Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,672 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable (70297 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable / Oyinlola, Akeredolu, Others Allegedly Make It Into Buhari’s 2nd Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by metorichmond(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2015
Glory be to God, *dancing * SAN Ocholi finally made it oooooo.
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by advocates: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Nothing impressive in this list. I wish them well anyway!
This guy is beginning to sound off track. Your partisanship is unhidden. Your level of opposition is unattractive, lacks colour and is fast fading away to oblivion. Very soon you will become a lone ranger or the only voice in wilderness, because it appears to me that your other colleagues had gained their senses back and are now commenting a constructively. I wish you well in your loneliness.
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Mishydoo(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2015
Same Sh!t Different Pot....! undecided
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by alexlee50: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2015
senier007:
List of technocrats are here, the first was for the politicians
I laugh.u see technocrats for the list?
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by j4sure(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2015
ok oooooooooooooo
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by obiak4(m): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2015
FearGodinall:
This government is just positioning itself for failure, loikpobiri aba.
loikopiri who supervised the slaping of timipreye slyva? Or another one?
Just asking where did bubu see all this ppl sef
what happen to apeli,angbari,or even ebiteni
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2015
advocates:
This guy is beginning to sound off track. Your partisanship is unhidden. Your level of opposition is unattractive, lacks colour and is fast fading away to oblivion. Very soon you will become a lone ranger or the only voice in wilderness, because it appears to me that your other colleagues had gained their senses back and are now commenting a constructively. I wish you well in your loneliness.
Maybe you should teach me
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by metorichmond(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2015
God bless u 4 dat stmnt, u sure know him very very well.
LastProphet:
that SAN Ocholi is a first class professional with spotless integrity, I have a cousin working in his chamber more than 10 years
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Nature129(m): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2015
ocelot2006:

Jonathan did way better. His team members were drawn from some of the best institutions across the globe etc Arthur Anderson, Goldman Sachs, United Nations, Harvard, MiT, etc.

This Buhari team is simply made up of politicians beong compensated. That means the treasury of their reapective ministries will be loooted. A total dissapointment.

Inferiority complex on display. So everybody must go to Harvard and MIT before becoming a minister in Nigeria? Then lets shutdown our schools so that if you don't have money for Harvard and MIT. you'll start selling "bend down select" at Balogun Market. Smh

1 Like

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by metorichmond(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2015
U sure know him very well, no doubt.
LastProphet:
that SAN Ocholi is a first class professional with spotless integrity, I have a cousin working in his chamber more than 10 years
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by obiak4(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=Chanchit post=38926859]

So you expect him to know people in every part of the country?[/quote he is expected to know credible ppl in every part of the country and africa in general
as a former head of state,ptf boss,contested election 3consecutive times in which he tour almost all part of 9ja
so far from the list what we have seen is cronies or sub cronies of people who brought him to power
except for his kitchen cabinets
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by noblegrex: 8:47am On Oct 13, 2015
Chanchit:

So you expect him to know people in every part of the country?
I wonder ooo.some peeps get brain dem no dey use am.sai baba sai buhari the mandela of Nigeria
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by macolino(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2015
fratermathy:

Is he also Buhari's nephew? Smh. You just believe that if Anwuka's name is there then the list is a fraud. What do you even know about the good Prof.?
A very humble technocrat..
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by advocates: 8:49am On Oct 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Maybe you should teach me
I would love to Mr. Bacanista, but you don't come across to me as someone submissive enough to take correction. You may have been poorly reset by your mentor (metuh) to adapt to common lies and deceits believing you are on the right track.

If the many tutorials here are not enough to put you on track, your situation I suppose is more pathetic than I envisaged. GOOD LUCK on your lonely path.
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Mosh1: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2015
Mogidi:
I didn't see Oby Ezekwesili's name there, what happened?
[size=15pt]ROFLMAO!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oby and Tinubu seems to be the two biggest losers in the fight for ministerial appointments.
If they succeeded in hijacking the ministerial appointment you will still wail.....why?
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by don4real18(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2015
Editor1:
Hmmm.

So after making one of his inlaws his chief of staff, Okorocha has succeeded in pushing another of his inlaw as minister nominee.
Its only a stranger dat doesnt know what Imolites are suffering in the hands of this crook called Rochas.
A government of the inlaws, by the cousins and for the nephews.

By the way, I thought Buhari once said dat governors will not appoint his ministers for him. I am still wondering where he knew Prof. Anwuka from? Or even Eric Osagie of Edo state.
This Bubu can lie for Africa!
One panadol for you bro.... Maybe it will relieve you of the headache causing your poor level of reasoning.
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Ujupsy: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2015
Editor1:
Hmmm.

So after making one of his inlaws his chief of staff, Okorocha has succeeded in pushing another of his inlaw as minister nominee.
Its only a stranger dat doesnt know what Imolites are suffering in the hands of this crook called Rochas.
A government of the inlaws, by the cousins and for the nephews.

By the way, I thought Buhari once said dat governors will not appoint his ministers for him. I am still wondering where he knew Prof. Anwuka from? Or even Eric Osagie of Edo state.
This Bubu can lie for Africa!
There is no better way o compensate people that help him into power not by merit afterall
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:
Anwuka amd Adewole, 2 former VC, make I keep my stone in case they fall my hand. I hope Adewole go rep Osun well like the last Min of Agric, and not like that eediot wey talk sey after e leave post, he go bring out his gloves to box Adeleke or who sef.
God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria.
VC's are very corrupt. I hope they will change.
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by metorichmond(m): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2015
SAN Ocholi integrity is unquestionable, he is 100 percent pure n devoid of stains. A well deserved nominee!
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by opineflu(m): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2015
Xxpress:
I couldn't find my name there. Someone should ask baba for me.
perhaps u are related to tinubu....sorry tiefnubu
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by wiseoneking: 9:21am On Oct 13, 2015
finestiyke:
If Prof Anwukah truly makes that list, then I'd respect Rochas more! Though he's greedy to make everything about his family.

Click LIKE if you believe Rochas has impoverished Imo State and click share if you believe he's the best thing to happen to Imo State
let him go and pay the salary of teachers, civil servants, pensioners and contractors. No show. Na smiling and suffering. Lol
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Impecca(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Anwuka former VC IMSU
God Bless Imo State
How does that affect the fact that Buhari has failed in keeping to his words?
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by AngryNigerian(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2015
finestiyke:
If Prof Anwukah truly makes that list, then I'd respect Rochas more! Though he's greedy to make everything about his family.

Click LIKE if you believe Rochas has impoverished Imo State and click share if you believe he's the best thing to happen to Imo State

...& the shares are leading!

1 Like

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by teamchocolate: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2015
I am sure ur one of those who tried by hook or crook to enter unilag but because of ur low IQ, u went to ire-poly or auchi poly if indeed u went to school at all fool....

My folks are far from imbecilic... they are well achieved professionals who have mentored many people both home and abroad.. but how will u know that wen we are on a faceless forum... where any fool with a cheap China phone and 5MB of data can come and spew trash... my piece of advice to u, stop hating, maybe then God will look kindly on u and then ur children can manage to go to Unilag cuz apparently it's late for u... ode!!!

menix:

Ur parents re the bigger fool.
U re a product of mixed sperms..

A supposedly Alumni whom does not know sarcasm, a disgrace to Unilag nd ur imbecilic folks at home..
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Dee60: 9:51am On Oct 13, 2015
Okechukwu Enilamah - What a great choice. Thumbs up fpor this administration. Okey is competence, excellence and integrity per excellence.
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by menix(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2015
teamchocolate:
I am sure ur one of those who tried by hook or crook to enter unilag but because of ur low IQ, u went to ire-poly or auchi poly if indeed u went to school at all fool....

My folks are far from imbecilic... they are well achieved professionals who have mentored many people both home and abroad.. but how will u know that wen we are on a faceless forum... where any fool with a cheap China phone and 5MB of data can come and spew trash... my piece of advice to u, stop hating, maybe then God will look kindly on u and then ur children can manage to go to Unilag cuz apparently it's late for u... ode!!!

Hahahahahhahahahahhahhahahhahahah!!
Did u say they re professional? Hahahaha..

And they gave birth to u, who comes on same faceless forum to call another Fool for no just reason apart from feeling funky..

My friend Shataaap, ur folks re professional sango worshippers...

Imbeciles like u would possibly be an Education graduate..

Run along, can hear ur folks ring the 10am bell(call of worship) for sango...
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by AdekunleSegun(m): 10:39am On Oct 13, 2015
this list is not yet complete. my name is not there.
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by zik4ever: 10:47am On Oct 13, 2015
Waoh, almost 10 Lawyers in all if you put both lists together. This must be government of the rule of law. Change!
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by change49ja: 10:51am On Oct 13, 2015
Mogidi:
I didn't see Oby Ezekwesili's name there, what happened?
[size=15pt]ROFLMAO!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oby and Tinubu seems to be the two biggest losers in the fight for ministerial appointments.

Tinubu as a minister, tell me you're joking?
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by LordMecuzy(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2015
Impecca:

How does that affect the fact that Buhari has failed in keeping to his words?

Not my business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) / The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo) / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.