Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Photos: Why Should A Man Allow His Woman Dress Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Why Should A Man Allow His Woman Dress Like This? (2553 Views)

Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Why Should A Man Allow His Woman Dress Like This? by netnaijanews: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Here's how Rick Ross attended a party with his new girlfriend. I just hope some of our ladies will not copy this 22 years old girl. She is a stripper
click here to see more:http:///zPwmYC

Re: Photos: Why Should A Man Allow His Woman Dress Like This? by IndianaJay: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
I don't see what the problem is........

Afterall it's her body she's exposing not mine....

To each his own.
Re: Photos: Why Should A Man Allow His Woman Dress Like This? by kayo80(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
It is all show biz...Rick Ross is helping the girl grow her brand. They are probably going to breakup in a couple of months when her brand is strong enough.
Re: Photos: Why Should A Man Allow His Woman Dress Like This? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
†hey'v already s†ar†ed copyinq,
So 0p yhu la†e.
Re: Photos: Why Should A Man Allow His Woman Dress Like This? by tobisco29(m): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
IndianaJay:
I don't see what the problem is........
Afterall it's her body she's exposing not mine....
To each his own.
Na so but she got no shame
Re: Photos: Why Should A Man Allow His Woman Dress Like This? by andyanders: 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Well that is how they all dresses and nothing wrong with that.That is their profession and they give them id as a stripper.

That is America for you and most times, you see some strippers who come with their husbands to their work place.I have met several of them and that is their life.
Re: Photos: Why Should A Man Allow His Woman Dress Like This? by gamaliel121(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
I won't let my wife dress like this...its too indecent...

Decent ppl don't dress like this...
Will obamas wife dress like this? NO cos its wrong..apart from spiritually self....
Noble ppl dress decently..

(1) (Reply)

Should Bride Price Be Abolished? / Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! / Hottest Words To Say To Him/her During S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.