Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ (31124 Views)

What's Your Most Anticipated Movie Of 2018? / Photos From The Première Of Kunle Afolayan's 'the CEO' In Lagos / "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by shogz89: 7:15am On Oct 15, 2015
rattlesnake:
i still dont know why i dont like this guy
its because you are allergic to good things

1 Like

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by Macelliot(m): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2015
tupacshakur:

Actually, when it comes to "quantity", cheap and highly substandard Nollywood movies, you just can't help but give it to the Fl@theads...I learnt those Niggers can shoot a movie in less than a week. They also release about 50 movies in a month... grin

On the other hand, when it comes to qualitative, high-standard, world-class Nollywood movies, the likes of Kunle Afolayan and Tunde Kelani come to mind.

These guys release movies once in a while after giving their best shots in their respective productions.

If only the "entrepreneurial", flatheaded businessmen in Alaba and Idumota would let them enjoy the fruits of their labour to the fullest...
I can see from your comment that you are a pure tribalist..
Igbo is Nollywood.
I'm not refering to Yorubawood...

To prove my point, take for an example, as a non-Nigerian who has never visited Nigeria before, but is a Nollywood fan. Ask, Who are his/her most favourite Nigerian Nollywood actors/actresses?
Surely, If he/she ends up mentioning 10 persons, I bet it with you that Igbos will be 9 out of 10..

The probability of a yoruba occuring in the list is just 1 in 70 people...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by Macelliot(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2015
macof:
And some mumus will say Nollywood is Igbo property

This is the best producer in nigeria right here, who's father, Ade Love was among the pioneers of film production in nigeria

@macelliot take note
Nice one!

But the fact still remains that
Igbo is Nollywood.
Wale Adenuga made it known that, "Igbos has hijacked Nollywood".

To prove my point, take for an example, as a non-Nigerian who has never visited Nigeria before, but is a Nollywood fan. Ask, Who are his/her most favourite Nigerian Nollywood actors/actresses?
Surely, If he/she ends up mentioning 10 persons, I bet it with you that Igbos will be 9 out of 10..

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by jornie(m): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2015
kemlily:
God bless[b] our [/b]hustle

love his movies dou
like,...u work 4 him or wat?

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by jaymichael(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2015
pretydiva:
This dude is Jst super good in what he knows how 2 do. God bless u 4 taking nollywood dis far
Its a lie, Kunle Afolayan, it's the IGBOS that taught him film making. Igbos even taught his dad ADE LOVE film production. Igbos own film industry in Nigeria. Since this film is Nollywood, it's safe to say it is an Igbo film. He is not even Yolobar. Since he is From Kwara State, he is HAUSA/FULANI. igbos teaching nde Hausa film making since 1914BC.
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by jaymichael(m): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2015
seankay:
One of the best Producers in Nigeria. Big ups
Orange tree no dey produce yam. Continue to RIP Pa ADE LOVE.
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by jornie(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2015
tupacshakur:

Those boys?

You mean the flatheaded "entrepreneurs" from the east of the Niger?

Please, be specific!

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by jornie(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2015
axortedbabe:
Hope d film no go hit alaba before him go even release am like October 1..

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by apholaryn: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2015
jaymichael:
Its a lie, Kunle Afolayan, it's the IGBOS that taught him film making. Igbos even taught his dad ADE LOVE film production. Igbos own film industry in Nigeria. Since this film is Nollywood, it's safe to say it is an Igbo film. He is not even Yolobar. Since he is From Kwara State, he is HAUSA/FULANI. igbos teaching nde Hausa film making since 1914BC.
get well soon flatty
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by jaymichael(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2015
JAZES:

I disagree with u on d storyline that October 1s storyline is wack.
Haba! OCT 1 storyline wack? I nor gree at all lai lai. To me, what I liked most about the storyline was when Baba IFA or IFA oracle itself refused to reveal the suspect even when the king was eager and anxious. Inspector Afonja later revealed why. To me that is priceless wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by jaymichael(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2015
apholaryn:
get well soon flatty
Igbos taught yellobar people film production now we're teaching HAUSA/FULANI people like Kunle Afolayan.
#IGBOKWENU.
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by apholaryn: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2015
jaymichael:
Igbos taught yellobar people film production now we're teaching HAUSA/FULANI people like Kunle Afolayan.
#IGBOKWENU.
k. I'll remember you In my prayers
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by macof(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2015
Macelliot:

Nice one!

But the fact still remains that
Igbo is Nollywood.
Wale Adenuga made it known that, "Igbos has hijacked Nollywood".

grin grin keep deluding yourself. Omotola is among the 100 most influential celebrities, from Nigeria only Genevieve who is no role model comes close
But yes I give it to you, a non Nigerian African is likely to mention more igbos but how about movie titles? I can't even remember the title of any movie with an igbo dominated cast and crew..all these low quality movies finished in 2 weeks that are bad for the IQ. You watch them today and forget you watched a movie

You learnt how to make films from yoruba minds and you still need to learn more. Igbos are pathetic at film making, even calabar and Edo folks take their movies seriously
when I say movies I talk
Amazing grace, Figurine, Inale, Phone swap, Alan Poza, Scarlet, last flight to Abuja, October 1 etc
Very few igbo names if any you see given credits
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by JAZES(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2015
macof:

grin grin keep deluding yourself. Omotola is among the 100 most influential celebrities, from Nigeria only Genevieve who is no role model comes close
But yes I give it to you, a non Nigerian African is likely to mention more igbos but how about movie titles? I can't even remember the title of any movie with an igbo dominated cast and crew..all these low quality movies finished in 2 weeks that are bad for the IQ. You watch them today and forget you watched a movie

You learnt how to make films from yoruba minds and you still need to learn more. Igbos are pathetic at film making, even calabar and Edo folks take their movies seriously
when I say movies I talk
Amazing grace, Figurine, Inale, Phone swap, Alan Poza, Scarlet, last flight to Abuja, October 1 etc

Must we turn everything to tribal war?.......not cool. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by macof(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2015
Macelliot:

I can see from your comment that you are a pure tribalist..
Igbo is Nollywood.

grin grin at least yoruba have what you call "Yorubawood" and we still give Nollywood quality not quantity. Igbos don't have a successful "igbowood" so they pay all attention to Nollywood, yet give us quantity without quality. ..damaging the IQ of our young ones with the same old dumb stories and bad production

1 in 70? No, u should say 1 in a billion

1 Like

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by macof(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2015
JAZES:

Must we turn everything to tribal war?.......not cool. embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin this Macelliot guy just pissed me off, he needed to be schooled
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2015
JAZES:
Filmed around the check-in area, parking lot and Airfrance lounge.All of these were made possible by Airfrance as part of the partnership and collaboration for the most anticipated film “The CEO”
This movie is sure going to be the bomb, i cant wait to see it.

http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/10/14/photos-on-set-of-kunle-afolayan-most-anticipated-film-the-ceo-from-france/
some ALABA boys go just dey one corner naw dey smile say food don almost land, dey strategies how dem go take sabotage this man's effort, may all the evil gods in this country scatter every gathering of ALABA boys over this movie
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by Macelliot(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2015
macof:

when I say movies I talk
I don't talk too much...
Hmm! though, October 1 make sense..
Your are sentimental, so am I...
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by Macelliot(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2015
macof:

grin grin at least yoruba have what you call "Yorubawood" and we still give Nollywood quality not quantity. Igbos don't have a successful "igbowood" so they pay all attention to Nollywood, yet give us quantity without quality. ..damaging the IQ of our young ones with the same old dumb stories and bad production

1 in 70? No, u should say 1 in a billion
Funny! We have Igbowood too..

Only those living in the East are familiar with it...

The reasons why Most yorubas prefers Yoruba speaking movies is that, most can't speak nor understand English...

It's a MIRACLE seeing an Igboman who can't speak nor understand English language, at worst a pidgin English...
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by oviejnr(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2015
RexTramadol1:

Alani Pamolekun nd co

Low quality,same storylines,different titles
with the same Main character imagine grin grin
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by macof(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2015
Macelliot:

Funny! We have Igbowood too..

Only those living in the East are familiar with it...

The reasons why Most yorubas prefers Yoruba speaking movies is that, most can't speak nor understand English...

It's a MIRACLE seeing an Igboman who can't speak nor understand English language, at worst a pidgin English...

grin grin yorubas learnt english in large numbers before you lot. . I hope you know that
Because most yorubas love their language better than you igbos don't mean we no sabi english

1 Like

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 15, 2015
I neva watch the figurine sef... I no dey see am for this movie sellers shop
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2015
macof:

grin grin yorubas learnt english in large numbers before you lot. . I hope you know that
Because most yorubas love their language better than you igbos don't mean we no sabi english
abi o

1 Like

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by jaymichael(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2015
apholaryn:
k. I'll remember you In my prayers
Kosi ija ni churchi Shadura kin se Amin. That is what our people used to say? you don't know when someone is being sarcastic?
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by Macelliot(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2015
macof:

funny! The belief that Yorubas are most educated is a thing of the past.. "A past glory."
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by oluamid(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
It will be nice if they can use more than one camera though else, they would have to do many retakes to capture different angles. Modern day cameras are very expensive and movie productions are capital intensive, that is why there's need for more collaboration between brands and movie makers so you won't continue to have the situation where the actor is also the Producer and Director, ALA Kunle Afolayan. One has to start from somewhere though, so kudos to him.

However, I look forward to a situation where Nigerian movie makers will pool their resources and make great movies instead of one single person trying to outshine the others, and end up making the alaba kind of movies which are pretty much the staple for now.
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by oluamid(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
googlepikin:
who ever think dis guy is a good director need to stop smoking cow pooo. his movies are always boring. the story lines are always blunt and cheap. hotel Rwanda and some time in April were both shot in Africa.for heaven sake cant he do something similar? at least close. thats why i only watch nigerian movies that are comedies. kunle please stop embarrassing yourself please for real.

If you would say this about Kunle Afolayan, I wonder what you will have to say about A.Y and that his childish pranks he called comic movie in 35(sic) Days In (frigging) Atlanta!
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by chukslawrence(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
This guy self... You can't download or stream his movie online.
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by amanze15(m): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
grin
RexTramadol1:

2million dollars?

Chai! I comment my reserve grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by macof(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Macelliot:

funny! The belief that Yorubas are most educated is a thing of the past.. "A past glory."

So speaking your own language means you lack education? OMG! your mumu is topping the charts
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by Dindondin(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
WIZGUY69:
The Best Movie producer/director in the history of Nigeria.

quote me anywhere!
No doubt!
He's the best at theothe moment
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by Horlamidey25(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
The guy is a genius, he's taken Yoruba nollywood to a highest level. Thumbs up. A dey pray make alaba people no get hold of the film.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" / BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck / Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.