Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable (70295 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable / Oyinlola, Akeredolu, Others Allegedly Make It Into Buhari’s 2nd Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by ElDeeVee(m): 5:11am On Oct 13, 2015
Fake list
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by mizmia: 5:21am On Oct 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Nothing impressive in this list. I wish them well anyway!
And what would have been more impressive. I don't see Jonathan doing better

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by menix(m): 5:38am On Oct 13, 2015
Barth Nnaji did not make this List.

Amelica must hear this oo..

In the past, 1st list re usually the merit list while 2nd list is Oga at the top list but today is the reverse, no wonder I dreamt making the 2nd list of UNILAG, knowing the their 1st list is a Mischief list..
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by macolino(m): 5:45am On Oct 13, 2015
Editor1:
Hmmm.

So after making one of his inlaws his chief of staff, Okorocha has succeeded in pushing another of his inlaw as minister nominee.
Its only a stranger dat doesnt know what Imolites are suffering in the hands of this crook called Rochas.
A government of the inlaws, by the cousins and for the nephews.

By the way, I thought Buhari once said dat governors will not appoint his ministers for him. I am still wondering where he knew Prof. Anwuka from? Or even Eric Osagie of Edo state.
This Bubu can lie for Africa!
Abeg make I hear word,where were you when Rochas was shouting Change,Change,Change,remember buhari came to imo state three times.making sure that buhari wins in imo state,imolites were calling him all sorts of names.Wait make i ask you,you fit the work for mtn the ask for salary from glo? Am in support of Prof Anthony Anwukah.Education minister in awaiting.

10 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 13, 2015
Nothing peculiar about all the list

APC & 419 ARE SAME

1 Like

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by nazilee: 7:19am On Oct 13, 2015
senier007:
List of technocrats are here, the first was for the politicians
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by sirfemoz(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2015
Second batch list is out, buy a scratch card and check your name.. Third batch will soon come out..#TheList

1 Like

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by EKELEONU(m): 7:21am On Oct 13, 2015
Anwuka is Rochas brother inlaw. His son married Rochas daughter. I am officially dissappointed with GMB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by ocelot2006(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2015
senier007:
List of technocrats are here, the first was for the politicians

You call those people technocrats?
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by gragraboy: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2015
Editor1:
Hmmm.

So after making one of his inlaws his chief of staff, Okorocha has succeeded in pushing another of his inlaw as minister nominee.
Its only a stranger dat doesnt know what Imolites are suffering in the hands of this crook called Rochas.

By the way, I thought Buhari once said dat governors will not appoint his ministers for him. I am still wondering where he knew Prof. Anwuka from? Or even Eric Osagie of Edo state.
Dem finally put Igbo people name you are still wailing, if him nor put any igbo name the same u go still dey wail

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by LastProphet: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2015
that SAN Ocholi is a first class professional with spotless integrity, I have a cousin working in his chamber more than 10 years

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by hedonistic: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2015
Uninspiring list.
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by kenedy175(m): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2015
This is simply a compensation list. Smh#
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by HopeAtHand: 7:24am On Oct 13, 2015
finestiyke:
If Prof Anwukah truly makes that list, then I'd respect Rochas more! Though he's greedy to make everything about his family.

Click LIKE if you believe Rochas has impoverished Imo State and click share if you believe he's the best thing to happen to Imo State

I clicked Like and Share.. cool

Because i wanted to support your "ministry" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2015
Hope tinubu will not go and hug transformer
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by okpurukata(f): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2015
I am so happy to see Senator Lokpobiri s name on the list. A great son of Bayelsa and a truly de tribaliased Nigerian. Congrats in advance sir.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by bigerboy200: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2015
Wow...Prof Isaac Adewole is the outgoing VC of my school U.I..He is more than capable... the list is a fine blend of politicians and Technocrats.. God bless Baba go slow..

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by nephemmy(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2015
Hummn!!
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by gragraboy: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2015
kenedy175:
This is simply a compensation list. Smh#
Wail-on brother
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by fratermathy(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2015
EKELEONU:
Anwuka is Rochas brother inlaw. His son married Rochas daughter. I am officially dissappointed with GMB.

Is he also Buhari's nephew? Smh. You just believe that if Anwuka's name is there then the list is a fraud. What do you even know about the good Prof.?
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by eddybillfm: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2015
Editor1:
Hmmm.

Leave sentiment out of opinions. We yearn for change and development. Please allow PMb to concentrate on what you people were not patient to wait for.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Amack(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2015
Editor1:
Hmmm.

APC is a party build on hypocrites, saboteurs and liars. Fr Mbaka why now, I can't believe that you don't see this coming before campaigning for buhari. But before I forget Editor1 correct your 5Star you try.

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by ocelot2006(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2015
mizmia:

And what would have been more impressive. I don't see Jonathan doing better

Jonathan did way better. His team members were drawn from some of the best institutions across the globe etc Arthur Anderson, Goldman Sachs, United Nations, Harvard, MiT, etc.

This Buhari team is simply made up of politicians beong compensated. That means the treasury of their reapective ministries will be loooted. A total dissapointment.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by teamchocolate: 7:28am On Oct 13, 2015
Pls mr tonye... had you been buhari, print wut u think wud av been an appropriate ministerial list... let's listen and learn, that would make a nice thread...

TonyeBarcanista:
Nothing impressive in this list. I wish them well anyway!

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2015
EKELEONU:
Is he a fit and proper person for appointment? Should he be disqualified because his son fell in love with a certain powerful family?

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Cetona(f): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2015
Wow, and my VC made #thelist. I hope they will all perform well, that's all that matters in the end.
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by teamchocolate: 7:32am On Oct 13, 2015
Your a fool, I went to UNILAG

UNILAG's first list is the merit list...

2nd and 3rd lists are supplementary and concessional list.. don't say what u don't know...

menix:
Barth Nnaji did not make this List.

Amelica must hear this oo..

In the past, 1st list re usually the merit list while 2nd list is Oga at the top list but today is the reverse, no wonder I dreamt making the 2nd list of UNILAG, knowing the their 1st list is a Mischief list..
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Sultanchidi(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2015
Editor1:
Hmmm.

u ar on point, especially that of edo state, i blive it's either oshiomole or major danjuma that influenced d choice of ehanire Osagie cus d major is an in-law of d Ehanire family
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Lionhearted: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:
Anwuka amd Adewole, 2 former VC, make I keep my stone in case they fall my hand. I hope Adewole go rep Osun well like the last Min of Agric, and not like that eediot wey talk sey after e leave post, he go bring out his gloves to box Adeleke or who sef.
God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria.

Adewole is representing Osun cos he is from there, of Ijesha stock. An astute administrator.

Where is Oyinlola?

This Buhari seem to know what he is doing. Most of his appointees have nonexistent or weak political base/structures.

That way, they answer only to him not some tin-god from somewhere. It will be hard to undermine his government.

He is learning from the mistakes of other(s).

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by jaymichael(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2015
ocelot2006:

You call those people technocrats?
They are artisans.
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by danbrowndmf(m): 7:36am On Oct 13, 2015
Chanchit:
Abeg make this ministerial thing do quick go jare, the thing sef come get hype pass SE worldcup players list.
bros me sef tire ogrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead / Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) / The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.