Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,320 members, 7,839,523 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

#nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities (113014 Views)

Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos / Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by elpj: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
All this breast need bra job! Let them go package them inside bra
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by smsshola(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
chiibekee:
No design wey person no go see today. Make I remove my bra snap my own pix and post. Brb

We are still waiting all eyes on u...now with four glasses so I can c well.
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by ugbah007: 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
boman2014:
SEE BOOBS!!!

Waiting to see WORLD PANTLESS DAY!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Pants_Day
you correct anyhow.
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Deejaygold(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Cutehector:
Some of these ladies boobs don slack ooooo chei

see as Breast wowo grin
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nnemuka(f): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
I cant do without bra.
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by mindtricks: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
Someday, just someday, I know it would make absolute sense to walk around stark naked, on a world clotheless day.

Gradually, yes gradually, I know we are getting there.

I know by that time it would make so much sense.
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by mcyemite(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
Olympus has fallen over and over...oh my gush undecided undecided undecided

Am very sure their boobs are like tongue tongue tongue#phewww
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by hamzeiy: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenet.ng/2015/10/nobraday-26-braless-photos-of-your-favorite-nigerian-celebs/

Bevarly Neya, Hafa? grin

Meanwhile, this thread reminds me of this my old thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/1903600/female-celebrities-once-stepped-out
...so any stupidity wia white man do we go follow am but d good one him do na problem fr us....Africans get issues...smH
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Eronmosele(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
The first time I saw breast cancer, I was to say the least, shocked! It's such a terrible sight.
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by kechywillz(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
If women are creating awareness for #nobra day#,they sometime ago did some scientific research that women should enable their husbands/boyfriends suck boobi so that it will reduce breast cancer,men dey available ooo. Meanwhile i came to check if those female celebrities really bared their boobs
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Lionofdjungle: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Why do some have saggy breast without breast feeding?
Answer: it is because they have been breast feeding a number of men. Those men even suck more than babies. Lobatan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by bamikeoye(f): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
eleojo23:
This thread will generate huge traffic because of the title ( scroll down to see for yourself)

For those who do not know, No Bra Day is a day to raise awareness about breast cancer.
A major failure about this campaign is that people are more focused on the boobs than the actual lives of people who are suffering or suffered from breast cancer (just take a look at the comments on this thread).

I don't think this is the best way to raise awareness about a sickness that has affected many women adversely.

I AGREE BUT NIGERIANS MADE IT SO. YOU CAN STILL COVER WITH YOUR DRESS. THIS IS NEITHER A CLOTHLESS DAY NOR A DAY TO GO NUDE.
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by thelish(f): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
oh mehn see slippers everywhere.
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by danduj(m): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
godoluwa:
Karen Igho booby still set & point despite braless. Ini Edo booby set too
na boobs job karen do,she don remove am sha
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
chiibekee:
No design wey person no go see today. Make I remove my bra snap my own pix and post. Brb
First send it to me be posting it let me rate it and probably feel it
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by guyXander(m): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
managermahmud:
How comes Cossy Diva is not there? That Lady's bra size is not in the market.
The other day, she brought 3 and half yard of bra material for my boss to sew bra for her gringrin

Genevieve's boobs thou... Seems to me as if *olympus has fallen* undecided
@olympus has fallen: falls down the chair, laughed rolling like he was receiving anointing. Cleans his eyes. Looks at the comment again and 'retweets'. Still on the floor.
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by mrwiddy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
these are old pics
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by amiskurie(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Things fall apart,the center cannot hold.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Tedassie(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
preciousMI1:
why do some pple have saggy boobs without breastfeeding, ?
Law of diminishing returns! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by VickyRotex(f): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
eleko1:
.Ballon d or day. sad cool kiss lipsrsealed cool*Grab Vickyrotex tongue lipsrsealed*Run tongue

angry angry angry
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by johnny89(m): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lmao
wakabout:
but this karen igho worwor o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
managermahmud:
How comes Cossy Diva is not there? That Lady's bra size is not in the market.
The other day, she brought 3 and half yard of bra material for my boss to sew bra for her gringrin

Genevieve's boobs thou... Seems to me as if *olympus has fallen* undecided
Ini Edo is worse

Black flabby dumpy pomo breàst
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Rubbish! These girls try pass all of them...

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by chronique(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
All these are old pics of these celebs. They weren't taken today,and got nothing to do with today's "no bra day".
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by mzpositive(f): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
boman2014:
SEE BOOBS!!!

Waiting to see WORLD PANTLESS DAY!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Pants_Day
World Pantless Day.. Lol for ur dream ooh
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by mzpositive(f): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
No bra day Dahz strange
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by denony(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
ARA DARA ADA, ADAGO. NKE KWU OTO KAGA ADAKWA, EBURU GBAGO, EBURU GBADA
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by sabi99(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
chiibekee:
is that d best thing to do 4 God 2day? To d one who gave u d reason to be alive?
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by lekan29ice(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
wakabout:
but this karen igho worwor o!
Am telling you
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by OkekeChristian(m): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
These are the kind of things you won't see decent ladies like Omotola Ekeinde and Chioma Chukwuka do. Omotola, maybe sometime around 2070; but Chioma, NEVER!
These are women of virtue!

Sometimes the world just carries on like there's nothing beyond the cloud above us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by sabi99(m): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
2 all d people that joined in d celebration of d world bra less day I say, congrats on ur epicly moral bankruptcy and decadence.....instead of offering prayers to God for urgent intervention in our crisis prone country and on d whole world we r busy giving satan d guts to shout,"am making a rich harvest". People are suffering,prisoners,homeless kids,environmental degradation's, BH victims etc people don't even know that end time is near. Pls nudism is satanic, use ur body to glorify God at all cost, try always to do ur country and d whole world d favor of offering prayers to God for His mercy upon our country and d whole world any day satan brings up this kind of fruitless behaviour 2 be celebrated by d people in his grips.
Re: #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities by Arabs999: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
wooww.. Some of their breasts have been bastardized. I hope their kpormors have no been brutally wounded by men of Buruntchi consumers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture / Pictures From Bisi Komolafe's Funeral / My Body Attracts Female Fans – Crackydon Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.