Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria (64439 Views)

Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by nobeku: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rad1cal:

This "INTERNATIONAL" olodo is still lacking in basic comprehension. Which "INTERNATIONAL" school did you say you attended ?

Past in my sentence means they don't belong to our current generation. While your worthless children belong to future generation.

You sound like one who attended one of those road side night schools.

You are a curse to your parents and your dumb kids.

Learn how to mention people once you sire of imbec1les. You are more daft than previously imagined.
keeping mirroring others after yourself..Poor EEJIT...SON OF A DRUNK PLUMBER CUM KEROSENE SELLER!!!
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by nobeku: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rad1cal:

This "INTERNATIONAL" olodo is still lacking in basic comprehension. Which "INTERNATIONAL" school did you say you attended ?

Past in my sentence means they don't belong to our current generation. While your worthless children belong to future generation.

You sound like one who attended one of those road side night schools.

You are a curse to your parents and your dumb kids.

Learn how to mention people once you sire of imbec1les. You are more daft than previously imagined.

https://www.nairaland.com/2573380/kachikwu-saved-287m-port-harcourt/10#38929563
STOP WITH THE EXPLANATIONS..I understand your plumber drunken master dad and the kero seller mum are dead FINANACIALLY..But I understand..The job opening is still available for plumbers with atleast 40years experience..I believe your dad will fit in well.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by Rad1cal: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
nobeku:
keeping mirroring others after yourself..Poor EEJIT...SON OF A DRUNK PLUMBER CUM KEROSENE SELLER!!!

Fool, your statement below tells all about your dumb state as a family man and as a breeder of imbec1les.

nobeku:
Hahaha haha.. At the least, I am international.. Have you ever left the shores of this nation?What's your International travel experience? Guy, you are a LAD by all known ramifications as compared to me.. Stay put!

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by Rad1cal: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
nobeku:
STOP WITH THE EXPLANATIONS..I understand your plumber drunken master dad and the kero seller mum are dead FINANACIALLY..But I understand..The job opening is still available for plumbers with atleast 40years experience..I believe your dad will fit in well.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha !!

The explanation was to educate the buffoon in your genes handed down to your dumb kids.

Mr "INTERNATIONAL" can't even understand basic english yet claims to have attended an "INTERNATIONAL" school.

nobeku:
Hahaha haha.. At the least, I am international.. Have you ever left the shores of this nation?What's your International travel experience? Guy, you are a LAD by all known ramifications as compared to me.. Stay put!

Imagine the sharp sand selling sewer rat talking about employment. grin
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by Naijiant: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
What is he qualified for? See details:
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/qualified-for-madness/
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by nobeku: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rad1cal:

The explanation was to educate the buffoon in your genes handed down......
You are actually DARN FOOOLISH...Read what you posted..To make a couple of grammatically correct phrases is a enormous challenge..The results of going to LEA community schools...Your are stewpeedly silly indeed..
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by nobeku: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rad1cal:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha !!

The explanation was to educate the buffoon in your genes handed down to your dumb kids.

Mr "INTERNATIONAL" can't even understand basic english yet claims to have attended an "INTERNATIONAL" school.

Imagine the sharp sand selling sewer rat talking about employment. grin
Jokes apart..WE ARE NOT MATES in any ramification..YOURE A KID!I will employ your father if he still cares to take the job..I aint mincing words..You are obviously a boy brought up in a lower class home..ITS OBVIOUS..Folks like you cannot mentally harness certain concepts cos of where they are coming from..YOU ARE A KID!
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by nobeku: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rad1cal:

Fool, your statement below tells all about your dumb state as a family man and as a breeder of imbec1les.

No amount of jealousy and feudal hatred can stop THE FACTS..YOU ARE LOCAL..I AM INTERNATIONAL..You can ask your dad for some white cement and your mum for some litres of kerosene so you can do a shandy and get drunk on the mix.....just like your father..maybe that will ease your heart attack and send you to hades slowly...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by Rad1cal: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
nobeku:
You are actually DARN FOOOLISH...Read what you posted..To make a couple of grammatically correct phrases is a enormous challenge..The results of going to LEA community schools...Your are stewpeedly silly indeed..

Bwahahahahahahahaa !! You were talking about blunders right Mr "INTERNATIONAL" ? grin

nobeku:
Jokes apart..WE ARE NOT MATES in any ramification..YOURE A KID!I will employ your father if he still cares to take the job..I aint mincing words..You are obviously a boy brought up in a lower class home..ITS OBVIOUS..Folks like you cannot mentally harness certain concepts cos of where they are coming from..YOU ARE A KID!

Yes offcourse we can't be mates when stark foolishness and stupidity are measured. You are the best around here and you deserve the medal.

Reserve your sand selling jobs to your dumb kids abeg. They sure need it than anyone else.

nobeku:
No amount of jealousy and feudal hatred can stop THE FACTS..YOU ARE LOCAL..I AM INTERNATIONAL..You can ask your dad for some white cement and your mum for some litres of kerosene so you can do a shandy and get drunk on the mix.....just like your father..maybe that will ease your heart attack and send you to hades slowly...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

Sure Mr "INTERNATIONAL". Am envious of how a pauper like you could use the anonymity of the internet to brag without getting caught. grin

nobeku:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by nobeku: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rad1cal:

Bwahahahahahahahaa !! You were talking about blunders right Mr "INTERNATIONAL" ? grin

Yes offcourse we can't be mates when stark foolishness and stupidity are measured. You are the best around here and you deserve the medal.

Reserve your sand selling jobs to your dumb kids abeg. They sure need it than anyone else.

Sure Mr "INTERNATIONAL". Am envious of how a pauper like you could use the anonymity of the internet to brag without getting caught. grin

Bwahahahahahahahahaha
I still don't speak Baboon.. Heheheheheheheheh..
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by Rad1cal: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
nobeku:
I still don't speak Baboon.. Heheheheheheheheh..

Says the "stewpeedly silly" "INTERNATIONAL" Dunce

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha !!

nobeku:
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by LieDetector(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Tenim47:
Okonjo iweala han?
fool
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by nobeku: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=Rad1cal post=39082730

Bwahahahahahahahahaha[/quote]Anu MPAMA!
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by Rad1cal: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
nobeku:
Anu MPAMA!

Your device is so messed up you can't even quote properly to save your miserable life.

Effing rettard grin .
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by basilo101: 12:41am On Oct 18, 2015
pasol4real:

Sharap okonjo is from abia ,but is married in delta state.
its the other way round, from delta married to abia
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by TruthisGOD: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:

And you think all these tribal rantings will bring them back?

The best you can do is to change your address to #AK47, Sambisa Forest and help curb the insurgency.
And if they stop the tribal ranting Nigeria wil be peaceful and Bokoharam menace wil mraclously stop? People r dying on a daily basis and you say Nigeria is hospitable. What is hospitable when an innocent child throat is slit? What is hospitable when innocent school children r abducted and cant be found again? What is hospitable when somebody is blown to pieces jst becos of som silly ideology? People like you should experience the menance of bokoharam, and let see if Nigeria is hospitable. I don't care, na who i never happen to.
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by ekseel(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Gamesmart:

Nonsense journalist!

Learnt authoritatively or obvious, common sense deduction?

The man would be made Minister of Trade and Investment now and this useless journalist would look like the fooool he is.

grin I think you are a prophet o, true true the man has been made Minister of Trade and Investment
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by Gamesmart: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
ekseel:

grin I think you are a prophet o, true true the man has been made Minister of Trade and Investment

You see. grin grin grin

Hand-Cuff, Leg Chain Removed From Igboho, As Security Grants Him Access To Wife / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 / Aisha Buhari Didn’t Shut Down Her Abuja Spa (see Pics) - Nigerian Times