Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

Soldier Catches Cheating Wife & Her Lover In Bed And Parades Them Unclad (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier Catches Cheating Wife & Her Lover In Bed And Parades Them Unclad (pic) (1925 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / Photos: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Completely Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Catches Cheating Wife & Her Lover In Bed And Parades Them Unclad (pic) by baski92(m): 6:38am On Oct 13, 2015
This photo of a Cameroonian soldier who caught his wife in bed with
her lover and parade them on the street has gone viral.
What justification does he have to do this?
Source http://madailygist.com/soldier-catches-cheating-wife-her-lover-in-bed-and-parades-them-unclad-on-the-street-photo/

Re: Soldier Catches Cheating Wife & Her Lover In Bed And Parades Them Unclad (pic) by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2015
OohhMG! grin
I really don't get it why those who r in the relationship, cheats? Why not end the relationship first if you r not happy with ur partner..
Stay SINGLE if u can't handle relationship grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Catches Cheating Wife & Her Lover In Bed And Parades Them Unclad (pic) by ajibola11(m): 6:45am On Oct 13, 2015
See dat thing
Re: Soldier Catches Cheating Wife & Her Lover In Bed And Parades Them Unclad (pic) by philfrey08: 6:48am On Oct 13, 2015
Very old story
Re: Soldier Catches Cheating Wife & Her Lover In Bed And Parades Them Unclad (pic) by dammytosh: 6:49am On Oct 13, 2015
Same justification the guy has to go and sleep with his wife.

I hate jungle justice but i am with him on this.
Re: Soldier Catches Cheating Wife & Her Lover In Bed And Parades Them Unclad (pic) by divinehand2003(m): 6:51am On Oct 13, 2015
I am sure the male gigolo will have his cup of pepper soup after bleeping a general's wife.
Re: Soldier Catches Cheating Wife & Her Lover In Bed And Parades Them Unclad (pic) by Behira(f): 6:53am On Oct 13, 2015
As stale as the APC change promise
Re: Soldier Catches Cheating Wife & Her Lover In Bed And Parades Them Unclad (pic) by Dojupyo(f): 6:54am On Oct 13, 2015
I've seen this post before, where again. Was it in my dream grin, no no no.. I think here..
That's the consequences of cheating.. If you don't love him anymore or you feel like to taste another man's thing, why not quit the relationship undecided Faithfulness pays
Re: Soldier Catches Cheating Wife & Her Lover In Bed And Parades Them Unclad (pic) by Scatterscatter(m): 7:10am On Oct 13, 2015
Nawa ooo..!.. Soldiers and gutter sha!!!
Re: Soldier Catches Cheating Wife & Her Lover In Bed And Parades Them Unclad (pic) by nnachukz(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2015
In fela's voice. When trouble sleep, iyanga go wake am. Na wetin e dey find? Palavaaaa! E dey find. Palavaaaa e go get ooo! Palavaaa e go get. 2mins kongi landing men in big lifetime mess.
Re: Soldier Catches Cheating Wife & Her Lover In Bed And Parades Them Unclad (pic) by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2015
old news.
Re: Soldier Catches Cheating Wife & Her Lover In Bed And Parades Them Unclad (pic) by Temismith(f): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2015
Eh ya

(1) (Reply)

Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD / Loving A Girl Too Much Is Not Good For Your Health... / Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.