Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) (26453 Views)

Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / Old Couple Who Lost Their Only Child To Boko Haram (photo) / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by olokeded: 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-vLysTy3HfkU/Vh-dhJWe5fI/AAAAAAABGxs/pw99OjCoPsY/s400/bride.PNG[/img]
Bazza town -a suburb of Michika local government area in Adamawa state trying to repair a bridge reportedly damaged by Boko Haram militants... The villagers trying to repair it.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photo-villagers-in-bazza-town-of.html
Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by demolinka(m): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Help is on the way...
Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
Eyaa.
Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by AINATOLULOPE: 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
omg
Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by nurex01(m): 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
ehen.
Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by alienvirus: 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
What is this. How will they erect it with bare hands? Op, you believe that they are doing reconstruction?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by nurex01(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
may Allah save us. Aaamiiin

Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by deramarks(f): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
demolinka:
Help is on the way...

I wanted ur space!#sad

Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by deadZONE: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
In this country it feels
like we dont have a
government....

there should legalize fire arms
so we can defend ourselves.
Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
nice move
Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
So Aisha Buhari does not want to donate money like she did for the IDPs to help them repair the bridge because her husband is now president? Adamawa people have been SCAMMED!

Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by OBTMOS(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
I thought I was going to be Second to comment but all those bad belles overtook me when I was trying to book a space.they must be a Josse morinho followers

Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by sandrajazmin(f): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
deadZONE:
In this country it feels
like we dont have a
government....
there should legalize fire arms
so we can defend ourselves.
Bro biko! Biko!! Biko,,, ds z naija! U wan make
Ppl begin kill dere broda?
olapluto:
Thats the Nigerian spirit. Engineers on NL can volunteer assistance.

Bros lead, we re ryt beHind u! Tnx

Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by Tbillz(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Beauty is added to the burnt palace says a proverb in the south-west but the opposite is the case in North East. I hope Adamawa will recover from this monumental loss anything time soon.

I know my GF cant meet front page cuz she is very busy, I'll take that advantage to admire the lady above me. She is breathtaking❤❤❤❤
Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by XtremelyCoded(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
'Kk
Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Repairing a bridge of that magnitude with bare hands, how is that even possible?
Or maybe they are just fishing grin

Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by uridiwan(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
God will suffer this useless people as they are doing to us
Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by DrGud: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Eya take heart angry
Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by SirMarrt: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Boko Harams, have cause great havoc to Northern part of this Nation. Soon by God's Grace and Power they would be destroyed (Massively reap the evil deeds sown on daily basis).

Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by adenine02: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
good
God help those who help themselves

not those who complain abt their govt
wink
Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by Plus234(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
stup1p op and usless mod

Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by Jalubarika(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
For where dem dey repair this kind heavy bridge? I'm not convinced

Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by tonjeola(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
na wa ooo
Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by nikkiking(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
undecided undecided abegy.

Are they not brothers in crime undecided.
Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by olapluto(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Thats the Nigerian spirit. Engineers on NL can volunteer assistance.
Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by benedictnsi(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
How does those guys look like they are seriously repairing that bridge
#bloggers and their lies

Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by Eboski(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
they are not serious how can they repaired it?
Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
This boko haram are something else
Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by sigiyaya(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Na watch i dey watch una grin grin grin grin
Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by sexaddict08(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
good
Re: Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) by missstella(f): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
Awwww

Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court / #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots)