Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees (13933 Views)

Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) / If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay / These Ministerial Nominees Might Just “take A Bow And Go” Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2015
ezeonline2:
Enough of this ministerial madness. undecided
I'm telling you fa
Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by shejane: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2015
All dis fight is just to stop the Lion of Ubima from becoming minister!!!
Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by funlord(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2015
angry
lagmostkuit:
Source?

MUMU! You no read wetin the o.p write put for the final paragraph?

"Source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/
senate-insists-no-more-bow-and-go-for-
ministerial-nominees/"

Go find bread and tea chop make your eye clear abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by Catalyst007(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2015
Bowers!!!
Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by Joeace3000(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2015
There has never been much noise generated about a ministerial list like this before. I just hope the buzz would keep the ministers themselves up and doing when they come in.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you for free how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by Williamsesco(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2015
Catalyst007:
Bowers!!!
you done chop this morning
Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by Williamsesco(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2015
Bowers!!! you done chop this morning
Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by Ijaya123: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2015
These guys are simply talking too much. Screen the nominees and get it done and over with. Period.
Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2015
Disqualify one nominee, then i will believe you people.

If not, it is another 419 to Nigerians

The more you look, the less you see
Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by ekika(m): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2015
I CAN SEE REAL BUSINESS OF CORRUPTION IN THIS GOVT
Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by divalizzy(f): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2015
Dishonorable senators spewing nonsense since 1515BC! Always speaking from both sides of their mouths...

Enof of this ministerial bruhaha.....

Same old wine in new bottles
Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by Blizzy9ja: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2015
Easier said than done... Amaechi is set to bow and go with corruption charges hanging on his head
Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by Williamsesco(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2015
Missfavourblog:
I still don't understand the meaning of "Bow n Go".
Naija sha... That's how my teacher in sec. school used 'No Technical, No How' in class grin

A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman – Ladies Learn
go ask your English teacher
Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by osazeeblue01: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2015
did i not tell u Ameachi the criminal is going to be a minister. THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA.
Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by Ogbehadanyel(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] hmmmmm.....................am coming let me go for lectures and cum.
Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2015
funlord:
angry

MUMU! You no read wetin the o.p write put for the final paragraph?

"Source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/
senate-insists-no-more-bow-and-go-for-
ministerial-nominees/"

Go find bread and tea chop make your eye clear abeg!
Replying u the way u did won't add or remove anything from me.

There was no source as of when I posted that.
**modified** cool

Thanks..
Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by Emade(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2015
oh they are feeling the change too
Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by mightycrown1(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I'm tired of always reading news about ministerial list! Haba!
I just came here to let y'all know that;

I love GEJ cool
grin grin grin

but he hate you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by mightycrown1(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I love GEJ cool
grin grin grin

but he hate you grin grin
Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2015
mightycrown1:

but he hate you grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees by bowei(m): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Go marry

I love GEJ cool
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery / Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court / 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.