Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' (2688 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Nairaland Girls Ain't Loyal / Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Ayvill(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Don't think you're a kingkong that's y u won her heart....she just likes u and she sees something in you that suits her or not present in her bf...,so don't over-control ooo
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Okay. smiley
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by IamLEGEND1: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
alryt
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
"grin" Typical me...so, You'd stop bothering 'em..."grin" embarassed
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by yomi007k(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
She don't like u. She jus knws d more bfs, d more..... For her. grin
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by ANGELMARVE(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
For real
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
Men still ask lady's out?

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
like seriously?
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by agarawu23(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
It's not new

They will always claim single but they aren't.
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Surprised too
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Johnnoah1st: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
agarawu23:
It's not new

They will always claim single but they aren't.
they will only claim to be single if you dnt seem like their kinda man....
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
WHY will dey bother u in d first place? guys an too much of love for pussay, even d uglies can complain
guy dis tin no make sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by agarawu23(m): 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
they will only claim to be single if you dnt seem like their kinda man....
fixed wink
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Johnnoah1st: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
guy dis tin no make sense at all.
its my girl though, and also joking, i will edit it
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
its my girl though, and also joking, i will edit it
ur gal is?otondocheesycheesycheesycheesy

na play ooocheesy
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Johnnoah1st: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
ur gal is?otondocheesycheesycheesycheesy
na play ooocheesy
i mean one of d girls dat normally fight me on dis forum.
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by flylykace: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
No woman is Single I said
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Tosinville(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
You be gay abi na oloshos wey full club royale front u go dey smash every friday nite?
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
i mean one of d girls dat normally fight me on dis forum.
ur date is a nlder
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Johnnoah1st: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
ur date is a nlder
lol, date nairalander? am a pastor oo, i dont roll wit nairalanders.
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
lol, date nairalander? am a pastor oo, i dont roll wit nairalanders.
oooomehncheesycheesy

u can lie eeeeh .
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Johnnoah1st: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
oooomehncheesycheesy
u can lie eeeeh .
lie? have u see a pastor lieing b4?
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Omotayor123(f): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Dem need extra tyre na tongue
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
lie? have u see a pastor lieing b4?
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Kazrem(m): 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Omotayor123:
Dem need extra tyre na tongue
hmmm
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Ayvill(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
the best is that we shouldnt ask whether they're single....they admire us the same way we admire them...#PretenceIsTheirMotto
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by MathsChic(f): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
She probably just liked you as much as the other guy.
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by oshe11: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
k
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Ayvill(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2015
yo yo!
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Stycon(m): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2015
MathsChic:
She probably just liked you as much as the other guy.

Really?

"as much as"

Comparatively, I doubt if two people can be liked thesame 'way'(degree).

No need for the second if the first is really liked and I think the recent will most likely command more likes than the former in most case
Re: Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' by Ayvill(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2015
Females get what They wants.No.matter what...... They can Just form a lil bit

(1) (2) (Reply)

..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? / Can You Date A Lady Or Guy That Bleach? ( HILARIOUS PHOTO) / This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.