Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Hottest Words To Say To Him/her During S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hottest Words To Say To Him/her During S*x (2532 Views)

Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) / Guy Mistakenly Cut A Girl’s Waist Bead During S£X And…. (VIDEO) / See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Words To Say To Him/her During S*x by froshhomie(m): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
For Women this are 5 hottest words to say to him during sex:
Talking dirty during sex is known to heighten pleasure. In case you are not doing it, you’re missing out on a lot. It helps the guy get feedback with the sex. Here is a list of words that a lady can use during sex that will go a long way in exciting her partner.
“Bleep me harder”
Yea, don’t we all love to hear this as a guy, its literally a signed memo authorizing you to go town, harder than before. When the guy hears this, he assumes the lady enjoys it and would love it harder, a feedback that will be mostly welcomed by the guy.
“Yes”
Depending on how it is said, this is instructive that the guy continue with what he is doing, add more consistency to it. For a guy, this feedback is welcomed because he is then sure that what he is doing is effective.
“My Pussy”
For a lady that doesn’t say much, calling your vagina pussy can excite your partner especially when its used in a sentence like, “Baby, touch my pussy, rub it gently”. That instantly will make the sex more intense, and even give his boner a boner.
“Let me suck you dry tonight”
This line will get your guy crazy, the thought that you wanna have his dick for dinner will make him incredibly good. Even give him instant boner for just hearing that, because the mind projects that he will get sucked till he reaches orgasm.
“You’re making me Hot”
Saying this line alone has made his day. The thought of him teasing you and it’s producing a decent result is more than okay for him to feel good about himself.
Talking dirty is something that can be learnt if you want to, it lets you and your partner take your sexuality to another level. Just remember to do it with someone you care about, so you can get the beginning awkwardness out of the way.
For Men this are 5 hottest words to say to her during sex:
Yesterday, we covered on dirty words that a lady can say to a guy that will have incredibly good exciting feelings for the guy. These words are said to make the sex more exciting, to lead her into a deeper trance of the sweet sex.
My Bitch
This is quite tricky and it might require the strongest of us come out of this unscathed. If you’ve got an adventurous chic, then it’s no problem but if she is conservative, it might more difficult to pull off. One idea might be the way you call it, use finesse in calling it, you should probably say it the same way you say “darling” or “baby”.
Mistress
This is quite interesting especially for the people who are into BDSM, this relinquishes the power during the sex to her, this makes her more powerful and can be a very huge turn-on for her.
This Feels so good
Feedback during sex is very key, providing the platform for better sex. When you utter such words like “This feels so good”, the lady knows you’re enjoying what she is doing, saying this in a sexy way says she is you a lot of pleasure.
You’re so gorgeous
It doesn’t sound like a dirty line but during sex, it can be. When you’re having sex in intimate sexual position, it can become a dirty line because you’re staring at her, admiring her and telling her that, as much as it turns her on, it can also be very effective for the guy as well.
“Do you want more? I’ll give you more”
This sounds very corny, it just means you’re ready to satisfy her, make her cum more times than usual. So be sure you’re duly equipped for that session, this is a soft pointer that you’re ready to pull an all-nighter on her. So, be prepared.
Talking dirty is a lot of fun but one thing is important as the talking, and it’s the tone of the talk. It has to be loving not demeaning unless the lady has asked for it to be the other way round, some ladies like it rough even in speech as well.
Be mindful of your tone while saying these words.
Enjoy and thank me later......
Re: Hottest Words To Say To Him/her During S*x by richard58: 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
My gawd my daughter is on nairaland hope she doesn't see this shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? / A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 / Hot Russian Model, Kinsey Wolansik Invades The Pitch During #uclfinal To Flash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.