Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This (3811 Views)

Meet Aisha Wakil (mama Boko Haram) The Igbo Woman Behind Boko Haram / Boko Haram Shoot Dead 18 Women In Adamawa Village / Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Owliver(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2015
Chappie:

Arabs tried oppressing isreal but got their ass kicked.
And tell me who isreal's are Oppressing?
Palestine undecided
how did jews get that land? after Britain left? am not justifying Palestine i dislike them and their religion. pls google about Zionism or jew communist.
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2015
Owliver:
ok lemme tell you an obvious one the whole world knows. shey you are aware america created taliban i. order to fight russia in afgan? even an infant knows this. they dont deny it
the taliban were rebels then not islamist.
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2015
Owliver:
how did jews get that land? after Britain left? am not justifying Palestine i dislike them and their religion. pls google about Zionism or jew communist.
do you want to go back to history of the isrealie?
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by YUSUPH1986(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2015
AMERICA IS BEHIND BOKO HARAM.....SHOOT ME, BUT READ THIS

Before you crucify me and I am expecting it, reason with me and let us walk on this road to self-realization and self-actualization. I hate to say this, but the world Terrorism to the West is mostly related to Violent extremist groups like Boko Haram; Al-Shahab, The Taliban, Al-Qaida, Hamas etc.…..When boko haram pledged allegiance to ISIS, they simply officially synergized strength with their Higher Boss, because ISIS is simply an arm of America's CIA. It was just a synergy between two terrorist groups operated by America's CIA. But have you bothered to ask yourself why should the western definition be the benchmark by which we all define terrorism? You have not, I guess and that is why I think that the Re-education of Nigerians on our Historical Relevance is very important (Forget Islam & Christianity; They are Foreign). Because, without the understanding of our History, we cannot fully understand our role, our part in humanities growth and development. The mis-education of our people, the over-reliance on external interpretation of our history, the functional illiteracy within our system, the colonial division of our people, The Neo-Colonial visible and invisible demons has made it almost impossible for the average Nigeria to sit up and think Nigeria.
The Real External Terrorist are the West, Particularly the United State and Israel...The Modern Islamic fundamentalism can be traced to the Permanent Refugee situation in Palestine, where the Creation of the State of Israel in 1948 made the Palestinians Refugees in their own country. Don’t get all Biblical with, the Origin occupiers of the region were not Israelis. The anger of the average Arabian Youth of the ills the Israeli Occupiers is visiting on the Palestinian will led anyone into taking desperate measures to defend his or her fatherland in the face of unprecedented international hypocrisy on the side of the West (afterall, the Palestinians were not not responsible for the sins xof the Germans). The United States Foreign Policy has also contributed greatly to the destabilization of the Arab world...People should ask, all the major modern terrorist event since the 1970 till date have been centered around what?.....Palestinians and US Foreign Policy…Without mincing word, The United States, The Israelis and the US Defence industry are the Biggest Terrorist in the World…..Majority of all the arm struggles in Africa and the World have a touch of the United States in them, Have you not wondered why the United State have refused to Sign the Small Arms Non-Proliferation Treaty? The US was involved in the origination of the Mujahedeens (Taliban) to fight the Russians in Afghanistan in the 1980; Once the Russian fled, The CIA abandoned the Taliban from where Osama Bin Laden started the War against the US primarily because of the desecration of the Islamic Holy Land with a Crusader Army in Saudi Arabia and the Israeli Actions in Palestinians.
The Real Internal Terrorist in Nigeria are the Ex-Presidents, Governors, Ministers, Politicians and Looters who have been looting the Nigerian Commonwealth over the past decades. The Monumental Corruption and the unprecedented looting of our Treasury and Resources has led to so many problems in Nigeria. From Unemployment to Illiteracy, From Darkness to Insecurity, From Abandoned projects to Poverty, from Societal decay to Moral Criminality, From No Healthcare to deceptive Religious Leaders...These Governors, Ministers, Presidents, Politicians and Religious Leaders are the real Terrorist. They have so bastardized our society and our mentality that Criminality has become a good thing in Nigeria. From the Niger Delta Militants to the OPC...From MASSOB to Boko Haram...One thing is common ...Leadership Neglect of the people’s Common Good. I have always said that in the future the poor will have no food to eat but the rich. The surge in Kidnapping is just the beginning; the very wealthy Politicians and Religious Leaders in Nigeria should begin to watch their backs. The election of President Mohammed Buhari was a sign to tell these Terrorist that the Masses are waking up from their slumber. The Lynching and Jungle Justice for Political, Spiritual, Governmental and Societal leaders (Terrorist) is going to come like a Tsunami. They should pray that PMB succeeds.
Boko Haram and so many of the supposed Terrorist groups are a direct result of our Leaders implementing of Terrorist Policies that have succeeded in impoverishing our people. World Bank, IMF, WTO and all Western Developed Neo-Liberal policies have supported these Corrupt Leaders to milk the people even more. PMB’s scolding of developed nations for allowing Nigeria and the developing world’s looted funds to be stored in their Banks is the fact. Historical we all know that the West have supported these looters and they have provided them coverage and safe haven in the past. Gud one there
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Owliver(m): 8:29am On Oct 14, 2015
Chappie:

do you want to go back to history of the isrealie?
my friend google Zionist communist jews. simple
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2015
Owliver:
my friend google Zionist communist jews. simple
does google say the truth?
it's just a search engine for Bleep's sake
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2015
Owliver:
how did jews get that land? after Britain left? am not justifying Palestine[b] i dislike them and their religion[/b]. pls google about Zionism or jew communist.
who are them and which religion?
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Owliver(m): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2015
Chappie:
does google say the truth? it's just a search engine for Bleep's sake
ok
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 14, 2015
Your analysis is very weak. I agree that America is a very crooked country sponsoring terrorism in countries but your argument is weak and incomplete.

To those blaming the Jews and exonerating Islam, your arguments are incomplete and also weak. Hitler's ambition was beyond the Jewish selfish quest for dominance and there is something intrinsically wrong with Islam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by lanrehamd: 9:24am On Oct 14, 2015
Chappie:

the northern nigerians funded bokoharam.
american's have nothing to do with bloody muhammedans.
islambad angry

Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by lanrehamd: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2015
Chappie:

does google say the truth?
it's just a search engine for Bleep's sake
Now you call Google is a Liar.
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by BrightEye(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2015
tsdarkside:

who cares...when calamity lands on your front door,dont blame the watchmen......your blood will be on your own head....the op did his job of old....your blood,will not be on his head...who cares...enjoy your madness......... grin grin grin grin

how are u sure u were not displaying madness??!
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by BrightEye(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2015
Owliver:
open ur eyes. islam is 5% threat to humanity. jews are 95%.

and what percentage of threat do u inflict on humanity?

1 Like

Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2015
lanrehamd:

Now you call Google is a Liar.
Google is a search engine.
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 14, 2015
lanrehamd:
Are those your kids
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by frankyychiji(f): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2015
Chappie:

Am sure American's are also responsible for 2011 undecided
Do you mean 9\11? Of course America will know! grin
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by iamkingzlee(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
And brother Kingtom told me oo... It still doesn't sound right cry
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
frankyychiji:
Do you mean 9\11? Of course America will know! grin
...a minute silence for the young corpers and
innocent Nigerians who lost their lives in 2011 on
the orders of Buhari, may your gentle souls rest
in peace, amen.
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by frankyychiji(f): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Chappie:

...a minute silence for the young corpers and
innocent Nigerians who lost their lives in 2011 on
the orders of Buhari, may your gentle souls rest
in peace, amen.
hmmmm... It's well!

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival / Breaking News : Amaechi Urges Army Chief Not To Send Igbo Soldiers To Rivers / Kaduna LGA Election: El-rufai Looses Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.