
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by murphyibiam15(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
vfactor:

I should know? How will I know na? Okay lemme assume that u re joking now.
i smell lies from this story....she first posted b4 of a case involving her and her husband and now this crap later she will post another lies and tell us this one is a joke or another person story.

@OP u know get conscious at all to the lie like this and fabricate stories

1 Like

Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

That's how girls roll yo cheesy
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by nuelyoyo(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Very dicey situation.
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by joseph1832(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I've heard of such cases & obviously so has the guy in question, hence I was curious to hear the full story. Separate the lies from the facts so to speak.
Well only the guy know the facts, saying he was raped by his ex to me was like saying "hey hun, I ran into my ex and we had sex".

Think of it, obviously, he must have met her somewhere where 'the rape' must have happened, a hotel room, her room, somewhere. So the question should be "what tha hell was the guy doing visiting his ex in a hotel room/her room or wherever they met?".

I mean there's always the likely possibility of two of them re kindling old feelings, I call it the "theory of once de be". That is, once de be, ever de be. In English, if you and your ex are still on speaking terms and you're all alone in a room, there's every possibility that the chances of you guys having sex is high. Especially if you guys parted ways and you're still friends.

So should my fiancée or whatever tell me she was raped by her ex, the first question I ask her is, "what tha hell where you doing in a room all alone with him in the first place?".

Obontami, b0rn2fuck shey I lie at the embolden.

2 Likes

Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Aminat508(f): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Well only the guy know the facts, saying he was raped by his ex to me was like saying "hey hun, I ran into my ex and we had sex".

Think of it, obviously, he must have met her somewhere where 'the rape' must have happened, a hotel room, her room, somewhere. So the question should be "what tha hell was the guy doing visiting his ex in a hotel room/her room or wherever they met?".

I mean there's always the likely possibility of two of them re kindling old feelings, I call it the "theory of once de be". That is, once de be, ever de be. In English, if you and your ex are still on speaking terms and you're all alone in a room, there's every possibility that the chances of you guys having sex is high. Especially if you guys parted ways and you're still friends.

So should my fiancée or whatever tell me she was raped by her ex, the first question I ask her is, "what tha hell where you doing in a room all alone with him in the first place?".

Nawa ooooooooo shocked shocked
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
My judgment!

Your guy is a cheat cum lair.

Any way forgive him & give one more chance!
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by obontami: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
joseph1832:

Obon_tami, b0rn2_fuck shey I lie at the embolden.
fcccking of one ex is normal thing na

I don't see any big deal in it

1 Like

Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
joseph1832:

I concur with what you just said, reason why in another post, I even mentioned that they must have been in some nudist beach. Because it just doesn't make sense to anyone with more than two brain cells working simultaneously grin
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's how girls roll yo cheesy
Lol... Why is it that Nairaland is usually empty in the afternoon? I have to wake up very early to post here most of the time. All of you seem to like taking your siesta! I hate all of you! I hate all of you! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:
Lol... Why is it that Nairaland is usually empty in the afternoon? I have to wake up very early to post here most of the time. All of you seem to like taking your siesta! I hate all of you! I hate all of you! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha. Siesta! Ariba! Well, there's something called real life, mate smiley How are you today, mr bougee? grin
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Siesta! Ariba! Well, there's something called real life, mate smiley How are you today, mr bougee? grin
Lol...I can see you've started rolling with Mexican hombre(men). What is the real life that you talk about, hun? If Africans are very hard working as you make it looks here. Why are they so poor? I am good. Always in a tough guy's mood! Bwahaha... How are you doing too?
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
she raped him, it happens :
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:

Lol...I can see you've started rolling with Mexican hombre(men). What is the real life that you talk about, hun? If Africans are very hard working as you make it looks here. Why are they so poor? I am good. Always in a tough guy mood! Bwahaha... How are you doing too?

That's because many, TBH, lack foresight. At least that's my take on it. I've met very few people who think of anything else other than today, myself included lol. I find planning or thinking about the future very boring because tomorrow is not promised to anybody today so I'd rather be livin lavida loca now & today. lol @ Mexican hombre.

I'm ok, btw. No complaints.
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's because many, TBH, lack foresight. At least that's my take on it. I've met very few people who think of anything else other than today, myself included lol. I find planning or thinking about the future very boring because tomorrow is not promised to anybody today so I'd rather be livin lavida loca now & today. lol @ Mexican hombre.

I'm ok, btw. No complaints.
That is something I really don't understand fully in this argument about real life part of your post. However, there is nothing wrong with partying and having fun but don't let them distract you from your career. Which of the Mexican men have you been rolling with? He looks like Eric Iglesia to me. Hahaha...
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:

That is something I really don't understand fully in this argument about real life part of your post. However, there is nothing wrong with partying and having fun but don't let them distract you from your career. Which of the Mexican men have you been rolling with? He looks like Eric Iglesia to me. Hahaha...

You said NL is quiet in the afternoons, my response was, maybe people are busy with real life. Duty calls sometimes. I don't party lol. I'm an old soul. When I see people my age going to clubs I think "Aren't they too old
for this crap?" grin. I'm not rolling with no Mexican dudes. But I love me some Jorge Salinas tongue
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You said NL is quiet in the afternoons, my response was, maybe people are busy with real life. Duty calls sometimes. I don't party lol. I'm an old soul. When I see people my age going to clubs I think "Aren't they too old
for this crap?" grin. I'm not rolling with no Mexican dudes. But I love me some Jorge Salinas tongue
I have found out it is actually due to time zone differences. You are missing a lot if you don't party. You have a mentality of an aged woman even some would still love to party. But, most South African people claim they party hard. This is becoming interesting as the discussion goes on.

I know you like handsome Mexican men all rather Latinos and I can link you to one who will be able to rock your world like you've never seen before. Jorge Salinas is an old, dude for goodness sake! Sh*t! Hahaha...
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:

I have found out it is actually due to time zone differences. You are missing a lot if you don't party. You have a mentality of an aged woman even some would still love to party. But, most South African people claim they party hard. This is becoming interesting as the discussion goes on.

I know you like handsome Mexican men all rather Latinos and I can link you to one who will be able to rock your world like you've never seen before. Jorge Salinas is an old, dude for goodness sake! Sh*t! Hahaha...

Hahaha. No comment. Speak to you later. Duty calls smiley
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. No comment. Speak to you later. Duty calls smiley
Okay!
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by clemz85(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ok, back story, how did they end up without clothes? That's what I wanna know. She must be a rapist as well as a magician if she can make clothes fall off a man. Craptastic excuse!

may your days be long
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Joeblazeochola(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
the word snake shud replace kill in dis country for example instead of saying "just kill it" u say "just snake it"

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Marries Most Beautiful Girl On His Birthday Oct. 1 (photos) / Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month / Shameful Act! See What This Ladies Was Seen Doing In A Nightclub (!8+ Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.