Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode (50614 Views)

Wearing Customs Uniform Will ‘belittle’ Ali’s Army Achievement - Retired General / peace: 2 Retired General/5 colonel for the title of Oba Of Ilorin(means war) / Yoruba 90%: 2 Retired General/5 colonels Show Interest of Oba Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Islie: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, has revealed his conversation with an unnamed retired General over the fall of Sambisa forest, the last stronghold of the Boko Haram sect.

Fani-Kayode, in the conversation he sent to DAILY POST Monday evening, noted that the claim by the Nigerian government that Boko Haram had fallen was a lie.

His words is reproduced unedited below;
“A retired General shared this perspective with me. He said the recent noise about defeat of BHT (Boko Haram terrorists is so deceptive.

“It must be noted as a mission in furtherance of their belief & propaganda to achieve 2 things. First to vindicate Islam by presenting it as not being responsible for all the evil done by this terrible Jihadists movement.

“He had devoted a substantial portion of his inaugural speech in trumpeting this deception. Much of what he had to say there was to insist that Islam was not responsible for the atrocities.

“That message was more of an imam’s speech . The fact is that the last regime had already positioned the military to finally destroy the BHT even while the tyrant & his APC were busy encouraging & profiting from the exploits of the evil organisation.

“Secondly, himself, his party & many Muslim fanatic military officers who were so committed to sabotaging the counterterrorist operations under Jonathan were mainly concerned that, Jonathan, an ‘infidel’ must not be credited with defeating an organisation identified with Islam.

“This to them would be an unacceptable aberration. Most of those officers sabotaging the operations under last leadership eventually became the earliest appointees to command in the NA (Nigeria Army) as soon as the tyrant assumed power.

“People fail to ask what really is his tangible strategic input of this tyrant to this defeat of BHT that he so much wants to be credited with? All the equipment used were procured by last regime. All the Special forces were trained under last regime.

“The MNJTF was an idea fully packaged by last regime. The massive recruitment, retraining & restructuring of NA all under last regime. The efforts to restore discipline which opposition politicians worked to undermine & incite was also not by this wicked regime of propagandists.

“In actual fact, part of the reasons anger of the tyrant’s regime agsinst Dasuki & leadership of military under Jonathan was because of the totality the efforts to roundly defeat BHT & terrorism in Nigeria.

“This is the background & the true narrative of the much noised December 2016 victory over BHT. I wish this understanding is available to Nigerians & historian on our nation’s travails.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/26/boko-haram-retired-general-told-defeat-claims-fani-kayode/

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by eby35(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by DropShot: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
An insane, loquacious, bitter, divisive, thuggish, shameless looter.

Where there is honor and shame, this THING will keep his stinking mouth shut forever. This man should be fed to the dogs already.

It was this same man who authored "11 reasons why GEJ must go" and he cited GEJ's failure to tame Boko Haram as one of those reasons.

It was this same man who announced that after proper investigation, there is no link between PMB/APC and Boko Haram.

When he doesn't have any sensible ground to oppose or criticize the govt, he brings in religion because he knows there are so many gullible followers of his.

427 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Osezzua(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by menxer: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Is he making any sense to anybody?

The defeat is a lie yet you are attributing the success of the defeat to past administration?

Having all the cooking utensils and every thing needed to prepare a soup doesn't mean the soup will be tasty.

Nearly never killed a bird, GEJ tried but his best didn't defeat boko haram.

286 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by limeta(f): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Very much on point

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by OjoChigozieNuhu: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
Uncle Femi still smokes pawpaw leaves!

175 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Nutase: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
On point.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Annie939(f): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
FFK remember DSS and EFCC

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by OBAGADAFFI: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wow
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by AntiWailer: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Foolish man.

I think they hit him a sledge hammer on his head when he was in detention.

That head is no longer working. At times his words seems to be coming from a senile mind.

He carefully put 'Defeat Claims' in the topic but acknowledged victory in the body but claimed it was already executed by his Pay Master,

Shameless f00l. You collected MONEY meant for the execution of this project and claimed it was given to you to campaign for Jonathan.

No Conscience yet they carry bible around.

They are simply desperate to evade justice on the Money they stole.

The strategy is to fan Tribal, religious sentiment and also be vocal at all times.

So when they pick him, d1ck heads will say they want to silence him.

192 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
All these useless and meaningless rants, can only make sense to the hate-filled-brainless group of terrorists known as IPOB Yoots...

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by general111(m): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
In summary, gej was suppose to defeat BH,but due to sabotage from top generals in the Nigerian army,not wanting an infidel to be credited with the glory of defeating BH.
I don't know where this news is coming from,but it is believable,because many who actually fought bh complained of extreme sabotages.
This is Nigeria,where politicians play politics with the lives of Nigerians.

103 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by swagagolic01(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Military guys are saying the same thing.... na sidon look I dey

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Atiku2019: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
What is FFK saying? I'm confused... You claim Sambisa has not fallen, while you praise the previous Government for eliminating BH? I Don't understand undecided

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by EternalTruths: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Very true

"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by odogwubiafra: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Boko haram defeated, sambisa forest to become military training base by 2017.

WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by babyfaceafrica: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
This guy and fayose,I don't know who is worse!!!...they make so much noise without been reasonable!!!

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
so many ppl very unhappy with d news of sambisa forest liberation by our heroic military.
pls jez remember dat our loved ones are also in d military undecided

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Atiku2019:
What is FFK saying? I'm confused... You claim Sambisa has not fallen, while you praise the previous Government for eliminating BH? I Don't understand undecided
oo oooh!

ah think u self don c as unah clique dey reason? undecided

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by BERNIMOORE: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
menxer:
Is he making any sense to anybody?

The defeat is a lie yet you are attributing the success of the defeat to past administration?

Having all the cooking utensils and every thing needed to prepare a soup doesn't mean the soup will be tasty.

Nearly never killed a bird, GEJ tried but his best didn't defeat boko haram.
are you anybody or nobody because femi will not read your comment i can bet that cheesy grin grin

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by mbhs139(m): 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
general111:
In summary, gej was suppose to defeat BH,but due to sabotage from top generals in the Nigerian army,not wanting an infidel to be credited with the glory of defeating BH.
I don't know where this news is coming from,but it is believable,because many who actually fought bh complained of extreme sabotages.
This is Nigeria,where politicians play politics with the lives of Nigerians.

After, it is people like you that'll be complaining of graduate unemployment because you fail to use your brain, that's the reason employment will continue to delude you. So, you can't use your brain and ask yourself simple question: how can you claim that the fall of sambisa forest is a lie and claim the victory? You need to use your head son, use your head.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Maisuya1: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
The contradiction in ffk's thought process calls for concern about his mental health.
In one sentence you claim that the defeat of BH is a propaganda to vindicate Islam by PMB and in another you say PMB supported BH against 'infidel' GEJ. The question is if the former is the aim of PMB why stress him self about latter.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by morbeta(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
This latest post confirmed that Ffk is indeed a nutcase as claimed by his ex wives. Just blame it on this hammattan, that's when his kind react negatively.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by GMBuhari: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
FfK the mental patient

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by fitzmayowa: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
its time for FFK to visit yaba left, for treatment...

Soldiers dying everyday to protect the ranting fool, rather than praise the soldiers for their sacrifice and a job well done, the dolt of a guy decided to release this kind of crappy statement...SMH

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by basybasy: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
DropShot:
An insane, loquacious, bitter, divisive, thuggish, shameless looter.

Where there is honor and shame, this THING will keep his stinking mouth shut forever. This mam should be fed to the dogs already.
Fanikayode- A bastered yoruba boy. Ur family history always shines in our memory. Ur father did more dan u do,he was a betrayer and he died as a yoruba betrayer. Why are u always bringn religion into politics. Thats why Fayose is wise dan u,he controls Ekiti politics. Everybody knows dat u dont have pedigre to contest in just ur ward, u wont get a vote. U have spoilt ur generatn image. He wil be strugln for appointmnt,he cant contest,because nobody wil vote for him. Stop bringn religion into politics, ure just a toothless dog. Becareful so as not to end mistrably.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Opakan2: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
odogwubiafra:
Boko haram defeated, sambisa forest to become military training base by 2017.

WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS?

They've outsmarted you and your clueless IB hero.. Lol

the mess has been cleaned, chibok or no chibok.. next is SE and SS
the earlier you guys surrender to your masters the better

19 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) / Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) / "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.