Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? (2452 Views)

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / How Do I Deal With This?( Mature Advice) / How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by meshack15: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fellow nairalanders, I have been looking for a way to handle this particular private issue, but have decided to bring it here believing that the best advice and solutions could come from you.
I have been dating this girl for some time now and believe me she is a very good girl infact a wife material. But the problem I have with her is that she can fart all through the night each time she put up with me, during day time and even when she is with me in my car, it is the same thing. I have tried my best suggesting to her to avoid those heavy food containing carbohydrates and eat less of it so as to reduce the bombing on my head at night and day time but instead of taking my advice, she will always lough over it, I have also advised her to be going to the toilet to do it privately because I know it is a natural thing and so long as she doesn’t release it on my head but makes it private I will not have problem with it since it is a natural thing, but she doesn’t’ listen, the truth is that everybody does this thing, but there is a way you do it that people may even think that you don’t fart.
As a matter of fact, the thing is really disgusting and is making her less attractive to me each time she release this thing.
Please nd’ Please I need your piece of advice on how to handle this situation.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by crisycent: 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
Stop having anal séx grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by meshack15: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
For me dats a taboo,I can't do that.
crisycent:
Stop having anal séx grin
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
Stop having doggy style cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
"God wan punish you for penetrating her anus. Farting is to anal sex as death is to sin".
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by IamforGod: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Common try to live with it.

Am sure there are so many things u do that is worse dan farting sef and she still copes!

Besides if she's nt ur wife Wats she sleeping over for?

Some girls sef!
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Funny replies, nairalanders would never change,

OP. I think you need plank and cement, close the a*s and ..........

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
No beans. No eggs. No moi moi. Then PRAY. Only Jesus can save...... All the best bro...

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by itsIYKE(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Cee your doctor ASAP
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mehn.... U could b a millionaire by converting d farts to nuclear weapons and selling to Iran.... Pls marry dat gal she's your lottery ticket.

*cos my maga Don pay shout hallelujah O o*

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by deewhone(f): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lmao
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by ronald4lif(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
She doesn't have respect for you and you aren't discipline enough that's why she keeps repeating it even after severally cautioning her. Next time she tries it when you're together in the car, kick her out but not without ensuring the place isn't an isolated or dangerous area. When in the house with you and she does it then walk her out. You have to take extreme measures if you want her to stop. I think she thinks you're soft and kidding that's why she doesn't bother.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by chelseaboi(m): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
The anal splinter is loose...too hard 4 her to stop...anal sex might hve contribute to her anal splinter to be loose...ensure that her food intake is normal and regular use of toilet must be her watch word
But I dont support d one that she messes around..i can easily buy d one that she messes when sleeping thus an involuntary action coupled with no obstruction from d loose anal splinter..
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by Kingsley1000(m): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
op take her to hospital might be an infection
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by Kingsley1000(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
do you also fart during doggy?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by Kingsley1000(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Storeburn:
Funny replies, nairalanders would never change,

OP. I think you need plank and cement, close the a*s and ..........
*wicked* grin
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by walexzee11(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
I feel your pain Bro!!!

But it can be a blessing, you can make invention with that!!!

Trap her gas for domestic use cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by Kingsley1000(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
walexzee11:
I feel your pain Bro!!!
But it can be a blessing, you can make invention with that!!!
Trap her gas for domestic use cheesy
atleast it can generate 100000megaw for our country

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by Eleniyan15: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
N.p

hot Nigga

*Bobby

anal sex
nature
ogun idile

which one I go talk. now

Keep on trying your best

I pray she fart in the presence of your family.... then wen they laff @ her
or abuse her that she has no manners

then she may likely change or when she loose things all because of this fart trust me she go wise up

esi mi lo america

let her watch her food also

if she fart when you both still dey inside d room take heart... it alwaz fun

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by fart: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2015
If I see you on the road, I will come and fart in your face
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by meshack15: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
Do u' know me?
fart:
If I see you on the road, I will come and fart in your face
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by rsleeky(f): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
modelmike7:
No beans. No eggs. No moi moi. Then PRAY. Only Jesus can save...... All the best bro...
lwkmd....funny but true
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
rsleeky:
lwkmd....funny but true
"You look like a baby, how old are you"?
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by rsleeky(f): 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"You look like a baby, how old are you"?
got a baby face ain't a baby
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
rsleeky:
got a baby face ain't a baby
I also like ur baby face
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by rsleeky(f): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
EbuDox:

I also like ur baby face
tanx
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
rsleeky:
tanx
Just thanks?.. angry
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
ronald4lif:
She doesn't have respect for you and you aren't discipline enough that's why she keeps repeating it even after severally cautioning her. Next time she tries it when you're together in the car, kick her out but not without ensuring the place isn't an isolated or dangerous area. When in the house with you and she does it then walk her out. You have to take extreme measures if you want her to stop. I think she thinks you're soft and kidding that's why she doesn't bother.

Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by rsleeky(f): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
EbuDox:

Just thanks?.. angry
wat else?
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
rsleeky:
wat else?
angry
Re: How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
what's doggy style

wink

(1) (Reply)

Do I Look Like A Teenager? / Whatsapp Group Strictly For Single Mothers... / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.