Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Amaechi Had Walked On The Valley Of Shadow Of Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Had Walked On The Valley Of Shadow Of Death (776 Views)

Amaechi Had Problem With Patience, Not Me —jonathan / Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff / Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Had Walked On The Valley Of Shadow Of Death by BrBakreez(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2015
Let us quickly tell the world who Amaechi is, Rotimi Amaechi is a BA holder in English, as an undergraduate he was a product of Aluta, he emerged President of the Student Union Government. His activism took him into the arena of Rivers state politics where he emerged as member of House of Assembly, he was later elected Speaker of the House of Assembly by his colleagues due to his commitment and doggedness. Amaechi later contested in PDP primary election which turned out to be very controversial, he won it but was denied the opportunity to be the flagbearer of his party. The Lion of Ubima never rested because he believed he had been shortchanged, Amaechi fought his legal battle in court and emerge as the one and only Governor in Nigeria who never contested at the general election but was sworn in as Governor based on the directive of the court after a serious legal tussle. Amaechi, was loved by his kinsmen but never by his own PDP, he had another altercation with the past administration due to the poor policies of the previous government and the high- handedness of the then first lady who seemed to be uncontrollable by the then President, the fight made Amaechi fought serious battle during his term that the then COP never give him so much respect as the Chief Security Officer of the state. Amaechi was the chief campaign officer for President Muhammadu Buhari, that generates a lot of disdain from his kinsmen who love Jonathan because he is their brother and no more. To Amaechi it was a battle of life and death but he believed his truth will make him survive which he did. His kinsmen whose loyalty to PDP have chosen to take their pound of flesh today but Amaechi is not bent or shaken because he had face tougher war than what would transpire today. I join other well meaning Nigerians to welcome the great Lion of Ubima as he steps into the red chamber. Go on our brother from another mother, the lord is with you such that even if you walk in the valley of the shadow of death you shall fear no evil.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Had Walked On The Valley Of Shadow Of Death by tuniski: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2015
He should just take a bow and go. No politician is a saint including buhari, they are all corrupt. Politics has a reward system and amaechi deserve his reward. But whether he is good for nigeria is a matter for another day. Change is a scam

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Had Walked On The Valley Of Shadow Of Death by IykeChukz(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2015
Thought you wanted to say "Bow and Go"

Even PMB mind is not at rest as we speak...

Let him face it...
Re: Amaechi Had Walked On The Valley Of Shadow Of Death by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2015
ok. I am through reding it. Something I already knew. No new content in it.
Re: Amaechi Had Walked On The Valley Of Shadow Of Death by BrBakreez(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2015
I don't want to add anything new, maybe you want me to tell the world how he helped Wike and transformed his life before Wike chose to bite the finger that fed him. There is no point going that far brother, all I did was to tell the world that Amaechi is a born warrior who cannot be scared to carry his spears and head straight to the battlefield.
Re: Amaechi Had Walked On The Valley Of Shadow Of Death by sandraokosun: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2015
tuniski:
He should just take a bow and go. No politician is a saint including buhari, they are all corrupt. Politics has a reward system and amaechi deserve his reward. But whether he is good for nigeria is a matter for another day. Change is a scam
nt just politicians even no human is perfect. What has ameachi done that alams,ibori,igbinedion didnt do thrice. And yet their people where the ones telling the fg to leave them that the money was 4 them. Pdp is hipocrisy, they blow ameachi out of proportion what has their thug messiah done for months now and yet no eyebrown
Re: Amaechi Had Walked On The Valley Of Shadow Of Death by sandraokosun: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2015
pdp can wail, saraki would hit that gavel again like as lai and the worst pdp can do is open a thread here as if it wasnt done in obanikoro time. Op hold ur peace
Re: Amaechi Had Walked On The Valley Of Shadow Of Death by stebell(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Amaechi is the Judas of Ubima.
Re: Amaechi Had Walked On The Valley Of Shadow Of Death by benedictac(f): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
I just love that man. They should free him jor. Let the one without sin be the first to cast the stone. Nor be me talk am

Fashola my man

Amechi my guy

Kemi Adeosun my new role model

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PIX: When U Finally Catch The Guy Behind MTN Messages / I Am Just A Civil Servant: Aisha Abubakar / TAXES: Ekiti Seals Businesses As Igbo Traders Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.