Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,721 members, 7,837,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

#nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities (113009 Views)

Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos / Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Mynd44: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
MoltenMagma:

Is this really necessary? Why the silly attack on the OPs person?
Do you know how many women die yearly to breast cancer? If you see the numbers then you will realize that making a day dedicated to raise awareness for the need to detect it early is not something to be turned into silliness

1 Like

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by fart: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Disgusting. I am going to report this nonsense picture. I want to vomit lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by midasbliss(f): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
undecided see traffic
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by dokunbam(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Rita Dominic... cool kiss
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nickymezor(f): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
End tym tinssssssssssssssssssssssss. # covers eyes#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by opeyehmmy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
But aw are the MIGHTY BOOBIES FALLING?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Youngpo413: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
nawtibownie:
What will we not see today? Munachii no try wella grin
what should you expect from a hoe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Princejebs(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
see there fake flat tires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by IYANGBALI: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
wakabout:
but this karen igho worwor o!
wor wor is an understatement
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
So i logged in first, and quickly logged out to get some Googles(Eye Glass), as i could not cope with the brightness of this page.

I am Back.

Browsing carefully through each picture,taking my time.

And all i can say is that YES there is a GOD in Heaven.

BTW did Ini Edo and Tiwa Savage leave theirs at home?i looked very closely with my Googles and found nothing.

Funny world
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by IYANGBALI: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
see as boys full this thread like say NNPC dey give job. Vaseline go sell today.

2 Likes

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by thundafire: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
all na old pics
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by 867Y5309(m): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jesu !! See traffic! Na Champions league final?
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
chiibekee:
No design wey person no go see today. Make I remove my bra snap my own pix and post. Brb

Waiting.......
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by seangy4konji: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dem all got saggy boobies. Can never compare to dat girl that sell banana on my street.

She has ripe long standing banana. Gravity ran away.ripe banana brweat.

Somebody join me to drink dis red wine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by sonssyo: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
bolliejay:
What some people might not understand about No Bra Day is that it isn’t just about being free from the social protocol of wearing a bra but It’s about realizing you have comfort where others don’t. it is a day meant to promote breast cancer awareness and to help raise money for research. May God help us all

may God save us, one has to be checking and praying too.
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
managermahmud:
How comes Cossy Diva is not there? That Lady's bra size is not in the market.
The other day, she brought 3 and half yard of bra material for my boss to sew bra for her gringrin

Genevieve's boobs thou... Seems to me as if *olympus has fallen* undecided

Put her na! Its not too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fallen br***st cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by issylarry(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
chiibekee:
No design wey person no go see today. Make I remove my bra snap my own pix and post. Brb

I dey wait;do sharp sharp before my mb finish!
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Thumbs down for this hopeless thread. I came here to see boobs, I'm leaving dissapointed.
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Acebar(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
godoluwa:
Karen Igho booby still set & point despite braless. Ini Edo booby set too
you are on point I observed it too grin
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lies. These pictures are not recent. That of Omoni Oboli is glaring, taken when she visited Jonathan in Aso Villa.
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by PasNina(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
madgoat:
Oh... How i wish i could have all these women in bed with me cry i would never get tired of sucking
No wonder your name ... LOL!

1 Like

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Amyluv98: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
Beverly ur d bomb,i love you uuuuuu
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by msbbash(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
chiibekee:
am wating ........
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
they are all old pics...
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Sappyman(m): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
The United Nation will be celebrating Pants down on the 1st of November. Please watch out. This will be the first one ever.
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by ooshinibos: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
shocking immorality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Kazrem(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oshi. Iranu. Sag sagging sagged sagger suggest breasts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Caliph69: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mynd44:
Smh
I doubt the OP knows the reason for the tag No Bra Day. If the OP does he wont be this silly. But what do I know?

Proudly Deceitful and treacherous

No be small silly. Assemble pics of people on different occasion in the name of NoBraDay. I wonder when our problem will get better solution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture / Pictures From Bisi Komolafe's Funeral / My Body Attracts Female Fans – Crackydon Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.