Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES (101388 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by asunmoGGMU(m): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Feeling the charade...

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Oklander: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Darkpal:
Speaker or microphone?
Microphone, thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by themilanway(m): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
drberry:

That's a confirmation that they've all been programmed on what and what not to say during the screening. That's why the opposition in the house can't even ask necessary questions.
#FoodForThought: What do you think the closed session they had initially was meant for?

Sorry but I'm not buying into that theory of yours.

It doesn't hold water

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by BALLOSKI: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
ghettodreamz:

I'm talking about the large majority of girls/ladies we have nowadays. So, having one out of every hundred is not so impressive and admirable. If only our girls would dedicate and commit more of their precious time in equipping themselves mentality in order to become resourceful and assets, Nigeria would be a better place.
you are right!
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Oklander: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
CFCfan:

When addressing a large gathering in a hall/auditorium, it looks awkward if the speaker is seated while talking. Standing and talking looks much more professional
As much as that makes sense, it doesn't negate the fact that the microphones on the desk are useless and they should use mobile microphones if they must use one.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by asunmoGGMU(m): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
byrron:

The misappropriation part you inserted into your comment was absolutely mischievous because the defense minister to be never said so rather he stated that that amount is what is stipulated for now and that it can be reviewed but never did he alleged misappropriation of those allowances so lets stick to the issue in question.

You initially digress and gave contempt to my RESPONSE. I gave you an answer, either mischievous OR not, it is the bitter truth. I stated that to air the sorry state and hospitality of our troops under GEJ and nothing more than that. Sorry to put in between again, soldiers paid their medical bills, bought water with their own money after being DEPRIVED THEIR ALLOWANCE UNDER GEJ's administration. I meant no PUN but you insinuated mischievousness in your mind.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by BALLOSKI: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oklander:
What then are the use of the speakers?
respecting the Senate is a different thing entirely and function of the speaker is also different; they are not inter-woven . You'd notice that even if you are sitting or standing, without putting the speaker on , no one would be able to hear you.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oklander:
As much as that makes sense, it doesn't negate the fact that the microphones on the desk are useless and they should use mobile microphones if they must use one.
Right. Mobile mics could have been provided

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Jaypea98: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I didn't see him ask o. Maybe he did before I started viewing it. Even T.Orji done ask question...hahahaha.
He did ask questions Its Dino Melaye who hasn't. c c cfcfan

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by miqos02(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
themilanway:
One would have expected Ben Bruce to ask some questions to those nominees.

All he ever does is to profer solutions and way forward on"twitter".

Really disappointed
maybe u didn't watch the screening of the man from edo state, Ben Bruce asked him questions which was about inaccurate diagnosis of patients by Nigerian medical professionals

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Y[s]ou are a vacuous troglodyte, if you wont stop i am ready for you.... Bloody gasbag child of a lunkhead!
You grin grin grin siblings are the dullards.... rock bottom irredeemable dullards!!!!
Decimating bloody twerps like you is my specialty so lets go![/s]

How many years did it take you to acquire the gibberish above? grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are so pathetic and you deserve my empathy not my insults.

Whoever you paid to compose the crap above only exploited your daftness and that is so unfortunate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by ghettodreamz(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
The so-called lazy senators are tired of being lectured, bow and go. smiley
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by ElFenomeno1: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
byrron:

How many years did it take you to acquire the gibberish above? grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are so pathetic and you deserve my empathy not my insults.

Whoever you paid to compose the crap above only exploited your daftness and that is so unfortunate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I thought you wanted it... Lets have it and watch my timely deliveries faster than the speed of light!
I will alienate you from this forum if you try it......
TRY ME!!!!
Brainless turd!
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jaypea98:

He did ask questions
Its Dino Melaye who hasn't.
c c cfcfan
Gotcha
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by DEIFIED(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
I think the issue of sound and microphone haa to do with the station you are viewing from, i am watching this plenary session on ait and i can hear all the senators while they are speaking, either they are standing or not as far as their mic are turned on.

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I thought you wanted it... Lets have it and watch my timely deliveries faster than the speed of light!
I will alienate you from this forum if you try it......
TRY ME!!!!
Brainless turd!

It is quite unfortunate that you still cant figure out that you ain't making sense and you are not even contemplating making any form of sense and the reason is simple- YOU ARE SENSELESS.

I'm so amazed that you are even bragging with your high level of stupidity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by ElFenomeno1: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
byrron:

It is quite unfortunate that you still cant figure out that you ain't making sense and you are not even contemplating making any form of sense and the reason is simple- YOU ARE SENSELESS.

I'm so amazed that you are even bragging with your high level of stupidity?

Your father must be the senseless one...
Consummate retar...ds like you abuse the privileges bestowed on you by your community
You have met your waterloo today... I will dice you and feed you to the dogs
Foools like you love to discharge effluvium and make the forum a nasty place.... I will end that today!
Monumental disgrace to the human race
Fu..cking bellend!!!!
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Jaypea98: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
CFCfan:

Gotcha
hehe
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Jaypea98: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
CFCfan:

Gotcha
hehe
Ben Bruce actually asked a question pertaining to Breast Pump

cc kachisbarbie

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by ZUBY77(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
The moment we all understand that speaking intelligently and performing intelligently are two different things, we might start to move forward as a nation.

Our major problem is that we already see this people as celebrities.
Whatever they do, they will have critics and supporters.
Just like any actor or actress out there.

The youths of this country seems to be the worst I have seen anywhere in the world.
No clear direction, no coordination, no knowledge of policies that control them.
They are just fighting along tribal, Rwligious and political affiliation lines.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by liyahwillie(f): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Amaechi the man who gives PDP sleepless nights.
grin[/quote] NYESOM WIKE should be ready to hang himself!!! Laughing in swahill hahahaaaaaaaa
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Genius100: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
themilanway:
One would have expected Ben Bruce to ask some questions to those nominees.

All he ever does is to profer solutions and way forward on"twitter".

Really disappointed

Guy, abeg no kill me with lafta...
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by mikolo80: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
chrissbidi:
Abeg there is nothing so special about these screenings. It's will be business as usual.

I said it, Bizness has usual!
May God not answer your negative prayers
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by adeswagsdmj(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
ZUBY77:
The moment we all understand that speaking intelligently and performing intelligently are two different things, we might start to move forward as a nation.

Our major problem is that we already see this people as celebrities.
Whatever they do, they will have critics and supporters.
Just like any actor or actress out there.

The youths of this country seems to be the worst I have seen anywhere in the world.
No clear direction, no coordination, no knowledge of policies that control them.
They are just fighting along tribal, Rwligious and political affiliation lines.

Every1 has either a tribalistic or religious sentiment deep down even you

howfar your life on the run stopped when you started asking for money..... That was when you lost my respect then you started supporting johnathan*didn't expect this after your years abroad
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by teadrake(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Plenary session over
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by 989900: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Oyibo woman minister nominee, abeg take ya bow & gooooooo!
Nor gor wound me wit english. angry

Dem yimu senators gor fear to ask diz kyne pesin strong kwestion! grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
It's, not its. Mr. Teacher.....lol

saints2:

Its These guys... Plural form
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by ZUBY77(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
adeswagsdmj:

Every1 has either a tribalistic or religious sentiment deep down even you

howfar your life on the run stopped when you started asking for money..... That was when you lost my respect then you started supporting johnathan*didn't expect this after your years abroad

Hmm.
Bro, I didn't know I lost your respect.

There are many ways to get what you need.
Money is just one method.

When next you are faced with a situation, don't just take quick decision and follow the exit door.

I have money and I give people money everyday. So my decision wasn't really based on money.
I needed space to do something else and I have it now.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by aresa: 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
With the stunning display of carefully selected Ministerial candidates on display before Nigerians, better days are ahead.

Kudos to PMB and his team..

This is a firm confirmation that #Change is here to stay..

5 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by kaboninc(m): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
lastpage:

Well, Amaechi has been less outspoken and cantankerous .... unlike "Lair" Mohammed who has been a torn in the flesh of PDP.

This begs the questions: Why would they target Amaechi even more than Lai Mohammed?

*Is it because he is from the South -South?
*Is it because he is supposed to join the South-East "bandwagon" of hating the APC?
* Is it because he is supposed to be part of the "Jonathan-forever-train" but chose to pitch his tent with Buahri?
*is it because as someone from the "East" he was supposed to back Jonathan (herd mentality) but saw the light. backed Buhari/APC and therefore he was hated for this?

I am asking: What exactly is the terrible thing he has done, (compared to Lai Mohammed) that would make them lay in-wait for him and not want him to be conformed as a Minister?

I suspect that just like Lai Mohammed, he would be very funny and sail through, which will again conform to us here that all these "wanabe-analyst" like "Bad-canister", "Pa Chukwudi", e.t.c, .............know nothing about Politics and their #Wailings dont amount to anything in the real world.

Let us wait and see.

Lastpage!

BTW: I was expecting these Senators to ask questions like:
*If approved as Minister, would you loot your Portfolio funds?
*Would you divert Govt funds for personal use?
*have you ever been accused of malpractices before?
*Have you ever engaged in forgery of Certificates or other academic documents?
*Would you work conscientiously and completely for the development of all areas of Nigeria?
*Are you a detribalized person?
*Would you always stand for the truth, irrespective of what your party thinks?
*What has been your contribution to national development in the last Public or Private office you have held (past records)
e.t.c.... RELEVANT QUESTIONS..... not all these long story and banters they are sharing

In as much as I hate to like you, I must admit that I have no option. These questions are the questions our 'distinguished' and 'responsible' senators should be asking our nominees. An answer binds them and puts them instantly on record.

I wish our senators are reading the conversations of Nigerians on social media.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by kaboninc(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
aresa:
With the stunning display of carefully selected Ministerial candidates on display before Nigerians, better days are ahead.

Kudos to PMB and his team..

This is a firm confirmation that #Change is here to stay..

Make we heaar word abeg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.