Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! (1225 Views)

Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! by Xaintbeny(m): 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
Many people have lost their relationships simply because they
failed to use words, forgetting that the heart, especially a woman’s heart, needs the word-romance too,be it written or spoken.
Relationships fail everyday... in most cases; it first gets boring, then awkward before it crashes. The unfortunate thing is that many people cannot even place their hands on the real
reason why the relationship failed, and they blamed it on each
other.
But i am of the opinion that a lot of relationships fail because the power of words is replaced with
silence and not-so- convincing action.
Actions may actually speak louder than words, but the heart especially a woman’s heart, needs the word-romance too, be it
written or spoken. So, as a man, there are some things, some
sweet, romantic words you can dish out to your lover in form of
SMSs, just to remind her every now and then how important she is to you.
Here are a few
1. I love you so much Ican't even explain it.
2. The only thing I don't want to change in my life is you because you are perfect the way you
are.
3. Baby, I sent an angel to guard you at night. It came back a minute later. I asked why and it
answered"Sorry, angels don't guard other angels."
4. I feel so happy just spending time with you.
5. Pictures tell 1,000 words is what they say. But when I look at your pictures, I see only 3
words"I...LOVE...YOU."
6. If you hold up 11 roses and look into a mirror, you'd be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things
in the world.
7. I miss you when I'm not with you. When I'm not with you all I do is think about you.. When I think about you I just want to be with you. And when I'm with you,
it's like all of my dreams have come true
8. I can conquer the world with just one hand as long as you are
holding the other.
9. Every day, I try my best to be a better man just so I can be more
worthy of your love.
10. I always want to see you laugh because you look so cute when you laugh. And when
you laugh, I am happy.
11. I'm lucky to have you. If you were a gemstone for sale, I
would never be able to afford you.
So guys, activate this audio-textual romance today. Start with
number 1 and work your way down with one day interval and
you will surely leave an impression that would count for you in days.
The good thing about SMSs is that she can read it while you're not
there to remind her of
your love.
Try it, it doesn’t hurt.

1 Like

Re: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! by wordbank(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
I don hia
Oya gimme space make I work
Re: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
All na wash. Try this:
"Babe, please can you be kind enough as to give me your account number."
Trust me, this works faster on a Naija girl than a fired bullet.
Re: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! by trapQ: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Wash

If I don't like you, you can recite the whole bible, Qur'an, dictionary, encyclopedia, even speak in tongues, and I won't give a Bleep undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Am Having Malaria :-( Come Take Care Of Me / Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother / My Son Gets His First Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.