Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

#nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities (113017 Views)

Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos / Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by whizpa(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Some stupid women will still shout "NO BRA DAY".. When they actually have no bras at home..

Well... Pervs...
Come in oooo.. Come and refresh your wankk bank. Food is ready..
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by engrjacuzzi: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
this thread is incomplete without cossy n Cynthia Morgan. I was expecting afrocandy n those Yoruba actresses to display theirs.
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by nephemmy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jisos...what the hell is this undecided grin
#Nobraday should not be observed in Nigeria I mean it
Seriously I didn't want to say anything, but am not gon' let this go away..Just have to say it..
All their boobs are either in the plasmolysis stage or have become plasmolysed
None of their boobs are turgid @ all
One of them even look like she's a wrestler
Not good at all.. tongue undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Tedassie(m): 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenet.ng/2015/10/nobraday-26-braless-photos-of-your-favorite-nigerian-celebs/

Bevarly Neya, Hafa? grin

Meanwhile, this thread reminds me of this my old thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/1903600/female-celebrities-once-stepped-out
sad
lalasticlala:

http://thenet.ng/2015/10/nobraday-26-braless-photos-of-your-favorite-nigerian-celebs/

Bevarly Neya, Hafa? grin

Meanwhile, this thread reminds me of this my old thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/1903600/female-celebrities-once-stepped-out
@op,some of those pix are 4kin old jhor...anyways,looking 4ward to #noboxers #nobriefs or #nopantiesday...smh@dis world
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by olanshi: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Chei!

With all this saggy boobs wey dey town, Dem still dey talk no bra day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Olympus Is Fallen!
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Idrismusty97(m): 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Who is this Karen Igho also forming "Nobraday"? Go put back that bra jor cheesy.
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by chigoizie7(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Una no know the meaning of no "bra day", its a day set out for women to remove their bra, free their breeasts and then allow men to help them examine/detect for any presence of cancer cells. By pressing and touching.

I will render free service to any lady who wished her b00bz to be examined, no charges. Just free.(Doing it for charity)
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by preciousMI1(f): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
why do some pple have saggy boobs without breastfeeding, ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
Politicians favourit milk,. PLEASE can some one reminds me of ''WORLD PANTLESS DAY'' via my mobile,.ladies only!!
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by jibbzion(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
This is pure racism @lalasticlala. Why Mr. Ibu no go dey this list? Nonsense.....
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by jibbzion(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
preciousMI1:
why do some pple have saggy boobs without breastfeeding, ?

How can you say they are not breast feeding? You think the diverse men they find themselves frolicking around with don't suck boobs?

2 Likes

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by simplisity(m): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
A big nonsense!
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Revolva(m): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
I need some south african braaless carnival..where boobs go de shake live n direct not all dis our artist dem wey no gree show us real boobs

1 Like

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
this thread is incomplete without cossy n Cynthia Morgan. I was expecting afrocandy n those Yoruba actresses to display theirs.
some yoruba ladies BOOBS are sometin ese, when u sight it food will no hungry u in two days,.carryout research @agege, mushin, oshodi, ipaja, e.t.c
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by wtfCode: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
i see flat slippers and also the ones wey look like satchet water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by BabaTony: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
mthewwww, SLIPPERS EVERYWHERE....LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by mrpatozky(m): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Muna! !! !! !! !! !!! !! !! !! !! !!! !!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by olowookerekemi(f): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
i bet all dis pix r nt snapped tday
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by marshallz(m): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fallen olympuses every....waiting for panties off down day! Wow!
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by FEMISUGAR: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
FOR YOUR URGENT SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES CONNECTION, CALL +2347017399204 FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO GET CONNECTED OR VISIT www.sugarcaneworld..com.ng FOR FURTHER INFO.

ITS FOR REAL AND LEGIT AND YOUR SECURITY IS GUARANTEED
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by kobonaire(m): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
I informed one of my female coworkers to off her bra .... she's now threatening to report me to personnel department sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by happney65: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
Toke Makinwa looks Old..Older than her age..Am i missing something?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
none has good boobs. visit wuse market Abuja and see women with real firm boobs kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by kobonaire(m): 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
FEMISUGAR:
FOR YOUR URGENT SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES CONNECTION, CALL +2347017399204 FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO GET CONNECTED OR VISIT www.spam419things.com.ng FOR FURTHER INFO.
ITS FOR REAL AND LEGIT AND YOUR SECURITY IS GUARANTEED
I called the number and one area boy was on the other line begging me for some money to buy a smoke undecided
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
#No blouse day grin
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by salawustyles(m): 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
if they are raped nw wat would they say .hmmmmm no bra day iranu ;Dif they are raped nw wat would they say .hmmmmm no bra day iranu
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Decadence, tufiakwa , what is this ?
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
all i see are expired flat breast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by stiles009(m): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Free fall... . Perfect examples of law of gravity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by kaffyadeakeem(f): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
na everybody dey view did topic. nawah ooo
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Spells(m): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
All I see is slippers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture / Pictures From Bisi Komolafe's Funeral / My Body Attracts Female Fans – Crackydon Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.