Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo (5827 Views)

"Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) / Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo / Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo by dougivilla(m): 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
ZedX9:

Abeg swerve into BRT lane and get hit by a at-the-verge-of-thy-kingdom-come truck.
#Zero tolerance for cretinous fvcktards like yourself.
Now the 'painment' starts!
Re: We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo by dougivilla(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
moderation2020:

getoutofmysight!!!!!!!!! u blockhead slowpoke
High fever kills faster than you can think
Re: We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo by moderation2020: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
dougivilla:
High fever kills my family faster than I think

grin hear urself, gabari slave grin
Re: We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
dougivilla:
Now the 'painment' starts!
Rather your frustration starts. . . Porcupine of a thousand fathers. . . You may now fvck off my mentions as my per alotted time to reviving a struggling _retard like yourself has gracefully expired.
Re: We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo by osesology(m): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hmmm. Yoruba and Ibos, always fighting. Make I relax for my corner just dey observe.

1 Like

Re: We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo by dougivilla(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
ZedX9:

Rather my frustration just started. . . I'm a Porcupine of a thousand fathers. . . I've got no more mentions as the section of my brain allotted to making sensible comments has just shut down. I'm struggling to revive same. Also, I'm a struggling retard and my internet subscription has gracefully expired as I wasted same, trying to follow you up. Please pardon my inherited childishness (it runs in our family). I will make better use of my free Etisalat 5mb data next time. Bye for now.
Re: We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo by ArodeTsolaye: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
The same OBJ that walks around with a Biafran shrapnel lodged in the left side of his buttocks till this day. (Apologies to Alabi- Isama)

2 Likes

Re: We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo by dougivilla(m): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
moderation2020:

grin I can hear myself, I'm not just a Hausa/Fulani slave, but a gabari slave (whatever that means) as well. grin

Re: We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
Biafra case was a war bw Nigeria and Biafra
Boko haram was a case of terrorism...

How can this man link the two together...
He should just go and die after all he is already old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo by PenSniper: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
PedroJP:
First, Biafrans didn't surrender as defeated party in the fight. Secondly, classifying Biafrans agitation then with Bokoharam can only make me say Boko haram should continue and even extend and slaughter Southwest and inhabitants. Amen.

Biafra he defeated in his dream are
still so much alive.

You are so pained to see your biafran dream die once and facing an imminent 2nd death. Obj's message is two-pronged - one for BH and one for biafran dreamers.
I sympathise with you.

1 Like

Re: We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo by EasternLion: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
PenSniper:

You are so pained to see your biafran dream die once and facing an imminent 2nd death. Obj's message is two-pronged - one for BH and one for biafran dreamers.
I sympathise with you.

When will you idiots ever have time to face Odua and mind wetin concern her?
Biafra here and there, na una carry the matter for head dey wakaabout.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo by PedroJP(m): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
PenSniper:

I sympathise with you.

Thanks.
Re: We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo by PenSniper: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
EasternLion:

When will you idiots ever have time to face Odua and mind wetin concern
her?
Biafra here and there, na una carry the matter for head dey wakaabout.

Na person wey no fit stay for im village dey wakaabout. Na only you waka come for biafra ? Why are you so pained ? If you be IPOB youth i for understand your pain.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo by simplycarro: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Biko Haram and Biafra are not different.
Re: We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo by ArodeTsolaye: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
PenSniper:

I sympathise with you.

Mr yorrober so you are no longer an advocate of oduduwa? If Biafra is boko haram, why don't you go to street, hack down the Igbo biafran you see and come post it here. What are you waiting for? you son of a cowardly mega-monkey.

Why don't you unite with your kiths and kins in benin republic instead of forming familiarity with Igbo who don't give damned damn about your smelly odourduwa. grin
Re: We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo by salamido: 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Quite right OBJ! Yet there are others who say that PMB must have defeated BH by now, barely five months after assuming office! Despite the heavy supply of arms and technical assistance being rendered by America, the insurgency in Columbia is 50 years old! Yet Nigeria defeated the biafran insurgency within 3 years! Boko boys are already surrendering in droves!
Re: We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo by salamido: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
PenSniper:

Na person wey no fit stay for im village dey wakaabout. Na only you waka come for biafra ? Why are you so pained ? If you be IPOB youth i for understand your pain.

Don't mind the asshole mouth!
Re: We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo by BALLOSKI: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
moderation2020:

both OP & baba are mad
don't u know how to modify a post?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

States Meet To Consider Fresh Revenues Sources / Picture Of A Christian Female Corper Who See Wearing Trouser As A Sin / Ojukwu Lied To Our People (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.