Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Women Complain Of Man's Batter Whereas They Hv Mouth Batter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Complain Of Man's Batter Whereas They Hv Mouth Batter. (917 Views)

Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem / Big Booty By Jennifer Lopez - Why Do Women Complain Bout The Way Men Treat Them? / Why Women Complain That Men Leave After They Know About Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Complain Of Man's Batter Whereas They Hv Mouth Batter. by adosjun(m): 6:10am On Apr 27, 2010
I am not here to start a war but 90% or more of present day women are mouth battering their hubby or bf.
I'm not in support of a man beating his wife but some men hv hand batter while women hv mouth batter. So women watch ur tongue if u hv been battered b4 and ur men will watch their hands n muscles.
Re: Women Complain Of Man's Batter Whereas They Hv Mouth Batter. by AqRiUsAge(f): 6:41am On Apr 27, 2010
(oh lord. Lord give me the strength!) cry
Re: Women Complain Of Man's Batter Whereas They Hv Mouth Batter. by 190: 7:02am On Apr 27, 2010
(To bear the pain that is Lingering in our heart and to Give this Poster an instant Job in NNPC immediately)
Re: Women Complain Of Man's Batter Whereas They Hv Mouth Batter. by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2010
@ Poster, look at the mirror & talk to yourself! wink
Re: Women Complain Of Man's Batter Whereas They Hv Mouth Batter. by Areaboy2(m): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

(oh lord. Lord give me the strength!) cry

does this help? tongue
Re: Women Complain Of Man's Batter Whereas They Hv Mouth Batter. by AqRiUsAge(f): 4:43am On Apr 28, 2010
Area_boy:

does this help? tongue
Bless your heart. thank you

(1) (Reply)

What If? / She Is Ready To Die 4 Me / Do U Ever Miss Being In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.