Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard (40573 Views)

Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Khez: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2015
Are these the Angels?

Total disrespect for the women ...

Total disrespect for the youths ....

He keeps compensating those that funded his campaign, those that brought private jets to fly his old self around......

Why did it take him four months to unveil retired criminals to us?

Four months to introduce fashola and amechi to us....

Totally disappointed .......obviously his anti corruption fight is dead on arrival........ Smh for my country,

GOD bless us tho*we go berra, na time e go take sad
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by seniorbros(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2015
James Ocholi, well deserved.
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by teepain: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2015
engrsyer:
Youths have no place in PMB's govt till 2019 yet we claimed we are the future leaders of tomorrow.

The last time I checked the youths we had in the past like like Dimeji Bankole, Salisu Buhari et all disappointed us. Let us make competence the prerequisite for appointments and not age. I tell you for a fact, that we the youths of today need to change our value system before we can provide effective leadership. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by CHUKSKALIDONN: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2015
When you insight people but they weren't capable of listening you have to allow them see for themselves. You voted for change, the way you were lobbying for change as if he's not interested in politics. For me someone that spent his entire life pursuing aso rock meant no good. He's a religious dog and tribalist which mostly motivated him.....he's very incapable, hiding under the umbrella of military for years to deceive people of his incapability
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by segesmith: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2015
This is a clear indication that PMB did not prepare himself for the position he is occupying now... you can't wait this long and what you are presenting to Nigerians are these caliber of people..in a country where we are crying of corruption, how corruption has crumbled the country economic....PMB is busy compensating politicians with sensitive positions. Na Wa Aboki na Aboki
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by tk4rd: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2015
finestiyke:
If Prof Anwukah truly makes that list, then I'd respect Rochas more! Though he's greedy to make everything about his family.

Click LIKE if you believe Rochas has impoverished Imo State and click share if you believe he's the best thing to happen to Imo State
Hehehehe... 50/50..

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by 5starmilitant: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2015
vikyno:
Why do u have to cry more than the bereaved?

Your ranting is uncalled for. Besides, the guy said 'god' and not 'God' you wrote there. Anything can be his god.

You need not insult him and bother yourself about that.

The fact that he addressed God Almighty as god shows he has no regard for Him.

If anything can be god as you said, what about the 24 elders of Heaven he mentioned? Or has he also modified it?

He should learn to think properly before commenting abeg.
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Olaimpeccable(f): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=dayo23 post=38930757]Speculations list.....Buhari lcan't appoint this rubbish. [/quote

Please can you just give us names of those you think he should have appointed... Because I don't understand your definition of rubbish.. Thanks
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by dvee2: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2015
IzonOwei:
what kind of minister would heneiken lokpobori be...i weep for nigeria.... angry angry angry angry

where were you when Area boy Wike was made minister of EDUCATION for that matter? leave matter.
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by dboss444: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2015
5starmilitant:

You must be very stupid to ask such a question about God. It shows you are brainless and useless.
How and why would you ever think of questioning God?
Or do you see Him(God) as buhari?
Or you don't even know your achievements in life so far is the handiwork of someone(God)?
Why are you still breathing, are you an elder?

You better go on your kneels now and tell Him you're sorry.

Thank God you are not God, if nt you would have struck angelofurlife dead. The God he was referring to don't need ur help in insulting and condemning the young man
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by yommen: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2015
They are all FORMAL one thing or the other.
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by deolu2000(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2015
mikolo80:
I am about to become a leader
lam Adesina son is a leader
former commissioner now house of rep
seminatari or whatever her name was a commissioner in rivers
30 yr old is attorney general in benue
what's your excuse
is it their fault you're ignorant to join party
army or become an entrepreneur
instead all you do is bitchh and moan
instead of getting involved and talking responsibility
all you do is complain complain complain
make I advise you Bros
complain doesn't solve shiee
action does
u hv a point bro,we d youth sit down with our phones n laptops to mk e-noise while this 'old' people were out there working for their parties successes,but when the fruits come we want to be the ones to eat the largest share,it's not done anywhere,you have to sow first before you reap.
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2015
Speculations!! Awukah and odimegwu are both from Imo state and orlu zone to be precise. Is either one of them will make the list.
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Olaimpeccable(f): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2015
deolu2000:

u hv a point bro,we d youth sit down with our phones n laptops to mk e-noise while this 'old' people were out there working for their parties successes,but when the fruits come we want to be the ones to eat the largest share,it's not done anywhere,you have to sow first before you reap.

My brother, God bless you for the comment.... That phrase "we are the leaders of tomorrow" gives you a futuristic hope that will never come if you don't come to a realization that we that leaders of today. Make una dey there dey make noise.
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by kingsley3218(m): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2015
Hehehehe...... Mind you, prof. Anwukah was IMSU's former vice chancellor,kudos to the university, proudly an Imo star!!!
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by nikkiking(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2015
engrsyer:
Youths have no place in PMB's govt till 2019 yet we claimed we are the future leaders of tomorrow.
I thought so.......until i realised it either the leaders of tomorrow ain't born yet or our teachers lied to us shocked sad.
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by opribo(m): 10:42am On Oct 13, 2015
It is not about professorship but about track records. What has these people done for the country even outside government. I know of one pastor a young man that organizes annual seminars called platform, very educative and empowering from his own money and free of charge to the public. I know another multi millionaire philanthropist from the north that gives grants to indigent women from all over Nigeria. That is what we call track record and we have many of them across Nigeria.
A professor or doctor or SAN who does not connect with the people's need is a good as a dullard leader in the saddle.
See we need to stop all this reacting to please some people and remain focused on the objective we want to achieve. Truth is an old person cannot cheat nature, in the first place the bones are weak and the nervous system cannot coordinate properly so also is the brain.
We need vibrant young successful young people in their 40 and 50's to galvanize this country into where we want to be. We need calculated risk takers who know what the challenges are. As they say only a mad man performs the same thing repeatedly and expect a new results. We cannot afford to be recycling old men in their 60's and 70's and expect to play in the global league of economic and technological advancement. Some of these profs are the ones that will be telling you about FORTRAN 4 and COBOL programming languages, they dont even know the world has long moved on behind them.
Tell them that we can build a bridge across the atlantic they will say never it is impossible. Young man you are too ambitious.

We really need to run and catch up with the world and be the true African giant that we are, unfortunately we cannot achieve that with these old 'gagbos' that have contributedly immensely to the grounding of Nigeria. I now one retired general that is in his 80's that have featured in every government ever since I gratuated form school. The wife is in senate the son is in government, haba so governemnt has become their birth right. Let merit, performance and hardwork be the selection criteria of government officials and not godfatherism, but I know if the youths have the physical power and the mental strength its a matter of time. There is a saying in my place, if you takes what belongs to a child with one hand and raise it up so the child cannot reach it. When the hand start aching you, nobody will tell you to drop it down. Mtcheeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2015
Who says professor Isaac adewole is d former vice chancellor of university of ibadan? undecided
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 13, 2015
dvee2:

where were you when Area boy Wike was made minister of EDUCATION for that matter? leave matter.
i tire for nigeria....we have no technocrats to govern the country...just bunch of thugs and olodos... angry angry....no hope for the country
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Still searching for the 'leaders of tomorrow'
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by walepackage(m): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2015
Is it all about the age or about the delivered of good governance.i don't care who Pmb nominates 4 d ministerial position,in as much he/she do d needfull.
Time will tell
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by 5starmilitant: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
dboss444:

[s][/s] Thank God you are not God, if nt you would have struck angelofurlife dead. The God he was referring to don't need ur help in insulting and condemning the young man
[s][/s]

Rubbish
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by vikyno(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
5starmilitant:

The fact that he addressed God Almighty as god shows he has no regard for Him.

If anything can be god as you said, what about the 24 elders of Heaven he mentioned? Or has he also modified it?

He should learn to think properly before commenting abeg.

As for the 24 elders of Heaven, I dunno anything about that one.
My point is that our Almighty God is capable of defending himself.
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by vikyno(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
If it take over four months for the Daura Dollar.d to gather these people, then it will take third term to bring about the Change he promised the gullible ones that voted and rigged him into power.

1 Like

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by oafowowe(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
BA II Plus Texas Instrument Calculator available for CIS and CFA candidates.
Call Deji on 08183993936 for your request.

1 Share

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by 5starmilitant: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
vikyno:

I know He's capable, but I also chose to defend my father.
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by 5starmilitant: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
vikyno:

I know He's capable, but I also chose to defend my father(God).
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by angelofurlife: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
5starmilitant:

You must be very stupid to ask such a question about God. It shows you are brainless and useless.
How and why would you ever think of questioning God?
Or do you see Him(God) as buhari?
Or you don't even know your achievements in life so far is the handiwork of someone(God)?
Why are you still breathing, are you an elder?

You better go on your kneels now and tell Him you're sorry.
you are an idiot for insulting your entire family, what did I say to warrant such nonsense from you. For your information I am holier than you so stop this holier than thou attitude of yours it will lead you no where. If we check well it your type that goes about committing atrocities. Who made you the mouth piece of the most high, from what you wrote you are afraid of god but am not,you know why cause I have a father daughter relationship with him, he gives me a second chance even when I don't deserve it and I advice you go Bleep yourself IDIOT.
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by angelofurlife: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
5starmilitant:

I know He's capable, but I also chose to defend my father.
my god does not need a foul mouthed fool like you to defend him.
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by angelofurlife: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
vikyno:

person wan die untop this matter o, please leave this idiot to give himself hbp
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by angelofurlife: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
dboss444:

Thank God you are not God, if nt you would have struck angelofurlife dead. The God he was referring to don't need ur help in insulting and condemning the young man
he can never be given a leadership position as little as class prefect not to talk of being god
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by angelofurlife: 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
angelofurlife:
Why is it that I don't see young vibrant men on that list? What have the youth done to buhari and even god? For heaven sef na 24 elders god appoint grin na wetin
abeg make Una no vex me and my chi dey joke so nobody should die yet, OK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths / President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials / 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.