Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother (1225 Views)

Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by zinachidi(m): 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
i have a neighbour, a single man, he is divorced actually for like 14 or 15 yrs now. Now he has a daughter from his marriage.. She is 18yrs of age,. He and his wife also adopted a boy of 5yrs at then when they were still married, thats a long time ago, i think in 2000 or so, if i'm correct , well thats according to what the girl told me anyways, we're really close friends. So he is 20 now.

Now she told me growing up, they were really close, u know like brother and sister, and her parents divorce also kinda strengthened their bond.. Now according to her, last year, this ''half brother'' of hers started being much more intimate with her than usual, buying her gifts begins to hug her more ''extensively''(according to her). She says she tells him, they are siblings buh the boy says they aren't afterall he is adopted, u know stuff like that.

Now, come back to the present time, due to incessant pressing, she has finally given in, she says she now really likes him a lot, and told me confidentially that she slept with him once.. Now their relationship is still going on, cos her dad knows about it, buh isn't saying anything, like he kinda supports it or something, dunno. They go to the same uni, and stay in the same room off K.

Now personally i don't really see anything bad about it, since they aren't blood, buh c'mon they've lived under the same roof for a long time. So my question to u guys is, ''Is this wrong?'' morally or otherwise?

Pls ur views/advice/answers are needed.

Cheers.
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by kilokeys(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ask father Abraham... At least he married his sister..

If d papa gree.. Nothing spoil
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by adonbilivit: 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
swear say u no know say e dey wrong morally.
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by adonbilivit: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
yennie18 is ur sister. ask her about me
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
It's wrong, very wrong and highly wrong. I'll explain this to you like you are five. Techinically, You are dating/sleeping with your sibling. Did I hear you say "gross"? That's exactly what it is, gross.
Now that you got intimate with each other, you can't undo it again. To think your Father folded his arms and was observing.......GROSS.
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
dat5starguy:
It's wrong, very wrong and highly wrong. I'll explain this to you like you are five. Techinically, You are dating/sleeping with your sibling. Did I hear you say "gross"? That's exactly what it is, gross.
Now that you got intimate with each other, you can't undo it again. To think your Father folded his arms and was observing.......GROSS.

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
shey na d same surname dem dey bear? the thing no good na
of all d boys wey dey d whole world dis gal still let her brother dey lash her?

op, d gal no even gree for you sef....na wa o
she come even dey tell u her her broda take lash her...
this kind friendzoning get as e be o.. angry angry
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by Trioxocarbonate: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Everything is wrong.
Why would a boy and a girl live in the same room off campus? How are they going to concentrate on their studies? What has this world turn into?

In a saner climes, the parents will be jail for allowing such a thing.
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by MrKong: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
If she gat boobs and nice as,s...it's all good
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by zinachidi(m): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
dat5starguy:
well i'm not 5 undecided and i'm not the one, perharps u didn't read well, i said ''my friend''
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by zinachidi(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
MrKong:
If she gat boobs and nice as,s...it's all good
lol, nigger be serious na.
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by Pheals(f): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Op but U said ''a guy a dating his adopted sis'' y thtstory shows na the guy dey adopt undecided
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by zinachidi(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
DDeliverer:
shey na d same surname dem dey bear? the thing no good na
of all d boys wey dey d whole world dis gal still let her brother dey lash her?

op, d gal no even gree for you sef....na wa o
she come even dey tell u her her broda take lash her...
this kind friendzoning get as e be o.. angry angry
lol, she isn't friendzoning me oo, cos i'm not asking her out, we're just good friends nufin more,
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by zinachidi(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pheals:
Op but U said ''a guy a dating his adopted sis'' y thtstory shows na the guy dey adopt undecided
sorry, typo, imma change it now, thanks.
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by zinachidi(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
adonbilivit:
yennie18 is ur sister. ask her about me
she's not my sister o, WTF?
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by nerdfrost(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Its so wrong angry nigerians are now practising the way of the white.

End time family
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by Khd95(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Op,if u finaly get ur desired answer/response,what will u do? Go tell them dy are wrong or wat,abeg face front
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Simple the girls parent brought up their son in law

That was why the man never complained or stoped their relationship nd he knos he nd his ex wife bought trained the guy well to treat a lady right

Its nt bad if their biological daugher becomes d girl
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by Johnsown1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
halfrica:
Simple the girls parent brought up their son in law

That was why the man never complained or stoped their relationship nd he knos he nd his ex wife bought trained the guy well to treat a lady right

Its nt bad if their biological daugher becomes d girl
it is moraly wrong,cos the guy is also ur half brother since he bears same surname wit u
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Johnsown1:

it is moraly wrong,cos the guy is also ur half brother since he bears same surname wit u

Its nt name dat makes one brothers nd sister o ogaaaa

Its the blood the genes they both inherited together

Abeg abeg the babe nd d guy are both happy

Why u con carry their matter put for brain likebrain injuries??
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by zinachidi(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Khd95:
Op,if u finaly get ur desired answer/response,what will u do?
Go tell them dy are wrong or wat,abeg face front
no sir, if i get the answer, it will be to satisty my curiousity
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by zinachidi(m): 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Johnsown1:

ok, so u're trying to say that why this relationship of theirs is wrong is because they share the same surname... So if u meet a girl i really love and wanna marry buh bears ur surname, u won't cos she bears the same surname as u,?. As surname goes i mean, don't misunderstand me pls.
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by Johnsown1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
It is true that is the gene that matters bt hw can two people taken as siblings by law are dating,it is a taboo here in the east.
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by zinachidi(m): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
halfrica:

Its nt name dat makes one brothers nd sister o ogaaaa

Its the blood the genes they both inherited together

Abeg abeg the babe nd d guy are both happy

Why u con carry their matter put for brain likebrain injuries??
lol, buh thank God u get wah i'm tryna say, its blood that make people related not name...
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by zinachidi(m): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Johnsown1:
It is true that is the gene that matters bt hw can two people taken as siblings by law are dating,it is a taboo here in the east.
so u think its wrong, because the society says its wrong? Is it ur personal opinion?
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by Johnsown1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
zinachidi:
ok, so u're trying to say that why this relationship of theirs is wrong is because they share the same surname... So if u meet a girl i really love and wanna marry buh bears ur surname, u won't cos she bears the same surname as u,?. As surname goes i mean, don't misunderstand me pls.
pls don't get it twisted,i meant their is two of them are siblings,that kind of luv exit only on movies.
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by Johnsown1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
zinachidi:
so u think its wrong, because the society says its wrong? Is it ur personal opinion?
yes my it is opinion and believe wht u wishes to ok,
ALL I KNOW IS IT IS WRONG
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by zinachidi(m): 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Johnsown1:

pls don't get it twisted,i meant their is two of them are siblings,that kind of luv exit only on movies.
lol, in movies only, buh this isn't make believe love, its real life, and they aren't siblings,

A sibling is each of two or more children or offspring having
one or both parents in common; a brother or sister. dictionary definition, what is ur own definition of sibling?
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
zinachidi:
well i'm not 5 undecided and i'm not the one, perharps u didn't read well, i said ''my friend''
I wasn't exactly referring to you though.
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by Johnsown1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
zinachidi:
lol, in movies only, buh this isn't make believe love, its real life, and they aren't siblings,

A sibling is each of two or more children or offspring having
one or both parents in common; a brother or sister. dictionary definition, what is ur own definition of sibling?
read the statement so carefully it is adopted "brother".so based on ur definition judge it by urself.
Re: Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother by jackpot(f): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2015
If they eventually marry, who will now be their in-laws?

(1) (Reply)

Guess What He Saw! / What Do You Think? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.