Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike (5438 Views)

Lai Mohammed Cradles A Baby He Met While Flying Economy Class (Photos) / Wike Kisses His Wife Passionately At Independence Day Celebration (Pics) / Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by aresa: 12:05am On Oct 14, 2015
Silly village biafrans are crying for freedom and secession while at the same time hating on other people fighting for the same thing they are fighting for.

This is what you get with ignorants, religious bigots, depthless and shallow losers with zero sense of their own history and place in human realities and space.

Sucks to be you losers for real.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by menix(m): 1:27am On Oct 14, 2015
skies:

You foolishly don't realize that a high percentage of the Palestinians are Christians.. Okponu!

The man could be a Christian, Israelis are not Christian, they are Jews, the have their own religion...
Before you spew thrash, I am a Christian.

Oga were u get this ur statistic from?, this current issue started from a mosque incase u re an NTA fan..

And stop calling that name Jew without respect, wish I was born a jew...

1 Like

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 14, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
me 2 and i'll fight 'em someday, its my destiny

Go fight na grin grin grin

Dem go waste you before u detonate. Mumu grin

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Aromas: 2:32am On Oct 14, 2015
Orjioorji:
I don't support killing of Children, but any Muslim can be killed for all I care.
Oloriburuku ni'e ni

1 Like

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by stanech: 5:09am On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
they helped to build or turn many to monsters in the Islamic world.

Muslims are default monstars. Or you still want to blame iSreal for Boko haram, alshabab, hezbollah, Isis, etc

Those guys just love shedding blood.
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by BALLOSKI: 5:51am On Oct 14, 2015
Orjioorji:
I don't support killing of Children, but any Muslim can be killed for all I care.
what you wish others shall be visited on you and your family very soon and , even those that liked your post won't be spared.
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by thefarr: 5:56am On Oct 14, 2015
Orjioorji:

I am a muslim,and i do NOT wish you to be killed for whatever reason. Stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:05am On Oct 14, 2015
OldJohn:

Go fight na grin grin grin
Dem go waste you before u detonate. Mumu grin
Na U get ur mouth o
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by LadyExcellency: 6:10am On Oct 14, 2015
aresa:
Silly village biafrans are crying for freedom and secession while at the same time hating on other people fighting for the same thing they are fighting for.

This is what you get with ignorants, religious bigots, depthless and shallow losers with zero sense of their own history and place in human realities and space.

Sucks to be you losers for real.. grin grin

The village activist whose opinions aren't solicited appears to support his fanatical umma who desire to wipe Israel of the map since time immemorial

Preaching hate against the Jews in mosques according to Koran makes Israel to be proactive and futuristic in defense.

Never again will Jews be slaughter like fowls without a fight.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Osezzua(m): 6:25am On Oct 14, 2015
What's d essence of this? to gather public sympathy or what? The many terrors being perpetrated by ISIS on a per second basis is enough not to pity these guys. From time immemorial, Jerusalem belongs to the Jews and so it be.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by otokx(m): 6:40am On Oct 14, 2015
Media propaganda, the Palestinians should stop attacks on innocent Jews.

5 Likes

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by theDEVILisHERE: 6:53am On Oct 14, 2015
The so called Palestinians should stop attacking the Isreali's if they want to stop dying
They (palestinians) should also trace their true ansectral land where they indegenous, pack their belongings from their current location and go back to their original land
Until then Isreal should continue to bomb and destroy and thing that attacks them
They should also chase away and reclaim all parts of their land from any invader

2 Likes

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Ifedubatooo: 6:56am On Oct 14, 2015
grin grin. No sympathy for the Palestine.. although I know its hypocritical not to support them cos they are also seeking for self determination like Biafra
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by theDEVILisHERE: 7:03am On Oct 14, 2015
Ifedubatooo:
grin grin. No sympathy for the Palestine.. although I know its hypocritical not to support them cos they are also seeking for self determination like Biafra

They are not indegenous to that land
The land does not belong to them

2 Likes

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Junior66(m): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2015
skies:

You foolishly don't realize that a high percentage of the Palestinians are Christians.. Okponu!

The man could be a Christian, Israelis are not Christian, they are Jews, the have their own religion...
Before you spew thrash, I am a Christian.
Must you lie to make your point? Haba! Since when did christians begin to have a high population in Palestine? Their population is ever shrinking and i believe its less than 2% of their total population now.

1 Like

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by kunle1960: 7:31am On Oct 14, 2015
Arabs and Moslems should stop looking for trouble so that all these deaths can be averted.Israelis are God loving people and wouldn't fight you if you are law abiding.

1 Like

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Psylas(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2015
yusfe4real:
ode...islamabad is in pakistan not palestine and thats where jesus i from idiot...go read history
Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan meaning the large city of islam, islam is really bad
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2015
afonomics:

Sorry to say but you are a big FOOL
bro u would have added thunder

1 Like

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by ValerianSteel(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2015
Oh please another propaganda war.

While I don't support the death of innocent young children,Hamas should stop using innocent Palestinians as human shield.

The same Hamas would incite violence in young Palestinians and when Israel responds back with heavy fire,some sympathizer a would start crying foul.

They deserve what they get it they don't learn from the past.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by alrahmanonline(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
what you wish others shall be visited on you and your family very soon and , even those that liked your post won't be spared.
Amen, how can someone wish death to a fellow human just because you don't practise the same religion..
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2015
I wonder why their arab brothers are not fighting Israel on their behalf just like the British and the Russians supported the Nigerian government against the biafrans, afterall Obama hates Israel and Russia prefers the arabs.
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by alrahmanonline(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
The so called Palestinians should stop attacking the Isreali's if they want to stop dying
They (palestinians) should also trace their true ansectral land where they indegenous, pack their belongings from their current location and go back to their original land
Until then Isreal should continue to bomb and destroy and thing that attacks them
They should also chase away and reclaim all parts of their land from any invader
OMG! So you support all these killings and bombing? and tell me who are the invaders now?
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2015
alrahmanonline:

OMG! So you support all these killings and bombing? and tell me who are the invaders now?

Tell yourself the truth for once. Why did Israel start bombing them? So Israel just woke up one morning and started bombing them?

Why do those palestinians start violence against Israel knowing full well that Israel will retarliate with brute force?

2 Likes

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2015
alrahmanonline:

Omg! So you support the killing of Israelis by the palestinians?
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by alrahmanonline(m): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2015
jusRadical:

Tell yourself the truth for once. Why did Israel start bombing them? So Israel just woke up one morning and started bombing them?

Why do those palestinians start violence against Israel knowing full well that Israel will retarliate with brute force?
Please before you start supporting blindly can you go read the latest news on isreal and palestine? how can you invite someone to come and eat he hold your hands and start eating the food all alone, Please learn to research before you start any arguments... Peace.
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by alrahmanonline(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2015
jusRadical:

Omg! So you support the killing of Israelis by the palestinians?
you mean killing by protesting with stones while they retaliate with bombs and guns?
try to read wide and stop supporting genocide.. Peace...
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Rilwayne001: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2015
cry cry
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2015
double0seven:
this Muslim people, they like drama no be small;

while it is sad occurrence, but violence is the only language Islamist fundamentalists understand. Isreal cannot afford to be emotional or else these daredevils will finish them.

why do the militants among them like operating from the midst of civilians. They should have known better but now that Isreal doesn't send them or any humanitarian law, Isreal's moto is, "we will harm those sought to do us harm "
Pele, God will show u d way
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by theDEVILisHERE: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
alrahmanonline:

I support the killing of anyone who attacks and tries to destroy you
The palestinians are invaders (they did this with the aid of the evil vatican and the demonic British)
That is not their ansectral land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by kokoA(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
this broke my heart so much cry
I can mend your heart.
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by aresa: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
[s]
LadyExcellency:

The village activist whose opinions aren't solicited appears to support his fanatical umma who desire to wipe Israel of the map since time immemorial

Preaching hate against the Jews in mosques according to Koran makes Israel to be proactive and futuristic in defense.

Never again will Jews be slaughter like fowls without a fight.
[/s]

You villagers are too ignorant and bigotred for your own good..
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
alrahmanonline:

you mean killing by protesting with stones while they retaliate with bombs and guns?
try to read wide and stop supporting genocide.. Peace...

Why go to battle a strong man with only stones and knives? That means that the person is suicidal, period.

I hate killing but the palestinians should have known better.

It is like arguing or fighting with a man with gun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe's Popular Quotes / Ugwuanyi A Legacy Governor, Says Peter Okonkwo / #Nigeriadecides2019: Thread For South-East Result Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.