Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? (1904 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? / The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? by Frozenovenreagan: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2015
With all this threads lately of "handsome" men complaining of the pains of being handsome and them being bashed, it got me thinking, what is it that you see in a man that makes you think, mmmh he's handsome? Is it his eyes? his confidence? his social status? his physique? What's that 'it' factor that makes a man handsome?? And btw, those complaining of being too goodlooking, I feel your woes, poor souls, it must really suck to be handsome, doesnt it?? :p
Re: Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2015
money

1 Like

Re: Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? by sltn(m): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2015
i don't know otongue but bae's are triping/ feeling the niggacheesy

1 Like

Re: Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? by sltn(m): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
money
shocked how you take be number 1!
Re: Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? by kayo80(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2015
I asked a similar question among my friends some time ago. Mine was...What Makes a Person Beautiful. I mean, what does the human eye recognize in a person's face that makes it say, okay, that person is beautiful or handsome. I want to know.
Re: Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? by billopounce(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2015
his hand winkhis hand
Re: Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? by lilmax(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2015
hand·some - /ˈhan(t)səm/
adjective
1. (of a man) good-looking.
2. (of a number, sum of money, or margin) substantial
Re: Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 14, 2015
His brains....embarassed

1 Like

Re: Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? by henribj(m): 11:15am On Oct 14, 2015
lemme sit back and watch the comments roll in from the guys cos i know the gurls as usual won't comment.

1 Like

Re: Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2015
Ego Kudi Owo

#OwoApeKanuko

1 Like

Re: Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2015
Facial beauty,body and money
Re: Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 14, 2015
shokky24:
Re: Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? by faith551(m): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2015
I guess it's a pointed nose, full lips, and a good height.
But then a lot of things can make someone handsome
Charisma
Character
Sense of humour
Brains
Achievement
I dnt believe money makes someone handsome, it only enhances your looks, and for dem ladies saying money makes a guy handsome, I better be termed ugly than throw money around on women

2 Likes

Re: Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? by naijaboiy: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
shokky24:
chai so all join?
i pity broke boys sha sad
Re: Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Handsome in my eye is not the same as every other girls'. For me, physically, a strong jaw, beard, nice body, etc... but being respectful, ambitious and good with kids makes a guy handsome too grin

1 Like

Re: Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? by onemorepls(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hand-some
meaning if u have got the cash in hand, u are handsome.
Buh if u think is a lie ask OBJ
Re: Question: What Is It That Makes A Handsome Man Handsome?? by petkoffDrake(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
Rainess:
Handsome in my eye is not the same as every other girls'. For me, physically, a strong jaw, beard, nice body, etc... but being respectful, ambitious and good with kids makes a guy handsome too grin
judging by ur perspective... am ugly... ok

(1) (Reply)

Unconsciously Or Not, Men Are More Attracted To Women Who Have These 6 Traits / What Is The Goal Of Dating? / The Unexplored Delicious Treats- Hottest African Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.