Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,349 members, 7,839,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

#nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities (113016 Views)

Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos / Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by eleko1: 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
tongue.
VickyRotex:

angry angry angry
undecided undecided sad undecided wetin I do
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by CzarChris(m): 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Rita dominic #Olympushasfallen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Airforce1(m): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by friends4ever(m): 5:16am On Oct 14, 2015
This is not good...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Palmwinetapper: 5:32am On Oct 14, 2015
Youngpo413:
what should you expect from a hoe
DO NOT CALL MUNACHI A HOE! You have no proof to say that
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by VickyRotex(f): 5:54am On Oct 14, 2015
eleko1:
tongue. undecided undecided sad undecided wetin I do

Why you go dey grab me? angry angry
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Bwaal(m): 6:18am On Oct 14, 2015
chiibekee:
No design wey person no go see today. Make I remove my bra snap my own pix and post. Brb

still wait in ooo I never see any tin ooo

wait ooo hope no be say na d.p u use am do make I go check am

kai u wear bra for dat d.p na oya na I dey wait
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Youngpo413: 7:06am On Oct 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
DO NOT CALL MUNACHI A HOE! You have no proof to say that
ok
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Palmwinetapper: 7:08am On Oct 14, 2015
Youngpo413:
ok
worship my d&%$
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Youngpo413: 7:10am On Oct 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
worship my d&%$
k
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=HungerBAD post=38949647]So i logged in first, and quickly logged out to get some Googles(Eye Glass), as i could not cope with the brightness of this page.

I am Back.

Browsing carefully through each picture,taking my time.

And all i can say is that YES there is a GOD in Heaven.

BTW did Ini Edo and Tiwa Savage leave theirs at home?i looked very closely with my Googles and found nothing.

bros u wicked o. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by theDEVILisHERE: 7:59am On Oct 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenet.ng/2015/10/nobraday-26-braless-photos-of-your-favorite-nigerian-celebs/

Bevarly Neya, Hafa? grin

Meanwhile, this thread reminds me of this my old thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/1903600/female-celebrities-once-stepped-out

A pointless, stuppid and useless celebration devoid of common sense
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by bellotaofeek: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2015
It's a lie...this shots was not taken on the so called no bra day....but all the same ****seems going braless is the latest craze among ladies **** shocked
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by preciousMI1(f): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2015
Tedassie:
Law of diminishing returns! wink
thanks... I didn't even remember law of gravity... whatever goes up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by preciousMI1(f): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2015
jibbzion:

How can you say they are not breast feeding? You think the diverse men they find themselves frolicking around with don't suck boobs?
hehehe... laugh my boobs off... I dint think towards there...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by abdullkabar(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2015
What a shame.....(I see no sense in this)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by dwayni: 10:45am On Oct 14, 2015
Nigerians doing it wrong once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by goody1shoe73(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2015
chiibekee:
No design wey person no go see today. Make I remove my bra snap my own pix and post. Brb
Plz don't,I don't wanna spill my gutz all over the place
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by litaninja(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2015
Olympus has fallen....#sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by princeBlack77(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
boman2014:
SEE BOOBS!!!

Waiting to see WORLD PANTLESS DAY!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Pants_Day
Hahahaha...... na craze de worry u
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by luluosas(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Daughters of Jezebel
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by bukatee2015(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Wot happns afta a 2 minutes viw @NuDITY

Ma Joystick cheesy

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Op... Pls change the title to 'no slippers day'
Are these what you call breasts?
These are common slippers sho
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Tedassie(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
preciousMI1:

thanks... I didn't even remember law of gravity... whatever goes up...
Archimedes principle of floatation,still applies to that of some babes sha(e.g Cossy) grin

1 Like

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by preciousMI1(f): 6:32am On Oct 15, 2015
Tedassie:

Archimedes principle of floatation,still applies to that of some babes sha(e.g Cossy) grin

its a matter of time n it will take a bow... ask rihanna
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by ifeoluwa237(m): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2015
na fallen breast I dey c o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture / Pictures From Bisi Komolafe's Funeral / My Body Attracts Female Fans – Crackydon Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.