Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" (1995 Views)

Nigerian Girls Ain't Worth Shìt! / Nairaland Girls Ain't Loyal / Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by gab264(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2015
There is this gurl she was my best friend.(Like best friend yaa"wink Everyone has a soul mate, and when I first met her, I'm like we have a lot in commons. We do everything together. I've never trusted someone that deep that it hurts to see her doing other stuff with someone else. She is always in club activities. I never think that the club would bother so much. Well, it did. I let her be what she wanted and what she loved. She loves finding new friends and hanging out in all sort of activities. But... I didn't thought that she put me as a 'friend' even a stranger now. She's always there for me in the past. Not anymore. She is always caring for her club members, and even her best friend now. I was so depressed, figuring out what have I done wrong. Until I saw the conversation between one of my best friend a (guy) and her. The time I read the conversation, tears fell from my eyes. It's been 4 months since I know everything. I can't focus on anything.I barely help my mum in her business which am here for. Those words haunts me everyday. All those words, stabbing through my heart, fake, annoying, immature, etc. She was complaining everything about me, to my best friend. 'All the girls here are so immature, (Infact all girls in this whole wide world) i can't stand them anymore, She is the first and the only girl that I would like to hangout with' I wasn't having a bad time when she told my friend this. Until these words came. 'including (me), I have a big issue with her attitude, oh well, they just need time to grow up' I was brokenhearted that time. I barely can breathe. And she started complaining. 'If you spend five days in a week, 8 hours a day, you'll know her, I have to face her everyday and I'm kinda fed up with her attitude.' I'm literally crying now. I always tell myself, no, she wouldn't do this. Maybe it's just some misunderstanding. But that's the proof. I can't deny it. She was lying all this time. It's been 4 months. I can't forget a thing she has said to me,girls are the worst I ave ever seen.All that she said to me it's all in my head, my heart. It's no using for me to shout and scold her here. I just wanted to tell everybody, my grandma is right, don't trust any girl, your friend too much, you can't even trust your own family, how can you trust a really close stranger? That's my story about why I hated her, no... it should be, I hated me...and hate all girls,they are all dhe same.Because I can't imagine that she will change a bit. sadsadsadsadsadsad

"Love will always remember"
Re: Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by Richardonald(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Funny..... Are you writting letter
Re: Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by AnonymustME(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2015
What is this one saying?

try writing in your native language if it will be easier to express yourself with that
Re: Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by Luckymay(f): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2015
Chai! Sorry hear. Na Buhari cause am.

1 Like

Re: Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by BiitchAmMe: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2015
which kain thread be dis na...@Op wat u jus wrote down make sense to u??
Re: Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by xpac01(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2015
AnonymustME:
What is this one saying?

try writing in your native language if it will be easier to express yourself with that
Why talk like a mad fellow. Maybe you should write yours let's see if you'll be more expressive.
Re: Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by ENIGMA24(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2015
In othernews YOU WANT TO BE GAY abi??
Re: Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by xpac01(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2015
Op take heart bro... Only God deserves our full trust... Nobody else worth your trust...
Re: Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by gab264(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2015
ENIGMA24:
In othernews YOU WANT TO BE GAY abi??
sadsad maa post ain't an excuse to become one"
"So I reject that whole hearthedly"
Re: Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2015
With the gibberish you spit this days, i conclude you are a confused dude.
Re: Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by gab264(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
fabiaknow:
With the gibberish you spit this days, i conclude you are a confused dude.
"Alright" embarassedembarassed
Re: Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by valdes00(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
I kool down read d post finish n d funny part be say I no understand wetin the OP mean.... u jus dey emphasize on wetin she talk.... now d question bothering me be say, wetin she tell ur friend wey wan mak u hang urself cos I knw say na dere he wan end put
Re: Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by Cholls(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
my brother welcome to reality.
Re: Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by phillipay: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Brov its just sad that she had to say all those crap about you to your friend...But what i don't understand out of your story is that are you in love with the girl?or did you ever think of dating her?Well its cool she aint fucking your friend yet
Re: Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by gab264(m): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
phillipay:
Brov its just sad that she had to say all those crap about you to your friend...But what i don't understand out of your story is that are you in love with the girl?or did you ever think of dating her?Well its cool she aint fucking your friend yet
I taugth of being just a friend with her but her altitudes towards me then really change maa emotional motives.
So I reciprocate the love she shows to me.
I later made it clear to her,what's my intentions are, and she really shed a tears of joy,and she was like aaaah ave expected those words from you" but it come's sooner than I expected.
Infact we both are inlove.
Re: Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by phillipay: 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
gab264:
I taugth of being just a friend with her but her altitudes towards me then really change maa emotional motives.
So I reciprocate the love she shows to me.
I later made it clear to her,what's my intentions are, and she really shed a tears of joy,and she was like aaaah ave expected those words from you" but it come's sooner than I expected.
Infact we both are inlove.
your story is just getting more confusing
Re: Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by gab264(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
phillipay:
your story is just getting more confusing
Alrigty bro no matter how am gonna explain it now"It ain't gonna change anything.
"I ave been heartbrokened"
Re: Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by SkinnyDude(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
no be u be that cute guy wey talk say people dey jealous you for no reason. plus you no get friends
Re: Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by akike: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
gab264

Someone has got mommy issues

Mommy mommy issues

Mommy mommy issues
Re: Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" by gab264(m): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
akike:
gab264

Mommy mommy issues

Mommy mommy issues
Aaaaaw!!!!
Here i comes"stop makin fun of me abeg.
Datz "creepy"embarassedembarassed

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your *PREVIOUS* Relationship Status Using Only Song Titles / I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) / We Will Break Up!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.