Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? (36079 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / MEN!! If You Believe In Your Girlfriend's MALE BESTIE, You Are A F00L!! (Photo) / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Chatflick(m): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hello guys it has been a while.... Please how can someone cope with his girlfriend having a male best friend? From my own point of view, I believe the boyfriend should occupy that space. Most times I call, she is always with her bestie and he tends to listen to our conversation and sometimes even interrupt it. Please serious and matured minds..

PS: She tells him everything, he knows stuffs about her that I don't. I'm not scared of him taking her from me just that I'm not comfortable with it all all and I'm loosing it gradually.

19 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Shayneward1: 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Kill him.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Elparaiso(m): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2018
He's been friend zoned. No fear, it's easier break out of hell.

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Kenzico(m): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2018
undecided

hmmm...this is pure jealousy...Tell ur Gf how u feel about her male friend..If she no gree....Just know she doesn't respect ur feelings....my 2cents

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by SenorFax(m): 12:04am On Jan 28, 2018
There is nothing like friend zoning when she has a boyfriend. Tell her you want her to give him a little distance.

Will he follow her go her husband house because he be bestie? What nonsense

Guy wise up, imagine how you wanna bang your female friends before or after you meet her, that's exactly what's going on in her bestie's head. Act fast before she's tempted and her feelings grow beyond what she can control. Na sorry go end am. We are all flesh on blood, body no be firewood

Or you no know say na free foods dey sweet pass grin

Just like Jamb, you are the first choice, and guess who is the second choice?

172 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by kingxsamz(m): 12:12am On Jan 28, 2018
Chatflick:
Most times I call, she is always with her bestie

PS: She tells him everything, he knows stuffs about her that I don't.

..Male Bestie....
another name for side Boo.

240 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by jonadaft: 12:14am On Jan 28, 2018
Chatflick:
Hello guys it has been a while.... Please how can someone cope with his girlfriend having a male best friend? From my own point of view, I believe the boyfriend should occupy that space. Most times I call, she is always with her bestie and he tends to listen to our conversation and sometimes even interrupt it. Please serious and matured minds..

PS: She tells him everything, he knows stuffs about her that I don't. I'm not scared of him taking her from me just that I'm not comfortable with it all all and I'm loosing it gradually.

cc lalasticlala
Lol!
Mr. Assistant boyfriend
Contunu

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by xedyl(m): 12:16am On Jan 28, 2018
wobi woss wo#....Malo shebi didirin. Tell ur babe to jump off his deek.

24 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by kingxsamz(m): 12:19am On Jan 28, 2018
SenorFax:
There is nothing like friend zoning when she has a boyfriend. Tell her you want her to give him a little distance.

Will he follow her go her husband house because he be bestie? What nonsense

Guy wise up, imagine how you wanna bang your female friends before or after you meet her, that's exactly what's going on in her bestie's head. Act fast before she's tempted and her feelings grow beyond what she can control. Na sorry go end am. We are all flesh on blood, body no be firewood

Or you no know say na free foods dey sweet pass grin

Just like Jamb, you are the first choice, and guess who is the second choice?

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by marveangel(m): 12:23am On Jan 28, 2018
having a girl as a best friend is like having a chicken for a pet eventually you will eat it someday.... you catch my drift

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by OneCorner: 12:30am On Jan 28, 2018
Report him to the police station cool
Or you call mopol or soldier cool
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Cowbuoy: 12:53am On Jan 28, 2018
Chatflick:

Thanks I've read that. I'm really confused.... It's not just right to me

You're welcome, Bruv... cool

BTW, if you're still kinda confused on how to go about it... There are 2 things involved I could tell you right now..

1. You should try and confront your girlfriend in a more gentlemanly way and ask her about it... She might spill and she might not, either way you shouldn't turn it into a fight..

2. You should try and find a way to make that Nigga (her bestie) a friend of yours too or probably your own "bestie" too... Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" grin

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by schumastic(m): 6:08am On Jan 28, 2018
IF YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE JUST BESTIE WITH NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM, THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL BELIEVE THAT A COW CAN PASS THROUGH A NEEDLE.

OBVIOUSLY YOU MUST HAVE SEEN ONE OR TWO RED FLAGS AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE.

SAVE YOURSELF THIS STRESS AND UNNECESSARY HEARTACHE AND GET YOURSELF A FEMALE BESTIE, IF SHE FEELS INSECURE THEN LET HER KNOW THAT, WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS ALSO GOOD FOR THE GANDER.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelor's Club, Lagos Branch.

254 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Olalan(m): 6:27am On Jan 28, 2018
Go get yourself a female bestie too, really sad how some people don't really value their relationship.

24 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 28, 2018
Chatflick:

cc lalasticlala

You getting yourself worried over nothing.

I was the bestie of one of my female friend and she had a boyfriend too.

I know everything about her that even her parents don't know.

I didn't end up in bed with her.
You can't dictate who becomes her bestie when you have not walked her down the aisle, man.

My friend is married now, we are still sweet and close as before.

I am the one that's telling her, let the friendship die off since she got a husband now.

We never dated at any time , even the mum and siblings know me too.

Keep worrying yourself oh

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 28, 2018
Confirm if they are not sleeping together first.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by bjayx: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2018
Many girls v a close male friend. Truth is while few r just friends, many have had casual sex/romance with them.

18 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by pepethemaniac: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2018
Cowbuoy:

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-okay-for-my-girlfriend-to-have-a-male-best-friend

Check out that link above for many more matured responses, Bruv... 60-80% of the responses you gon get here are bullshît.. grin grin

Most relationship advice on Quora comes from the "whiteman's" perspective or a "civilized" countries perspective. It doesn't apply when you're dealing with Nigerian ladies. Take note.

58 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Chatflick(m): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2018
schumastic:
IF YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE JUST BESTIE WITH NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM, THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL BELIEVE THAT A COW CAN PASS THROUGH A NEEDLE.

OBVIOUSLY YOU MUST HAVE SEEN ONE OR TWO RED FLAGS AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE.

SAVE YOURSELF THIS STRESS AND UNNECESSARY HEARTACHE AND GET YOURSELF A FEMALE BESTIE, IF SHE FEELS INSECURE THEN LET HER KNOW THAT, WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS ALSO GOOD FOR THE GANDER.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelor's Club, Lagos Branch.
Much appreciated.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Chatflick(m): 10:04am On Jan 28, 2018
FrancisDozie:

You getting yourself worried over nothing.

I was the bestie of one of my female friend and she had a boyfriend too.

I know everything about her that even her parents don't know.

I didn't end up in bed with her.
You can't dictate who becomes her bestie when you have not walked her down the aisle, man.

My friend is married now, we are still sweet and close as before.

I am the one that's telling her, let the friendship die off since she got a husband now.

We never dated at any time , even the mum and siblings know me too.

Keep worrying yourself oh
Get married and let your wife have a male bestfriend then let's see how that goes. Boyfriends turn into husbands too biko remember that

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by schumastic(m): 11:53am On Jan 28, 2018
Chatflick:

Much appreciated.

You are welcome, this life is too sweet for you to start stressing yourself over a girl. Check around there is that one girl who is wishing and hoping you just say hi, look around and keep yourself busy.

Once you stop asking about her, trust me she will come back begging for your attention.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Cowbuoy: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
pepethemaniac:

Most relationship advice on Quora comes from the "whiteman's" perspective or a "civilized" countries perspective. It doesn't apply when you're dealing with a Nigerian ladies. Take note.

Yeah, I'm well aware of that, Bruv... But one can still twist a relationship advice you get from there to your own satisfaction and it's still gonna boil down to one thing, either you succeed or not... IMO, one will still get more matured responses over there than you'll get over there especially stuffs like this pertaining to relationship... Make the thing enter front page first sha...

cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Chatflick:

cc lalasticlala

Simple, tell her your concerns, and talk to the bestie that she needs to learn from her experience personally not leaning on a cane...she's no longer a kiddo
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
Befriend the bestie.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by AceDomino(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Call toke makinwa for advices
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
A matured woman in a serious relationship or at least in a relationship with someone she values,loves and respects knows there is a boundary when it comes to relating with opposite gender

One can safely say, you are either dating a lady/girl who has no deep knowledge of what relationship entails or you are with a lady who doesn't value you that much. You are dating yourself!

Communicate with your girlfriend, tell her your worries, make her see reasons with you. If she remains adamant, draw a line. Make her choose between you and her 'bestie' then you will have your answer!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by mecussey(m): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Chatflick:

cc lalasticlala

get a female bestie/side chick ....this opportunity is what many guys dey find to date plenty girls at a time...if the babe asks...he would tell her they are just friends

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by driveiwe(m): 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / 8 Kinds Of Men Who Patronise Prostitutes / Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.