Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,883 members, 7,841,310 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria (64429 Views)

Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by AnanseK(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Goldman Sachs control the world though strategic implanting of its people in governments globally.
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by pasol4real(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
hammariise:

And after marrying 10wives we we are ruling Nigeria since 999BC grin grin grin grin issorite na
U are ruling n yet remain the most backward n poorest .
Shame on u .

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by pasol4real(m): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
kolafas1:
Okonjo from delta state
Sharap okonjo is from abia ,but is married in delta state.
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by asha80(m): 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
pasol4real:

you are the one that needs to shut up..ngozi okonjo is from ogwashi uku in delta state but married an iweala from abia state.

4 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by Legit: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
blackpanda:
Igbo man in finance
Choi we are in trouble! shocked
Everybody knows you don't trust Igbo ppl with money. They will kill their mama for money. We are in trouble for real
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by pasol4real(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
asha80:
you are the one that needs to shut up..ngozi okonjo is from ogwashi uku in delta state but married an iweala from abia state.
Ouch! Sorry u are right my mistake.
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
LordVarys:
Guess Kemi Adeosun will head National Planning then?

Naaa, that is Amina Ibrahim Mohammed's Ministry.

Kemi Adeosun might be Minister of state for finance.
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by AkumahTalk(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
pasol4real:

Wrong order. Okonjo is from Delta but married in Abia. The husband happens to be a close relative; a medical doctor
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by Kazrem(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
If this news turns out to be true, I hope it will soothe my Igbo brothers. Minister of Finance na first class ministry.
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by peleson: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
TheImp:
Don't know much about him but his CV seems impressive. For the 2nd time running Abia gets Finance Minister, Okonjo now him.
Kalu idika kalu
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by stynhaq(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
TheImp:
Don't know much about him but his CV seems impressive. For the 2nd time running Abia gets Finance Minister, Okonjo now him.

Okonjo is Deltan
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by TruthisGOD: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:

Please forget that man. He has never left his village for once. Civilization made it possible for him to have access to the internet and his first landing happens to be Nairaland.

I am a full-blooded Igbo lady who schooled in the North, ABU, Zaria and presently works in Lagos. By virtue of my job description, I can be in Ilorin today and catching the next flight to Jos tomorrow.

I see every part of Nigeria as a home because sometimes I don't even know where I might be pitching my next tent.

And I must comment that our Nigerians are most hospitable people I have seen around the world.
Forget all these e-bigots spewing tribal thrash.
Nigeria is hospitable because you have not lost any family or relatives through Bokoharam insurgency. My neigbor lost his only brother , a medical doctor through Bokoharam insurgence, i lost a friend, a corper during post election violence when goodluck won. Don't be insenstive in your assesment because fate has not played a hard one on you.
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by Touchforfree(m): 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:

Please forget that man. He has never left his village for once. Civilization made it possible for him to have access to the internet and his first landing happens to be Nairaland.

I am a full-blooded Igbo lady who schooled in the North, ABU, Zaria and presently works in Lagos. By virtue of my job description, I can be in Ilorin today and catching the next flight to Jos tomorrow.

I see every part of Nigeria as a home because sometimes I don't even know where I might be pitching my next tent.

And I must comment that our Nigerians are most hospitable people I have seen around the world.
Forget all these e-bigots spewing tribal thrash.

Thanks a lot for this, may the Good Lord enrich us with wisdom and goodwill of life (Ameen).....
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by hammariise(m): 12:05am On Oct 16, 2015
pasol4real:

U are ruling n yet remain the most backward n poorest .
Shame on u .
Still we enslaving fools like OJUKWU and you grin grin grin
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 16, 2015
TheImp:
NOI is from delta state
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by Uncletony(m): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2015
That igbo man, they call biafruad!.
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by pacific05(m): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2015
Let wait n see. You need suit? Corporate suit,wedding suits,business suits contact me 07054800077 or visit our store............check my profile for address
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by asha80(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2015
I prefer him to be minister of trade and investment judging from his profile
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by Rad1cal: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
nobeku:
Wetin happen? Abi you no dey proud of being a wailer again? And you said you hate APC.. Self acclaimed.. REMAIN like that for life in Jesus name.. HATING AND WAILING...

Stop calling Jesus in your stupidity. Appears your "INTERNATIONAL" parents didn't teach you well.

Shameless tw@t !!
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by nobeku: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rad1cal:

Stop calling Jesus in your stupidity. Appears your "INTERNATIONAL" parents didn't teach you well.

Shameless tw@t !!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..Your local parents..were they even taught or schooled in any form for them to pass the knowledege down to you guys?How possible was that when your dad was busy plumbing his life out and drinking his meagre savings helping himself with local gin?..Hey,Mr face me I face you pickin,stand on your PEDESTAL..TORCHECUL
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by Rad1cal: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
nobeku:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..Your local parents..were they even taught or schooled in any form for them to pass the knowledege down to you guys?How possible was that when your dad was busy plumbing his life out and drinking his meagre savings helping himself with local gin?..Hey,Mr face me I face you pickin,stand on your PEDESTAL..TORCHECUL

Breeder of dumb kids . Leave Jesus out of your stupidity.
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by nobeku: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rad1cal:

Breeder of dumb kids . Leave Jesus out of your stupidity.
Bred of dumb parents!THE OLD WARLOCK OF THE AGES IS PART AND PARCEL OF YOUR BEING A SCALLYWAG!
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by Rad1cal: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
nobeku:
Bred of dumb parents!THE OLD WARLOCK OF THE AGES IS PART AND PARCEL OF YOUR BEING A SCALLYWAG!

The difference is that my parents belong in the past while your dumb kids will burden humanity in the future and those coming after them.

Why curse mankind with your dumb kids Nobeku ? embarassed

Your silly "INTERNATIONAL" parent must be proud of their parasitic son siring dumb kids like no mans business

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha !!
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
well at least nobody is crying marginalization again.
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by IsiCaterpillar(f): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Nigeria is hospitable because you have not lost any family or relatives through Bokoharam insurgency. My neigbor lost his only brother , a medical doctor through Bokoharam insurgence, i lost a friend, a corper during post election violence when goodluck won. Don't be insenstive in your assesment because fate has not played a hard one on you.

And you think all these tribal rantings will bring them back?

The best you can do is to change your address to #AK47, Sambisa Forest and help curb the insurgency.
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by Faru: 6:18am On Oct 17, 2015
Honestly when I read certain comments on nairaland I get really worried for the future of this country. Sheer emptiness and shallowness of contents and thoughts. No wonder the country is like this.
Back to the issue, I am deeply concerned about the state of our economy as it's in shambles. State can't pay salaries etc, it's frightening. The incoming finance minister has an arduous task to confront thus we can't afford to have a neophyte. From the list the best we can have is the gentleman from Abia. I pray God grant him the wisdom to turnaround the fortunes of this nation, Nigerians have suffered for too long. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by nobeku: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2015
Rad1cal:

The difference is that my parents belong in the past while your dumb kids will burden humanity in the future and those coming after them.

Your silly "INTERNATIONAL" parent must be proud of their parasitic son siring dumb kids like no mans business

TORCHECULIAN JUVENILE!!! Spew forth.. YOUR MASTERS ARE LISTENING..Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by nobeku: 6:39am On Oct 17, 2015
Rad1cal:

Your parents belong to the past? Are they dead? Oh I guess.. How else can one have a local gin consuming plumber father and a kerosene selling mum and say he has parents that are alive Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. Chai..
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by laudate: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
theV0ice:

Personally, I believe Amina Ibrahim is more suited to that post. Kemi Adeosun should do Minister of state finance.

Nah... Kemi Adeosun should be posted to head the Ministry of Women Affairs or Ministry of Sports.

CSTR2:
I have compared both CVs and professional achievements.
Adeosun or whoever she is, is relatively a learner.

God bless you, jare. I no know say you sef see am! cheesy
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by laudate: 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
400billionman:
Igbo boys to the rescue.

NNPC and FINANCE ministry.

Una wan try. ?

....after your guys had wailed over the 5% comments on the previous appointments?? wink
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by 400billionman: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
laudate:

....after your guys had wailed over the 5% comments on the previous appointments?? wink

No, come and manage CBN, NNPC and MINISTRY OF FINANCE.

Then we can argue.. No wonder, Sanusi was sacked as an illiterate on the job..
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria by Rad1cal: 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
nobeku:
Your parents belong to the past? Are they dead? Oh I guess.. How else can one have a local gin consuming plumber father and a kerosene selling mum and say he has parents that are alive Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. Chai..

This "INTERNATIONAL" olodo is still lacking in basic comprehension. Which "INTERNATIONAL" school did you say you attended ?

Past in my sentence means they don't belong to our current generation. While your worthless children belong to future generation.

You sound like one who attended one of those road side night schools.

You are a curse to your parents and your dumb kids.

nobeku:
TORCHECULIAN JUVENILE!!! Spew forth.. YOUR MASTERS ARE LISTENING..Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Learn how to mention people once you sire of imbec1les. You are more daft than previously imagined.

nobeku:
Hahaha haha.. At the least, I am international.. Have you ever left the shores of this nation?What's your International travel experience? Guy, you are a LAD by all known ramifications as compared to me.. Stay put!

https://www.nairaland.com/2573380/kachikwu-saved-287m-port-harcourt/10#38929563

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hand-Cuff, Leg Chain Removed From Igboho, As Security Grants Him Access To Wife / You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.