Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Dealing With Difficult People - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With Difficult People (541 Views)

She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her / Losing My Dad & Dealing With Lazy Relatives: My Experience / I Need Help And Suggestions In Dealing With A Noisy Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Difficult People by oluymc(f): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Most of us encounter unreasonable people in our lives. We may be stuck with a difficult individual at work or at home. Don't allow a challenging person affect us and ruin our day. Empower yourself in such situations. continue reading>>>
http://lifestylesheadline..com.ng/2015/09/dealing-with-difficult-people.html
Re: Dealing With Difficult People by Haywhymido(m): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
I av been there b4, n now am happy cos i won. Actually, it is a battle of the mind.Never, i repeat never let anyone take u 4 granted.
Re: Dealing With Difficult People by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sometimes, the best way to deal with difficult people is not to deal with them at all. This is for situations where you have a choice of cutting the person off though.
Re: Dealing With Difficult People by dsquare33: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Most difficult people are difficult to please,that is why no matter what you do they can never be satisfied which stems from dysfunctional mindset.One of the ways of dealing with them is ignore them when they are throwing their tantrums by so doing they display their foolishness which will now be mainfested to all.
Re: Dealing With Difficult People by KanwuliaJara: 9:34am On Oct 15, 2015
What is the definition of difficult?
Do you mean TRIPOLAR, QUADRUPOLAR or QUINTAPOLAR? grin

(1) (Reply)

The Agony Of Infertility. / Compound Name / To The Mods And Anyone That Care To Read It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.