Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File (4139 Views)

Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses / DSS Agents Stole Saraki's Money - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File by sammyj: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2015
ok
Re: FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2015
omenka:
Did read about half of it- all Machiavellian stuff. Great stuff indeed. Got one, The Mafia Manager by "V". Lol.
did u have the eBook?
I wanna read em, abeg
Re: FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File by omenka(m): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
did u have the eBook? I wanna read em, abeg
Nah, I don't have that. Ask Chubhie, he might.
Re: FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File by theV0ice: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2015
omenka:

''The mafia manager'' by V

One quote from it

''before agreeing to any venture, always ask ''what's in it for me before asking what's in it for them?''

Another from AL Capone who was referenced in the book ''a lot can be achieved with kind words and a gun than with kind words alone''

When you read books like those, you have to admit politics and money making aren't games for saints. So sad but it's the reality cool
Re: FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File by Id4Jesus: 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
CHADASHU:
Am I the only one seeing that the dated message is 2012, and they kept referring to a substantive male AGF when infact we do not have one right now in 2015??

The Op is just messing with y'all, or just one of those folks with very twisted imagination undecided
I guess u stopped reading when you saw '2012'. I'll advise you continue reading till the end, then come up with your criticisms... Go get today's vanguard newspaper, may be that will clear ur doubts
Re: FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
omenka:
kk. Will try. Thanks
Re: FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File by Chubhie: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
kk. Will try. Thanks
Have searched for the pdf couldn't lay my hands on one. It is a classic.
Re: FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File by Chubhie: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
omenka:
Been looking for the pdf too. It is a classic worth consulting. You've seen The one minute manager meets the monkey? Interesting read too.
Re: FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File by kinmayor(m): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bukola Saraki,
From one problem to another, Na wah o.
Re: FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File by Chubhie: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
theV0ice:

''The mafia manager'' by V

One quote from it

''before agreeing to any venture, always ask ''what's in it for me before asking what's in it for them?''

Another from AL Capone who was referenced in the book ''a lot can be achieved with kind words and a gun than with kind words alone''

When you read books like those, you have to admit politics and money making aren't games for saints. So sad but it's the reality cool

Don Lucchesi: Finance is a gun. Politics is knowing
when to pull the trigger.
Re: FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File by theV0ice: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Chubhie:

Don Lucchesi: Finance is a gun. Politics is knowing
when to pull the trigger.

cheesy cheesy

Another "if you must lie, be brief"

1 Like

Re: FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
Chubhie:
Have searched for the pdf couldn't lay my hands on one. It is a classic.
oops. any other interesting book you can spare? Controversial will do perfectly

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What An Apc Lawyer Has To Say About Buhari. / Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun / Desperate Dino Melaye Flees Nigeria, Warns Saraki To Fight For Him Or Risk Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.