Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

.......am I A Fool To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .......am I A Fool To Her (2302 Views)

When you choose to be a fool for love. / My Husband And I...(A Short Story) / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.......am I A Fool To Her by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hello house.my relationship sounds like a fictional love story but it is real.I am currently in a relationship with my secondary school sweet heart for up to 9years now but the sad part of the relationship is the no sex part of it.some of my friends have branded me the biggest fool in d world for putting up with such rule.my questions goes thus;should I end the relationship?should I ask her for sex?...
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
You're a big fool bro..

But wait lemme read your post again, if I can still change my comment up here ^^^

2 Likes

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Vinshu(f): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
She does not want sex! You cannot force her! Unless you want to rape!

But op you are a fool.
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Trizyd(m): 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
You Have Bad Friends, Because You Have Never Entered Her You Are Now A Fool? Well My Advise Is That You Should Bleep Her And Come Back To Nairaland And Share Your Testimony... FOOL

1 Like

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by elantraceey(f): 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
So having a relationship without sex now make one a fool? Interesting.

Op you've been in a relationship with a lady for 9 years and instead of putting that ring on her finger,all that's in your mind is sex. Please break up with her, you've wasted her time enough.

2 Likes

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
No,you are no fool for respecting your girl's decision - you are one of the few good guys left. Don't break up with her for refusing you sex,you will appreciate why when and if you eventually wife her. Although,if she's serving it up for some other dude then breaking up is the best option.

2 Likes

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
your friends are right..
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Luckygurl(f): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
9 wetin

Bia guy!! angry angry
You sef free the babe if you ain't gonna marry her ASAP.
Are you waiting for her to get to menopause before doing the needful?

2 Likes

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Pennah(m): 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
its quiet unfortunate that this world is turning into a moronic society on the fact that abstainace an self respect have become an act of foolery

3 Likes

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by jmoore(m): 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Your friends are the fools. People like you can be influenced to r@pe someone because of the type of friends you keep.

Don't you have your own standards? Are your friends the ones that should dictate to you?

What I don't get is why some folks cry foul when there is none. If you want a relationship with sex, why not tell her from the onset. If she doesn't accept then quit the relationship and go find a fu** mate. Stay away from girls that want to abstain!!

After 9 years, all you have to think is sex. What about marriage?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by ronald4lif(m): 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
I'm sorry to say but your friends are right. A fool is what it is.
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Sunexy(m): 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nigga, u myt be a fool tho

Beta go nd chk if she is still a virgin sef

Perhaps she myt be riding ppl nd u dnt knw

1 Like

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by ENIGMA24(m): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
elantraceey:

Op you've been in a relationship with a lady for 9 years and instead of putting that ring on her finger,all that's in your mind is sex. Please break up with her, you've wasted her time enough.
My thoughts exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by ENIGMA24(m): 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Luckygurl:
9 wetin

Bia guy!! angry angry
You sef free the babe if you ain't gonna marry her ASAP.
Are you waiting for her to get to menopause before doing the needful?
Some marriages sef never reach 9years

1 Like

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by ENIGMA24(m): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
jmoore:
Your friends are the fools.
Gbam!!!!
Wait sha....depends....maybe they have had their go with her......#just saying
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Davijunson: 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I smell lies.

1. You are in secondary school
2. You age range should be between 11-16
3. You claimed the relationship is 9yrs old

My question: let's assume you are 15/16 (maximum) have you been dating since 6/7?

shocked shocked
Guy, try understand before commenting na.... he meant that they've been dating from sec sch days.

Back to the Topic

If she's kept herself within that period without no one touching her, then your a smart guy, but if she dey collect outside, then that makes you a fool... But I doubt it because somehow you would have found out within that 9yrs of dating. like others av said, beta put a ring on that Finger ooo if you no want make Sango Visit you.

2 Likes

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by ENIGMA24(m): 12:00am On Oct 14, 2015
There are two sides to this coin
1) u are not a fool if she's still a virgin, she simply has verrrry high moral standard and u shld be applauded for helping her uphold them....

2) if she is not a virgin....and for 9 years no knackery....u are still not a fool, you are what an igbo man will call EWU!!!!
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 14, 2015
Like I said earlier,it sounds like a fairy tale but it is true..we started dating from 2005(ss1),I left sec @ 2007.......we r both graduate(I'm 26 and she is 24)...but I went back 2 schl for 2ñd degree(medicine) CU's of I had HND(microbiology)
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 14, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I smell lies.
1. You are in secondary school
2. You age range should be between 11-16
3. You claimed the relationship is 9yrs old
My question: let's assume you are 15/16 (maximum) have you been dating since 6/7?
shocked shocked
Like I said earlier,it sounds like a fairy tale but it is true..we started dating from 2005(ss1),I left sec @ 2007.......we r both graduate(I'm 26 and she is 24)...but I went back 2 schl for 2ñd degree(medicine) CU's of I had HND(microbiology)
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Davijunson: 12:06am On Oct 14, 2015
ENIGMA24:
There are two sides to this coin
1) u are not a fool if she's still a virgin, she simply has verrrry high moral standard and u shld be applauded for helping her uphold them....

2) if she is not a virgin....and for 9 years no knackery....u are still not a fool, you are what an igbo man will call EWU!!!!

I agree with you on Number 1... But somehow, I don't totally agree with you on Number 2. she could have lost her virginity out of carelessness and vowed neva to have sex until she is married. in that case, the Dude is still right to stick to her decision of no sex.

1 Like

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 14, 2015
profojah:
You're a big fool bro..
But wait lemme read your post again, if I can still change my comment up here ^^^

I'm so out of breath....I feel so bad....I guess sharing this post was a bad idea
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 14, 2015
chibuike53:

got ya

1 Like

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Cutehector(m): 12:13am On Oct 14, 2015
Op, look if ur decision to be in a relationship wit a girl is to hav sex and u aint getn any, den desist from such relationship... Remember, its ur decision... Dats why peeps be callin u a fool... Its not because naturally u r a fool buh because d reason why u chyked a gurl isn't fullfilled... So if u really wana hav sex, pls dnt fool urself wit her and get anoda babe dat will gv it to u on a platter of gold.

1 Like

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by ENIGMA24(m): 12:14am On Oct 14, 2015
Davijunson:

I agree with you on Number 1... But somehow, I don't totally agree with you on Number 2. she could have lost her virginity out of carelessness and vowed neva to have sex until she is married. in that case, the Dude is still right to stick to her decision of no sex.
You have a girlfrnd who isn't a virgin nd for 9 straight years u don't have sex.....Biko that same careless mistake should repeat for the op abeg...even of its just compensation or gratuity....the boi never try? 9years?? Haaaaa......obasanjo tenure plus one year of yar'aadua....365days multiply by 9......haba......I think one and two are correct Biko!

1 Like

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by ENIGMA24(m): 12:17am On Oct 14, 2015
chibuike53:

I'm so out of breath....I feel so bad....I guess sharing this post was a bad idea
If u pay attention to every comment made on niaraland then u will just commit suicide.....
I suggest u just ignore irrelevant comments because they must come...
I'm probably guilty of that too Sha... grin grin
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by mekzyjoe(m): 12:17am On Oct 14, 2015
chibuike53:
Hello house.my relationship sounds like a fictional love story but it is real.I am currently in a relationship with my secondary school sweet heart for up to 9years now but the sad part of the relationship is the no sex part of it.some of my friends have branded me the biggest fool in d world for putting up with such rule.my questions goes thus;should I end the relationship?should I ask her for sex?...
u r a goat..chronic goon embarassed embarassed
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Davijunson: 12:20am On Oct 14, 2015
ENIGMA24:

You have a girlfrnd who isn't a virgin nd for 9 straight years u don't have sex.....Biko that same careless mistake should repeat for the op abeg...even of its just compensation or gratuity....the boi never try? 9years?? Haaaaa......obasanjo tenure plus one year of yar'aadua....365days multiply by 9......haba......I think one and two are correct Biko!
He should do the needful and Marry her then.
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Davijunson: 12:23am On Oct 14, 2015
mekzyjoe:

u r a goat..chronic goon embarassed embarassed

Don't Insult him... that you have a perverted mindset doesn't mean everyone should. BTW, what's wrong in not Having sex?? will he die the Rate of Immorality in this Generation Don tire me I swear.

1 Like

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by richie9093(m): 12:23am On Oct 14, 2015
LOOL @op[size=16pt] You are a FOOOL [/size]grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Another man (men) is shining her Congo and you're doing perfect gentleman. I wont be surprised if she decides to hand Invitation card to her wedding tomorrow.
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Emodeee: 12:23am On Oct 14, 2015
elantraceey:

elantraceey, proclaim that u r a virgin.
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by mekzyjoe(m): 12:25am On Oct 14, 2015
Davijunson:

Don't Insult him... that you have a perverted mindset doesn't mean everyone should. BTW, what's wrong in not Having sex?? will he die the Rate of Immorality in this Generation Don tire me I swear.
BOY...respect ur elders angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Crush.... / Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying / Why We Dont Like To Shave Our Beards Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.