Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees (38788 Views)

Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees / Photos From The Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Today (Pics) / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by ElCapone(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
efilefun:
See this useless flat head wailing like a se,x starved mosquito... oponu oshi
U 4 remain some bashing against tomorow, Fatality lele yi o!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by Anamachi3(m): 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
mactoni91:
LAI MOHAMMED...
Still giving pdp nightmares even in the senate's hallow chamber...
Man gather mind o!
Hehehehe...
Ah swear...
CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI, bow and go!
Hit the like button if u think LAI MOHAMMED gave the wailers food for thought...

Hehehehehe,guy u bad wella.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by albovy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Senate screening exercise ...#jamboree--just a mere waste of time_once Senator Melaye introduced the *pproval from e senators representing the nomnees state ______you have d lullaboo story )NG..hmmmnn..we'll keep waiting for change .Is there any change...#Rest My Case
Re: Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by dunkem21(m): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
arsenal33:
name the young ones nah
arsenal33 ..
..or is he clueless
Re: Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by FEMISUGAR: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
FOR YOUR URGENT SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES CONNECTION, CALL +2347017399204 FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO GET CONNECTED OR VISIT www.sugarcaneworld..com.ng FOR FURTHER INFO.

ITS FOR REAL,LEGIT AND YOUR SECURITY IS GUARANTEED
Re: Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by dejonathan(f): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Abeg who is the ministerial nominee for osun state?
Re: Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by godzson(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Am an ardent pdp member, but lets ve sincere d 2nd list is cool
Re: Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by akigbemaru: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
nigerians react to buhari second list
Re: Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by 500samuel(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:
Anyone please.

What is the name of the woman who questioned Amina J. Mohammed on what she intends to do about Buhari's apparent indifference to women in governance?

senator olujimi, she is from Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by 500samuel(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
dejonathan:
Abeg who is the ministerial nominee for osun state?
most likely to be prof. Isaac adewole former UI VC....not 100% sure oooo
Re: Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by AliyuK: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
I just learned that there are 2 pastors on the ministerial list. We will resist any attempt by PMB to Christianize Nigeria. grin
Re: Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by bankylan: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Seems stupidity is hereditary in Nigeria.....I cry for Nigerian youths
Thank God for the orientation that my kids have.....even my 4 year old is not gullible like many Nigerian youths in their thirties...What a nation!
Re: Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by ocelot2006(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Its really been a very bad and disastrous day for the wailers.

Congratulations to the nominees most especially JK Fayemi, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, Audu Ogbe and mostly especially the chief slayers of the wailers Alhaji Olayiwola (Lai or Lie) Muhammed.

Wailers can commit suicide if they are not happy with the process so far.

Please do tell how it was a bad day? The nominees never really dazzled us with their brilliance. You should be thankfull the PDP never threw a spanner in the wheels of the whole process by messing them up. Better go and thank the Minority Leader Godswill Akpabio
Re: Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by ocelot2006(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
martineverest:
Amina mohammed...a great woman in d making..best nominee so far

Funny thing though: Amina Mohammed served as GEJ's SSA on MDG. A sound lady.
Re: Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by OpraMenu(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I dey vex pass you. This just revealed the mediocrity of the Senate to an extent. I wish they can be screened too, I want to see what T.Orji would say.

Imagine T.Orji asking questions on policy? In saner climes, he should hide behind those pressmen.
Shuuu! no be ur bfor bfor governor b dat? Lol
Re: Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by dejonathan(f): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
500samuel:
most likely to be prof. Isaac adewole former UI VC....not 100% sure oooo
tanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / "Operation No Shanties In Lagos" Kicks Off In Ikeja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.