Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Going Back To My Parent's After POP - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Going Back To My Parent's After POP (37299 Views)

Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna / 6 Things Every NYSC Corper Should Do After POP. / NYSC Leave, Is It Before POP Or After POP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Going Back To My Parent's After POP by Haryoureendey4(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
smart6:
Read all comments: eye-opening. So @apprentist come and share how it went for you o, this is 2018. Someone might be learning from your experience good or bad. Cheers!
like me 2018 Batch B PCM
Re: Going Back To My Parent's After POP by phessyphemzzy(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
hYpErbOi:
[b]@op_my immediate elder brother tried this n now his regretting returning to our parents after his service year. He spent 2years at home going out in-search of job but all to no positive turnout even our parents connection didn't help. After my uncle who is a PS in federal level disappointed him our parent ask him to go for his MSc cus the guy like book pass food. Now after MSc his still under our parents roof cus its now more difficult for him to stand on his own. Now our parents talk is helping him tru Phd level.
As for me wey I just collect my NYSC discharge certificate yesterday I already told them I'm only coming home to visit them for 2wks and I'll return to ilorin wre I served. I really meant it cus I don't depend on ppls promises not even my relatives anyways I'm not interested in career job cus I took to learn cinematography 3mnths ago while still serving and I'll sti be in process of learning for 6month or more but my parents hymn is in career job. Although its bit difficult living in the metropolis when u avnt start earning but I know I'll cope and worst is I'll go home 1s a month to gather foodstuffs. What av gathered from my research so far is that if u try n endure the hardship of standing on ur own, its really gonna worth it at the end but the more u depend on ur parents living with them the more it gets hard for u to be independent cus u r likely to feel too relaxed due to their encouragement of okomi makanjo (don't be in haste).[/b]

Are you still in ilorin?
Re: Going Back To My Parent's After POP by Captopenl: 12:27am On Mar 05, 2020
Hello prospective Youth Corps members!

save time, energy and money!

Visit

www.nysckit.com

for your complete nysc kit!

Nationwide delivery! Pay on delivery option is available!

Click here to chat with us
https:///2348128736222

Basic kit:-
1 white shirt, 1 white shorts, 1 pair of white RUBBER shoe, 1 waist pouch, 2 pairs of of green and white socks
Price=₦5000

Standard Kit:-
3 white shirt, 3 white shorts, 1 white RUBBER shoe, 1 waist pouch, 3pairs of of green and white socks
Price=₦8000

Premium Kit:-
6 white shirts, 6 white shorts, 2 pairs of white RUBBER shoe, 1 waist pouch, 6 pairs of of green and white socks
Price=₦16,000

Click here to chat with us
https:///2348128736222

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp / Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail / Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.