Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life (1310 Views)

"I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / The Greatest Mistake I Made / I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by umehmj(m): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2015
i was faithful to a vow I made some years ago to remain celibate until after marriage. I made this decision after I got pregnant by my boyfriend who was 21 at the time and I was 19. We were both young and it was our first time dating. We started having unprotected sex after a few months into the relationship. I was naïve at the time not knowing the measures to take to avoid pregnancy. After a few months, I got pregnant. We were not ready to start a family because we were still in our first year at the university. We both decided to remove the pregnancy, at this time, the pregnancy was already more than two months. During the process, the pain I felt was the worst pain I have ever had. I prayed to God to deliver me out of this alive. And after it was done, I made a promise before leaving the hospital that I will remain celibate till after marriage. Well, I managed to keep to that promise until after I got married which I am regretting now. I met guys along the way who broke up with me after I refused to have sexual intercourse with them. Then I met my husband some years later, who respected my decision and even loved me more for it knowing how difficult it is to abstain from sex, especially when I have experienced it before. After my wedding night, obviously I couldn’t have sex with my husband because we were so fagged out after the wedding. My husband has always talked about how he prefers MouthAction but I didn’t pay so much attention whenever he talks about it. Not knowing he prefers it because he knows he cannot satisfy a woman in bed. My husband’s sexual organ is as small as my pinky finger. We hardly have sex now because, the first day we did it, I did not feel anything at all, and afterwards, it always feel like a waste of time. I am five years into the marriage and no issue. I am also regretting now because, if I had tested the waters before making this lifetime decision, I would have been able to avoid this. I tell those who wants to listen to make sure they try it even if it’s just once and then they can close their cookie jars afterwards. I know it is wrong but Sex is very very important in marriage. God who invented it knows the reason why he made it so. Now, I feel like cheating on my husband. I have my sexual desires, I need to feel like a woman but I do not get any of that from my husband. I do not know what to do at this moment. I am a true Christian and a married woman who is lost in her marriage. What do I do? Your honest opinion counts…

from esther.com.ng/eb-xclusive-i-think-i-made-the-greatest-mistake-of-my-life/
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by ShutTheFhuckUp: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2015
S†ale....neeeeexx†.!
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by Sunexy(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2015
cry
But DILDOs are not dah expensive na

U can get vibrrators, iron rods, sugarcane, hammer of THOR, nd pestle as well

But dnt cheat on ur husband... Its wrong angry

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2015
Pathetic, but still this shouldn't make the people that have made that good decision to backslide, if you made the decision and still go ahead to 'do it once', then you have sin in the eyes of God....... About your case, 5 years after marriage with no issue, that is so sad. All i can tell you is to keep praying and don't think about cheating on your hubby, you have to live with it sis. (so you never saw his 'thingy' throughout all the time you were dating, even if you didn't dance 'konko-below', u never felt it, never saw it?). It shall be well.
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2015
I'm sorry about your predicament ma'am..

there are two options left..

either you cheat on him or you cheat on nature by getting p*nis enlargement pills and portions..

whichever... do what's necessary to avoid regrets..
God help you..
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by ReVizz(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2015
lol... mk I occupy dz space sha in case !!
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by HURUCHI(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2015
Talk 2 ur husband
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2015
Stevaz01:
I'm sorry about your predicament ma'am..

there are two options left..

either you cheat on him or you cheat on nature by getting p*nis enlargement pills and portions..

whichever... do what's necessary to avoid regrets..
God help you..
...... You think God can help her with your crazy 'first option' you gave her? You better know what instances you use God's name henceforth Steve!
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2015
I feel sorry for u
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2015
HURUCHI:
Talk 2 ur husband
What is there to talk about Mr?
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2015
HURUCHI:
Talk 2 ur husband
...... Your point being?
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2015
modelmike7:
...... You think God can help her with your crazy 'first option' you gave her? You better know what instances you use God's name henceforth Steve!

sorry man...
I had no idea you'd get me wrong..

I am a young man, however I know and have seen how barren or women who has not been able to give birth to kids due to circumstances beyond their control after some years after marriage are subjected to pressure and discrimination by the society, their in laws among others..

all I feel for this woman is pity..
no one would understand that it's her husby's fault..
do not be sentimental..

even after my recommendations, I am still allowed to pray/ wish for her God's intervention..

right??
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Stevaz01:

sorry man...
I had no idea you'd get me wrong..

I am a young man, however I know and have seen how barren or women who has not been able to give birth to kids due to circumstances beyond their control after some years after marriage are subjected to pressure and discrimination by the society, their in laws among others..

all I feel for this woman is pity..
no one would understand that it's her husby's fault..
do not be sentimental..

even after my recommendations, I am still allowed to pray/ wish for her God's intervention..

right??
...... Okay, i do understand you much better now, based on your now explanation. Cos, initially i was thinking you were wishing her God's help to cheat on her hubby!

(1) (Reply)

Help!...advice Me / 13 Things, Clueless Dudes Don’t Know Women Hate In Bed / 13 Reasons She May Have Cheated On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.