Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) (51749 Views)

I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by faseblex(f): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2018

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by EbukaHades10(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
An angel is missing from Heaven. Is it u?
Used that line b4

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hopefully you will love my vitamin D?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by bolafez(m): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
lol
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by BabbanBura(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by highqueen(f): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
worst is that they keep recycling oldand stale lies.

some men are scum.
smh

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by highqueen(f): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2018

some men are scum.
smh

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by ibkkk(f): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
BabbanBura:

Na so

Chai shocked
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by XingXhang(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
I can't explain it but something tells me that you are my access to heaven... I will miss heaven if you leave my life...

Is your name Lyingson? What happened to Jesus Christ?

51 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Women dull gan. Same format dem go still fall

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by badmrkt(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

some men are scum.

smh
them don use this one tire...

243 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

some men are scum.

smh
but una still dey fall hahahahaah

94 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
ONLY? grin grin grin

What About? "I had Been SINGLE For 20-year, But With You Am No Longer SINGLE.."

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
I can't do without you cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

some men are scum.

smh
And they ladies keep believing the old stale lies without making use of their brains.

Most women are dunce...simpletons.

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by sabenabeauty(f): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by Factfinder1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
angry grin grin
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by highqueen(f): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
yeyerolling:
but una still dey fall hahahahaah
fall what?

not every lady is lame to una antics.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by Galaticos444: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:
cos some ladies like u av fish brain

17 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
undecided
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
"Its Only You that will be known by my family members.."

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by englishmart(m): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
I wish I could say you are more beautiful than my mom, but that is impossible

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by Kingsleychris1: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Have dated different girls in d past...
But u r just different..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by bjayx: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
If a man is sound, lines too woo comes without stress. Practice makes perfect too.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by Thebwoy: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
YOU ARE THE EGG IN MY EGGROLL, WITHOUT YOU AM JUST AN ORDINARY BURNS grin

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by zombieHUNTER: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Buhari have turned our youths to comedians

It's quite tragic

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by HeWrites(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
Obviously they're all Naive who later turned expert. Especially that JUSTTLIT. She has been deceived taya.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by Flexy2vybes(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
i stop dating girl bt wen i met u, u change ma totz abt girls...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by inoki247: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
if dey can buy oyinbo Trust dat av not seen them before wu are u not fo fall like a mango tree.. so is very easy to add you to Fvckery list...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by oshe11: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
AwON NAIRALAND FEMINISTS OVER TO YOU

DONT FORGET TO STATE THE ONES YOU FELL FOR OOO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout My Kid Sister's Pre-Wedding Photos / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.