Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why Women Complain That Men Leave After They Know About Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Complain That Men Leave After They Know About Them? (1138 Views)

Big Booty By Jennifer Lopez - Why Do Women Complain Bout The Way Men Treat Them? / Women Complain Of Man's Batter Whereas They Hv Mouth Batter. / Why Do Nigerian Women Complain A Lot About Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Complain That Men Leave After They Know About Them? by schele25(m): 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2009
I think there is a possible believe that women are the main folks enjoy sex than men, but still there is this little noise from them that men only want to go beyond their panties and go with their business. The two parties go in the room, UnCloth together with the lights on, introduce their sexual experiences to each other, and than engage into sexual activities with the man taking on the pumping job, all the woman has to do is make all those noise that empower the man more. but after that, they want men to buy them food, clothes, and all those expensive materials needed by them. Its really a double job for men. They go to a woman, ask her out and take her maybe to the movies or to a restaurant, do her couple of favors before she agrees to have sex. Again on the bed, the good job depends on the man to be strong and satisfy the woman. I think women want two things from men, Money and Sex, noting else. What do you think?
Re: Why Women Complain That Men Leave After They Know About Them? by Akinagirl(f): 3:54am On Apr 27, 2009
Yeah and men want sex. So what, why complain you gotta go after what u want. So if you have to wine and dine before the booty, then do so.
Re: Why Women Complain That Men Leave After They Know About Them? by Onchedu(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2011
I really wonder where some of U grew up & where u got your social condtionings from.

Men want women for sex and women want men for sex and money? Heaven help the children U will mentor directly or indirectly.
Re: Why Women Complain That Men Leave After They Know About Them? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2011
Y r u wining.dint dey tel u Notin gud comes easy.if u want some kitten u've got 2 impres d owner of d punanie b4 she givs u d key 2 ha punanie.its wot u men av turnd women 2.dis days a guy cant do anytin 4 a gal 4 free if he hasnt gotin there.nw d slogan is 'money 4 hand,back 4 ground'
Re: Why Women Complain That Men Leave After They Know About Them? by MrsEve2(f): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2011
I thought the subject said why do women complain about men leaving after knowing about them. I assumed the woman share something to a man that he couldn't deal with and he left. Now, I see it totally different scenario! Fraud! angry
Re: Why Women Complain That Men Leave After They Know About Them? by PTBNaija(f): 3:45am On Jan 03, 2011
I only know one type of woman that only wants sex and money from a man: a prostitute!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Lose Interest During A Relationship? / Fornication: Suspect Gets 100 Lashes / Older Woman Falling For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.