Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

.......am I A Fool To Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .......am I A Fool To Her (2316 Views)

When you choose to be a fool for love. / My Husband And I...(A Short Story) / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 14, 2015
Vinshu:
She does not want sex! You cannot force her! Unless you want to rape!
But op you are a fool.

..of all d posts I read,yours hurts most.....not because it sounds offensive but bcus u r female..I guess I'm learning new things

1 Like

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by ENIGMA24(m): 12:29am On Oct 14, 2015
Davijunson:

He should do the needful and Marry her then.
#simpu
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Davijunson: 12:32am On Oct 14, 2015
mekzyjoe:

BOY...respect ur elders angry angry
Respect is Earned... I don't give mine to ppl who haven't done anything to earn it.

1 Like

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by ENIGMA24(m): 12:32am On Oct 14, 2015
chibuike53:

..of all d posts I read,yours hurts most.....not because it sounds offensive but bcus u r female..I guess I'm learning new things
Op I'm suprised at how emotional u r getting with these comments and replies......you asked "am I a fool?"
U most certainly didn't expect everyone to come out here and say no you are not or did you?
You asked for opinions and you are getting them, both relevant and irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 14, 2015
mekzyjoe:

u r a goat..chronic goon embarassed embarassed

.....tnx.
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Davijunson: 12:34am On Oct 14, 2015
chibuike53:

Pay no attention to her. she's a girl and Most gals esp Nairaland gals don't use their heads.
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by ENIGMA24(m): 12:38am On Oct 14, 2015
richie9093:
LOOL @op[size=16pt] You are a FOOOL [/size]grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Another man (men) is shining her Congo and you're doing perfect gentleman. I wont be surprised if she decides to hand Invitation card to her wedding tomorrow.
For example op, this one is jubilating in his house, to him he has just made perfect sense.....
I suggest u ignore....just as I would after this because I know he would quote me. wink

1 Like

Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by ENIGMA24(m): 12:40am On Oct 14, 2015
Davijunson:

Pay no attention to her. she's a girl and Most gals esp Nairaland gals don't use their heads.
I'm male.....but nna I take exception to dat, that's too general Biko.....MOST GIRL ESPECIALLY NAIRALAND GIRLS??
#java
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Davijunson: 12:45am On Oct 14, 2015
ENIGMA24:

I'm male.....but nna I take exception to dat, that's too general Biko.....MOST GIRL ESPECIALLY NAIRALAND GIRLS??
#java
#Sad... But that's the Ugly truth.
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by richie9093(m): 1:11am On Oct 14, 2015
ENIGMA24:

For example op, this one is jubilating in his house, to him he has just made perfect sense.....
I suggest u ignore....just as I would after this because I know he would quote me. wink

And why wont i quote you after you quote me first? So its your own comment that makes sense. I am telling him the truth.

The only reason his friends called him a fool first was because maybe the girl wasnt showing signs of a virgin. If she was showing signs that she was a virgin (dressing, talking etc) then believe me that convo wouldnt have come up between him and his Friends

[size=20pt]Guy, if you no get any better thing say abeg go self-service with your hands instead of using them to quote me.[/size]
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Kolade354(m): 1:31am On Oct 14, 2015
ronald4lif:
I'm sorry to say but your friends are right. A fool is what it is.
Bros you wicked ooooo.
Re: .......am I A Fool To Her by Dicman: 6:19am On Oct 14, 2015
nigga u bleeped up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexually Transmitted Marks .... / Wow! Isnt She Amazing?.. ( Photo ) / Secret Ways Of Having Sex During Menstruation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.