Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies (1854 Views)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / See What Guys Now Wear To Deceive Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Now I love my sisters and I'll do anything for them, and they are one thing I'll always thank God for, coz they bring pain to the guys in their lives. Well, I coach them to LOCK UP their warehouse of abundance. grin As a semi-badt guy, guys have tricks and I'll exp0se them here. Thank me with a PM if you want more tips.

1. Using Slow Rhythm and Soft Tone:

Whether on the phone or in-person, the first simple thing a guy can do to deceive you is when he lowers his voice tone to become soft and speaks like he's talking to his great grandmother who just had ear surgery. Ladies, you know what I'm saying... abi?

2. Smile:

A genuine smile that has the sides of a guy's eyes stretching along, will ALWAYS deceive you ladies into opening up your shield. Watch for this one too. A smile can cost more than the price they call. Na after you buy you go know the difference between Isoko and Sokoto

3. Make you laugh:

Like this post says, these are just simple things guys do and this one is like the simplest and most obvious. Ladies, trust me guys know this and I'm telling you a s3cret. (hussssh! listen...) Guys believe that once they can make you laugh, "it's finished" as put by my sweet Lord Jesus. Maybe that's what helped Jesus with the women in his life... he never made them laugh. I'm not sure I have an ant!dote coz this tr!ck really works.

4. Make you talk:

A guy that knows 'wasup' will always make you want to talk, and talk ONLY about yourself. Things that concern you, your hairdo, your makeup and how so 'beautifully ungodly' it is - and even what you think about the Big Brother House girls! This tactic is simple. So simple.
Once they get you talking and talking and talking, trust me, they are ogling at your chest, your lips and if it's really nice, your hair.

5. Walk slowly:

A slow stride in a guy signifies some sort of confidence. Ladies, am I right... that you NEVER get turned on by a guy who walks SO FAST! Tap! Tap! Tap! Like he was walking to secure the last seat before his molue leaves for heaven! Once a guy steps slowly like, one... and... two... and... one... and... two... trust me, the ladies start tr!pping.

6. Perfume:

Hmmmmm... no need to talk about this. It's as simple as I told you it'd be. The worst part, even a N1200 perfume can make a girl think, "Hmmm... just maybe"

7. Dress cute:

Whether wearing the most expensive or the cheapest, as long as the color goes well and the clothes are ironed, ladies just start considering. If the guy con try add good shoe with correct belt, aha! "It is finished" again... Thank u Lord Jesus!

8. Clean Skin:

O boy! I don't know where to start from in this one. A 20-something year old lady almost ra,ped me when I was like 12 years old coz of my skin tone! Heck, why do you think ladies love holding babies and cuddl!ng them? Once a guy maintains his skin well, no blem!sh, no p!mple, all clean, the ladies even start dece!ving themselves. They be like, "wow... he's SO competing with me" s

9. Deepened Voice:

Another simple tr!ck that throws girls off-balance. A guy's voice sounds deep, mustn't be bass, and the ladies start doing "ten ten" in their minds. Na wa o. Don't they even know this voice thing comes as early as pub3rty? God help my 18-year old bro... the guy must be having 'selection problem'.

10. Make U Think or Talk about S\ex! :

What came to your mind when you saw that last word in RED. See what I mean? Once a guy jokes about the RED word, or writes about the RED word, or even sneezes a note about the RED word, ladies d!e once.
It's like something falls off their brain and crashes into their "down there" causing irreparable damage. Of the two of us, guys and girls, I have to argue that girls love s3x more than us.
They're just better at hiding it! But still, that's a good thing... wouldn't want my future v!rgin daughter come up to me like, "Dad, I saw this guy today and my body was so scratching me, like this and like that... I just did it to get it over with Dad." Mehnnn... na fa!nt!

HMMMM... the worst part, guys will still continue to deceive you even after reading this. God help us!

Comments and bashing are welcome

Cc:tosyne2much,lalasticlala,infact all romancelanders
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by ibrams(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
guys we don suffer
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
The stupidity of this thread cannot be compartmentalized.
This is gross
Your points do not correlate to the title of the thread at all.
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by agarawu23(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Make I park my okada here
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by Omotayor123(f): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
shocked @which ladies OP
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mmmmmmm
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
ibrams:
guys we don suffer

Lol
U admit abi?
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by acecarter(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
As much as I don't like commenting on threads like this, I am forced to commend op as well as encourage him to be more jobless than he currently is.. Bravo!! ..

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
agarawu23:
Make I park my okada here

Abeg no okada here ooo
Na jeeps and suv's I want here ooo
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked

U don fall inside the trap many times right?
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
acecarter:
As much as I don't like commenting on threads like this, I am forced to commend op as well as encourage him to be more jobless than he currently is.. Bravo!! ..

Thank you
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by Omotayor123(f): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

U don fall inside the trap many times right?
I already modified. Don't know what op Is talking about.
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by pTomz(m): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
dis wan can even betray a felo guy's shadowcry
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
acecarter:

Joblessness at its peak I tell ya. Only a dead nigga would fail to do the aforementioned. . . Perharps OP is a non-living thing.
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by billopounce(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Am a stricker! Am number 10 (central forward)
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by Remilekun101: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
[size=20pt]Not again.. #The10List[/size]
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
Remilekun101:
[size=20pt]Not again.. #The10List[/size]
hmmmm
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
billopounce:
Am a stricker! Am number 10 (central forward)

Lol
Bad guy
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

I already modified. Don't know what op Is talking about.

Girls like you nw
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
pTomz:
dis wan can even betray a felo guy's shadowcry

Lol
No vex
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
hmmmm

Boss
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by Remilekun101: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
hmmmm

is that your other name
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by Itzjoy(f): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
hmmmm.....hope I had seen a post like dis earlier undecided
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Remilekun101:

is that your other name
I should ask you cheesy
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by Remilekun101: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
I should ask you cheesy

You are the List master
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by PunterTim(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Girls Are More Prepared Nowadays,U Hav To Step Up
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Boss
OP, I throway salute jawe cool
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by ilotriouzAY(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, I throway salute jawe cool

I hail ooo
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by nawtikid(m): 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
dis op na ode

now DAT u av successfully satisfied ur stupidiity, are u happy?

u didn't make much sense in d first place

and to think it was even posted by a guy to bring down ur fellow guy has made u less of a guy

wat do u hope to get out of dis? free punna 4rm nl babes?

ode oshi angry
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omo guys sabi vex...

Bois ain't smiling for these thread.
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies by joviegghead: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dude,come on bro.. This is absolutely uncalled for.. Bringing ur fellow guyz down? For what? Nice write up though,but,.....*sighs* .... I'll reserve my comments... As for ur beloved sisters that u're trying to protect by writing all this crap,hmmm,they'll still fall to this same tricks u've written.. I'm not insulting u or ur siblings but that's just the truth.. Ladies know all tricks of the guyz,they play hard-to-get,yet,they'll still fall... It's how life between men and women is.. Ooh! I forgot. Men will continue inventing more tricks..

(1) (Reply)

Five Lies Every Nigerian Has Told In 2015. / Why Guys Shouldn't Try More If The Girl Rejects Them / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.