Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard (40576 Views)

Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Rexology: 7:02am On Oct 13, 2015
Wishful thinking is when you think that a 73year old president would appoint a 35 or 40 year old men to work with. Most old men like PMB have the impression that youths do not have much wisdom. It's only normal for an aged person like PMB to associate and brainstorm with the aged people like them. He will always prefer an aged person in his government to a youth any day any time. Therefore youths should wait for their own time (from the look of things, it seems the time of youths in federal government had passed )
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by jlinkd78(m): 7:03am On Oct 13, 2015
finestiyke:
If Prof Anwukah truly makes that list, then I'd respect Rochas more! Though he's greedy to make everything about his family.

Click LIKE if you believe Rochas has impoverished Imo State and click share if you believe he's the best thing to happen to Imo State
Apc has made submission of ministerial nominee list to d senate to become an achievement something in d time past was supposed to be a mere administrative release devoid of all these hype and selfies. Meanwhile I doubt this list as both Odimegwu (pro-Obj) and Anwuka (pro-Rochas) are both from same Imo State. In other news we v bin hearing Barth Nnaji from Enugu but hia now Osita Okechukwu.
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by adaweezy(m): 7:04am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by 5starmilitant: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2015
mikolo80:
I am about to become a leader
lam Adesina son is a leader
former commissioner now house of rep
seminatari or whatever her name was a commissioner in rivers
30 yr old is attorney general in benue
what's your excuse
is it their fault you're ignorant to join party
army or become an entrepreneur
instead all you do is bitchh and moan
instead of getting involved and talking responsibility
all you do is complain complain complain
make I advise you Bros
complain doesn't solve shiee
action does

It's not about who supported this govt or not. Everybody cannot support one candidate. It's not possible.
What I said was never directed to any political party. It was thesame thing that happened even when PDP was there.

Audu Ogbeh was a ministerial nominee 33 years ago and was screened by bukola saraki's father. Then bukola was a boy, now thesame bukola is screening that same audu ogbeh now........... Just imagine that.
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by maupe: 7:15am On Oct 13, 2015
This list is completely false, minus the name of Oyinola.

1 Like

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2015
5starmilitant:

Do not be deceived, this YOUTH are the LEADERS of TOMORROW talk is a scam in Nigeria. The today we are now, was the tomorrow of yesterday.
Confirm!!! Help me tell them o
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by engrsyer(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2015
mikolo80:
we need leaders for today not sailers. But don't worry u are leaders of tomorrow
Amen but at our old age?
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Barayeks(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2015
We have heard na!
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2015
what kind of minister would heneiken lokpobori be...i weep for nigeria.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Catalyst007(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2015
Eye-service is a biitch
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by saint047(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2015
I want to thank GMB for taking his time to search for technocrats in Osun State and finally arrived at the choice of Ex Gov. Oyinlola

1 Like

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2015
And no female. again!!! cry undecided angry
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Abagworo(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2015
It seems only Imo State has 2 on the list.
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by sukkot: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:
And no female. again!!! cry undecided angry
i hear buhari is considering hiring diezani madueke as one of his ministers. i will confirm the news and get back to you
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by opalu: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2015
So many lawyers.
its their time. Enjoy
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Leyemoshood: 9:09am On Oct 13, 2015
nice one baba

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/0
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by onyebuoke: 9:09am On Oct 13, 2015
Tomorrow never reach lol
engrsyer:
Youths have no place in PMB's govt till 2019 yet we claimed we are the future leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Rexnegro(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2015
As for me I don't care weda youth is dia or not what I care about is whoever has been nominated should use his position to better the con3 affecting all regions n nigerians equally.....youth youth as if nigeria youth is ready to take the bull by d horns....abegi make youth go sit down jare.
Pmb ride on someone like me is fully behind u sir....
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by ARKdiscloser7(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2015
FORMER! FORMER!! FORMER!!! FORMER!!!! FORMER!!!!! FORMER!!!!!!

when will it be the turn of :

LATER? LATER?? LATER LATER? LATER??
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Nwadiala: 9:12am On Oct 13, 2015
Youth!
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Joeace3000(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2015
Maybe we need old hands to stem the tide of corruption of younger people in the last administration. I'll just wait and watch.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you for free how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by vikyno(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2015
Why do u have to cry more than the bereaved?

Your ranting is uncalled for. Besides, the guy said 'god' and not 'God' you wrote there. Anything can be his god.

You need not insult him and bother yourself about that.

5starmilitant:

You must be very stupid to ask such a question about God. It shows you are brainless and useless.
How and why would you ever think of questioning God?
Or do you see Him(God) as buhari?
Or you don't even know your achievements in life so far is the handiwork of someone(God)?
Why are you still breathing, are you an elder?

You better go on your kneels now and tell Him you're sorry.
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Kulas: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2015
Osita Okechukwu,Enugu State representative,what portfolio is he going to head?,......political compensation time!
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by exwizzy90(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2015
angelofurlife:
Why is it that I don't see young vibrant men on that list? What have the youth done to buhari and even god? For heaven sef na 24 elders god appoint grin na wetin
I smell profanity. Choose ur words carefully to avoid...
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by jameswatt523: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2015
I am a supporter of PMB but im totally disappointed with his choice of Ministers. Prof. Anwukah?? Imo State is in shambles due to his contributions to the government of Rochas Okorocha. Nigeria, which way??
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Icecream4U(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2015
engrsyer:
Amen but at our old age?
bro, nobody is going to force you to be a leader. You have to take the necessary steps towards that direction.
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by walemadu: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2015
chai! this list dey give person weak erection
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by obailala(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2015
Adesiji77:

As Nigerians earnestly await the announcement of the remaining 15 names on President Muhammadu Buhari’s second batch of ministerial list, Vanguard gathered that below are the names contained in the list submitted to Senate President Bukola Saraki, earlier today.

See names:

1. Former Chairman of the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria, Barr Mohammed Bello;

2. Former Governor of Osun State, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola;

3. Former Chairman of the National Population Census, NPC, Chief Festus Odimegwu;

4. Former spokesman of the Conference of Nigerian Political Parties, CNPP, Osita Okechukwu;

5. Former ANPP governorship candidate in Abia, Ikechi Emenike (Abia)

Others nominees also said to be enlisted are Heineken Lokpobiri, former speaker of the Bayelsa House of Assembly and two-time senator; James Ocholi (SAN), who recently contested for the APC governorship ticket in Kogi state but lost to Abubakar Audu; Anthony Anwuka, a professor of education administration who was secretary to the government of Imo state; Isaac Adewole, former Vice Chancellor, University of Ibadan and a professor of obstetrics and gynaecology.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/professors-two-time-senator-others-make-buharis-ministerial-list/
Odimegwu and Anwuka are from the same Imo state. I wonder how this will scale through when you consider our federal character mess.
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by adorable29(f): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2015
This country is a huge joke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials / 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council / Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.