Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,332 members, 7,839,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

#nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities (113015 Views)

Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos / Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Funjosh(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
#FreeTheTatas lipsrsealed
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by GoodFaith: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
The next thing
U will hear is a NO dick day
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by ZUBY77(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Senior Prostitutes..
In Ukwa's voice.

2 Likes

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Am yet to understand what ini edo pix is doing there. That woman is too greed to show even little boos. Oboli get chest not breast
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Adebowale89(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
what of Mo'cheddah braless pix cheesy
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Ninilowo(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Chei! See fallen Olympuses grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Lovexme(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
I need to search for Omoni's on google 'cos I can't find it. tongue

#iJoke #iKid
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by princeisah26(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nigeria celebrity even dy were bra self
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by anigbajumo(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Chai,some brest up ther dey obey Law of gravitation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by chrisgush: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Rubbish
World Madness Day.
what's d difference btw them and lunatics?
There are many mad people. Just a few are in psychiatric hospitals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Spyde(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
make dis pple dey try wear dis tin oooo, well! unless u r keran igho, #fakeornot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Oladimejjy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Braless not nudity
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by inme: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
THE WAY WEY ASHA.WO WORK TAKE DEY SWEET ALL THESE GIRLS FOR BODY EHN.
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by amAZEing: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Thanks for the pair of slippers. Am ok with THESE in my bed.
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by shogosco: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Things fall APART

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by inme: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Leviticus 19:29

'Do not profane your daughter by making her a harlot, so that the land will not fall to harlotry and the land become full of lewdness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by olutunde12(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mynd44:
Smh
I doubt the OP knows the reason for the tag No Bra Day. If the OP does he wont be this silly. But what do I know?

Proudly Deceitful and treacherous

I hope every well meaning and matured members of this forum will join hands to let these people know that they should live and let live. Insults everywhere. If you are as not-silly as you claim to be, how did you get here on the tread of a silly person. You can state your mind without insulting people. Especially since they dont need your vote!

3 Likes

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by IYANGBALI: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
genevieve bweast is the bestest,the right size for a man's mouth,unlike rokiatu andvickyrotex own wey be king size
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Mattex001(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mynd44:
Smh
I doubt the OP knows the reason for the tag No Bra Day. If the OP does he wont be this silly. But what do I know?

Literally as the Name implies who would have thought otherwise undecided

The Title "no bra day" strikes an attention, mostly to the opposite sex if you know what i mean and

thats why you'll see that 98% of the viewers on this thread are males + me sef if you see as i rush enter the thread ehnn #SMH grin grin grin
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by hustler86(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
Rita Dominius, Olympus has fallen and u near menopause nawa oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Lewisj(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
Tiwa didn't breast feed her baby or what? Btw, karen Igho looks like a transgender. Ha, many don fall, too much hand job. Lovely pics though
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Tamakay(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
I like women for this aspect so bold when it comes to things like this. Can't wait to see boxer free day
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mynd44:
Smh

Is this really necessary? Why the silly attack on the OPs person?
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by agarawu23(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Even without bra day, they are still going braless so what's the different undecided
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
boman2014:
SEE BOOBS!!!

Waiting to see WORLD PANTLESS DAY!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Pants_Day
The pants referred to in your link is the trousers
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by JobL8(m): 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]hmm what will their children such when they give birth? When everything point to the ground... Things has fallen apart..... .. ... [right][/right]
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Kollyman: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Some people no just get shame at all. See things wey Don sag finish wey den dey display despite say some of them never get pikin oooo.

I think they should start teaching shame in fashion schools.

2 Likes

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by madgoat(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oh... How i wish i could have all these women in bed with me cry i would never get tired of sucking
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by CleftEvents: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Beverly naya is Bae. cheesy
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by fart: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
They should cover their smelling bre.asts. we don't want to see them mscheww angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture / Pictures From Bisi Komolafe's Funeral / My Body Attracts Female Fans – Crackydon Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.