Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 (1368 Views)

Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state / Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
I don't know the problem of Yorubas. why can't they be proud of themselves for once and lay whatever points they have in their womb?

This foolish boy Jakpon went to the extent of insulting his root and his people for the intent of making us belief he is Igbo and whatever is his motive.

You can check his profile and see how far he has went. He falsely claimed he is from dunukofia in Anambra state and used a biafran passport as his profile picture.
And mere looking you will be easily convinced though even the pro Biafrans I know don't even go to that extent.

Having said all this, Let's See some of his posts as of after being busted by a calculative son of Igbo land.

Jakpon:
B1AFRA FOR LIFE !! BIAFRA TILL I DIE !!!

Jakpon:
shut up. You are not a true Nwafo. You are a fooolani slave. What is wrong with you lazy yeriba people, why dont you want we Igbos to go back to Biafra ? The zoo must fall

Jakpon:
OP, shut up your amala and ewedu smelling mouth. You are a Yoruba coward. You are just using an Igbo name. There is nothing like Niger Delta. PortHarcourt is Igweocha and it belongs to we Igbos

The link were he was busted.
https://www.nairaland.com/2662309/busted-jakpon-yoruba-boy-forming#38940773

Now I believe he has really deceived many of us with his antics even after being busted here...
I advise, we all should be investigative when we come across some suspicious comments before pouring out our emotions on something that's not relevant.

I have fought my fight well, I was among those banned bc of my love for biafra and the resistance I gave to anti_Biafrans.
And I believe that nairalanders has known the situation on ground and can make decisions for themselves.

My advise is this, no one should trust any body shouting biafra this biafra that... Many are antics they use in destabilizing our collective Union and resolve we have successfully built in Nairaland.

This behaviour from the Yorubas is a sign that we have finally won this media battle against them on NL already...
Other attention should be to pass away our time but as for me I will be watching in the side line...

We Biafrans are loving people and we know our people, boundaries, friends, enemies, leaders, and territories.
Thank you all.
If you have anything to add or ask please endeavor to use the comment box...

Cc: presidentbubu
FkO1
Soundking
Cybertyrant
Easternlion
Rose2014
Easternleopard
Peppyluv02
belzabull
severussnape
ishiamu
Devi1himself
chukwudi44
whynotthetruth
FREEDOM4BIAFRA
Et all

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Yanks101: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
What the hell is jakpon? grin grin
Such a ridiculous name.
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yanks101:
What the hell is jakpon? grin grin
Such a ridiculous name.

Is a name someone chose to answer...
Ridiculous indeed
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by trapQ: 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
If you know your boundaries why add cross rivers, akwa ibom, bayelsa, delta, rivers state to your biafra?

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by xmich(m): 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

I don't know the problem of Yorubas. why can't they be proud of themselves for once and lay whatever points they have in their womb?

This foolish boy Jakpon went to the extent of insulting his root and his people for the intent of making us belief he is Igbo and whatever is his motive.

You can check his profile and see how far he has went. He falsely claimed he is from dunukofia in Anambra state and used a biafran passport as his profile picture.
And mere looking you will be easily convinced though even the pro Biafrans I know don't even go to that extent.

Having said all this, Let's See some of his posts as of after being busted by a calculative son of Igbo land.

Now I believe he has really deceived many of us with his antics even after being busted here...
I advise, we all should be investigative when we come across some suspicious comments before pouring out our emotions on something that's not relevant.

I have fought my fight well, I was among those banned bc of my love for biafra and the resistance I gave to anti_Biafrans.
And I believe that nairalanders has known the situation on ground and can make decisions for themselves.

My advise is this, no one should trust any body shouting biafra this biafra that... Many are antics they use in destabilizing our collective Union and resolve we have successfully built in Nairaland.

This behaviour from the Yorubas is a sign that we have finally won this media battle against them on NL already...
Other attention should be to pass away our time but as for me I will be watching in the side line...

We Biafrans are loving people and we know our people, boundaries, friends, enemies, leaders, and territories.
Thank you all.

Good job

1 Like

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
trapQ:
If you know your boundaries why add cross rivers, akwa ibom, bayelsa, delta, rivers state to your biafra?

I will advise to use Google, bc am not in a better position to answer such silly questions... OK.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
xmich:

Good job

Thank you bro.
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by trapQ: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sick fvckers... You people are the problem with the world. What stup!d google?? Lmao, the mentally deranged Nnamdi Kanu will tell you that the U.S.A is igbo land one day and y'all will believe.

My state now belongs to the igbos.... You need a brain transplant.
NOBLEDANDY:

I will advise to use Google, bc am not in a better position to answer such silly questions... OK.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Rose2014: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Thank you all.

FkO1
Soundking
Cybertyrant
Easternlion
Rose2014
Easternleopard et all

So it has come to that. Yorubas claiming IPOB now. Waoh

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rose2014:

As in this is the zenith of all craziness grin
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
trapQ:
Sick fvckers... You people are the problem with the world. What stup!d google?? Lmao, the mentally deranged Nnamdi Kanu will tell you that the U.S.A is igbo land one day and y'all will believe.

My state now belongs to the igbos.... You need a brain transplant.
What do you say is really your problem that is eating you up like this??
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by UmuEri(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
Good job bro

1 Like

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
It is darkest before dawn

Very soon all this lies will end when Niger Delta and Biafra Republic(s) rises out of the ashes of the dead Nigeria.

The Yoruba can keep hating and lying

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
yorubbers and there South West gringrin attitudes is really getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT OUR DEAR COUNTRY "BIAFRA"

1. CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU WAS NEVER THE ORIGINATOR OF THE TERM "BIAFRA" AND WAS NOT THE FIRST LEADER/PRESIDENT OF THE NATION "BIAFRA", ;
BIAFRA HAVE HAD KINGS/EMPERORS AND LEADERS EVEN BEFORE OJUKWU WAS BORN.AN IZON SPEAKING BIAFRAN CHIEF FRANK OPIGO DAWAI 111,AMANANAOWEI OF ANGIAMA,REMINDED BIAFRANS ON THE 27TH OF MAY 1967 THAT OUR ORIGINAL NAME IS ACTUALLY BIAFRA AND IT WAS ADOPTED BY THE EASTERN REGION HOUSE OF CHIEFS HELD IN ENUGU WITH ALL THE CHIEFS FROM THE CLANS OF BIAFRA WERE PRESENT.
THIS PRECEDED THE 30TH OF MAY 1967 DECLARATION OF THE SOVEREIGN STATE OF BIAFRA WITH THE HOISTING OF THE FLAG OF THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN

2. NIGERIA NEVER EXIST BEFORE BIAFRA BUT RATHER BIAFRA EXISTED BEFORE NIGERIA;
BIAFRA EXISTED CENTURIES EVEN BEFORE THE COLONIAL ERA AND THE ALMAGAMATION OF THE SOUTH AND NORTHERN PART OF THE ZOO CALLED NIGERIA.THE 19TH CENTURY MAPATTACHED IS ONE AMONG THE NUMEROUS ANCIENT MAPS OF AFRICA THAT PREDATES 112TH CENTURY.

3. THE SO CALLED EASTERN REGION OF NIGERIA IS FAR LESS/SMALLER IN SIZE/LAND MARK COMPARED TO THE ENTIRE BIAFRAN TERRITORY;
THE BIAFRAN LANDS/TERRITORIES CONSISTS/CUTS ACROSS SIX PRESENT DAY NATIONS/COUNTRIES NAMELY; NIGERIA, CAMEROON, EQUITORIAL GUINEA(Bioko island and Rio Muni) GARBON, SOU TOME ANDPRECEPE.

4. THE REAL NAME FOR RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE GULF OF GUINEA CURRENTLY KNOWN AS THE BIGHT OF BONNY IS "THE BIGHT OF BIAFRA",
THE BIGHT OF BIAFRA A TERM USED TO DESCRIBE THE SEA SHORE/BANK OF THE GREAT BIAFRAN NATION WAS CHANGED TO BIGHT OF BONNY AFTER THE NIGERIA-BIAFRA GENOCIDAL WAR OF 1966-1970 BY THE THEN NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT, IN AN ATTEMPT AND WITH THE AIM OF ERASING THE NAME "BIAFRA" FROM THE MINDS OF BIAFRANS AS THEY FEAR THAT THE NAME MIGHT TRIGGER ANOTHER WAR.

5. HISTORY AS A SCHOOL SUBJECT WAS REMOVED FROM ALL SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN THE EAST(BIAFRA LAND) AND REPLACED WITH GOVERNMENT FOR MANY REASONS BORDERING MOSTLY ON HIDING THE TRUTH FROM THE BIAFRANS ABOUT WHO THEY, WHO THERE ENEMIES AND FRIENDS ARE, IT WAS DONE ON PURPOSE TO ERASE THEIR PAST FROM THEIR MEMORIES WHEREAS THEIR COUNTERPARTS IN THE NORTH STILL DO HISTORY IN SCHOOLS TILL DATE.

6. "ENYI MBA" AS ABA IN ABIA STATE IS POPULARLY CALLED IS NOT JUST A NAME FOR SOME GROUP OF PERSONS THAT BEHAVES LIKE ELEPHANTS IN ACTION BUT ALSO A NAME FOR A CERTAIN AREA OR PEOPLE IN ANCIENT BIAFRA LAND WHERE PURE AND NATURAL AFRICAN ELEPHANT ARE FOUND AND TRAINED AND THE PEOPLE ARE KNOWN FORIT, BUT TODAY WE ONLY HAVE SUCH NAMES IN WORDS BUT HAVE NO ELEPHANTS TO SHOW FOR IT, WHO DESTROYED THIS ANCIENT EMPIRE ?

7. THERE WERE AND ARE STILL ANCIENT MAPS OF AFRICAN IN MOST AMERICAN MUSEUMS FOR ARTS AND CULTURE OF PEOPLE AND COUNTRIES SHOWING THE VARIOUS COUNTRIES, NATIONS/EMPIRES IN AFRICA BEFORE THE INVASION OF THE WHITES AS PRODUCED BY THE COLONIAL MASTER SUCH AS BRITAIN, FRANCE, GERMANY, AND PORTUGAL IN WHICH THE BIAFRAN EMPIRE/NATION APPEARED TO BE ONE OF THE GREATEST EMPIRES/NATIONS OF THAT ERA.

5 Likes

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Thank you all.

FkO1
Soundking
Cybertyrant
Easternlion
Rose2014
Easternleopard
Peppyluv02
belzabull
severussnape
ishiamu
Devi1himself
chukwudi44
whynotthetruth
FREEDOM4BIAFRA
Et all

Shame, they keep trying to infiltrate us.
Chukwu will continue to expose them.

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by brize(m): 12:05am On Oct 27, 2015
Excuse me Op i need to take my sweetheart @ rose2014 out, i know she enjoys busted foods and drinks.......... Sweetie, have a seat
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Menace2Society(m): 12:42am On Oct 27, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

As in this is the zenith of all craziness grin
U guys can fool everybody but not me grin U are the same guy
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Menace2Society(m): 12:43am On Oct 27, 2015
Rose2014:

U can only fool dummies grin
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
brize:
Excuse me Op i need to take my sweetheart @ rose2014 out, i know she enjoys busted foods and drinks.......... Sweetie, have a seat
Don't worry, all those things she enjoys are with me...
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by mightyhaze: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Thank you all.

FkO1
Soundking
Cybertyrant
Easternlion
Rose2014
Easternleopard
Peppyluv02
belzabull
severussnape
ishiamu
Devi1himself
chukwudi44
whynotthetruth
FREEDOM4BIAFRA
Et all
hehehe! Dat guy was busted by no oda pasn but ma humble self! Op y didt u gv me my due credit??
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Rose2014: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
The trend is sickening, to say the least

1 Like

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
mightyhaze:
hehehe! Dat guy was busted by no oda pasn but ma humble self! Op y didt u gv me my due credit??

This is the second time he is getting busted...
First was Fko1 and I credited him.
Second was me, the op...
So credit to you for what?
Besides show us the link??
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by speedyGonzales: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
he can claim anything he wants to be and you will do nothing about it.
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yoruba are scavenging snakes

1 Like

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
igbos are cry babies u want Yoruba support do u intend getting it through insults clowns??
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Balkan(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
When you see a post here, where some use the phrase "we Igbos" " We Niger Deltans" the person is a yarriba man.

Igbos or SS people cannot use those phrases. We use the word Igbos because we are already one. Those phrases are used unconsciously by wannabes.

I have researched on that and simple psychology has proven that.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by mightyhaze: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

This is the second time he is getting busted...
First was Fko1 and I credited him.
Second was me, the op...
So credit to you for what?
Besides show us the link??
easy bro,no be contest. Go thru ur own link n see 4 urself.but all d same we on d same side..,happy 2 bust up ppl tryn 2 impersonate us n cause disharmony and make igbos look bad 2 odas.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Iykopee(m): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Jakpon the yorubastard claiming igbo... Hahahahahahahaha it sucks to be a hoeruba

1 Like

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
mightyhaze:
easy bro,no be contest. Go thru ur own link n see 4 urself.but all d same we on d same side..,happy 2 bust up ppl tryn 2 impersonate us n cause disharmony and make igbos look bad 2 odas.

Alright bro...
Your understanding no get part 2...
Still yet my sense pass yours small... wink
Stay cool...
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Iykopee:
Jakpon the yorubastard claiming igbo... Hahahahahahahaha it sucks to be a hoeruba

Is like is a taboo to be a yoruba for some peeps

(1) (Reply)

A French Lady Passed The Biggest Insult On Africans Over Paris Attack (picture) / Why Are Nigerians Like This?? / When Will FG Pay November Salary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.