Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World (12557 Views)

Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) / Bad Omen: Crane Collapses In The 'holiest' Mosque In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
Annunaki:

You are a Real dunce, the quoran verse you quoted states that mecca is a place of safety yet your allahh can't keep pilgrims safe there every year, is that not evidence that allahh is a liar? That said the violence that takes place in israel today is always 100% instigated by islamist. Remove muslims from Jerusalem today and peace will return to jerusalem.

He cant defend this. All.ah is a liar. No safty in the most holiest site of islam.... grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
SalC:
And to think there was no mosque in Jerusalem when the guy did his midnight flight neither did he ever implied he flew to jerusalem yet they came and built a mosque so many years later and named it Al-aqsa just to cause trouble.

Muhammad no succeed to put mosque there na. Its was Omer his successor that the said angel Gabriel later used to initiate the building of mosque in that site.
Islam recognized the Jewish connection to the Temple Mount. But forcefully decided to plant its mosque there to honor Muhammad’s night ride revelation. Is this supposed to be a good reason? If the revelation was so important why didnt they named the Jérusalem mosque as the N°1 undecided instead they put it n°3 and they dont really cherish it. It was done to make war with the JEWISH people in particular. Muslims hate the Jews with passion.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
plappville:

Good for you. If dreaming of it makes you feel good why not. Keep it up. I am happy exposing a murderer like Muhammad. Abi none of ur family or friend has been victims of muslim terrorist acts? They kill innocent people just because Muhammed authorised it in the koran. There are so many peaceful religion out there who cares.

Talking of contribution to Africa, even Fela that has risked all his life to condemned the evil deeds of our leaders what happened to Him? Did tis efforts change Nigeria much. undecided no be still the suffering and smiling people dey still dey go through? My dear please let me be with my JERUSALEM matter. It makes me feel good inside me just like ur Fela shrine .. tongue

Fela is only an example. What has Jerusalem done for you? Ignorance is bliss so enjoy! Yahweh of the bible did worse. These stories are Arab men imaginations which never happened.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
ifeness:

Fela is only an example. What has Jerusalem done for you? Ignorance is bliss so enjoy! Yahweh of the bible did worse. These stories are Arab men imaginations which never happened.

Did you just said ARAB men?

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by Empiree: 12:01am On Oct 17, 2015
plappville:

See who is calling someone olodo is the biggest olodo in NL. Islam was not there. The platform /temple Mount area that sustained the Dome of the Rock and Mosque was built in the first century AD under the rule of Herod the Great as part of his "rebuilding" of the second Jewish Temple. How can Islam mosque be there at this time when the terror founder himself was not born? That site belongs to the JEWISH people.
looks like you still can't differentiate btw being a jew and judaism. There have always being Jewish tribe known as "believers" in Islam. Just like there are now few jews that are christians by faith. It's the same with islam. It's in modern time being Jews is synonymous with judaism bcus most jews practice judaism now. Don't get it confused ma'am.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by Empiree: 12:02am On Oct 17, 2015
[s]
plappville:

Muhammed killed and authorised killing so its normal for a muslim to kill. Cant you read and understand your koran? Jesus no did not kill nor advised anyone to kill in his doctrine.
[/s]
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by Empiree: 12:21am On Oct 17, 2015
plappville:
I have Interest my dear. That same site was where the lord Jesus worshiped.
Your god worshiped?. He worshipped himself or what?. Who did he worship at the temple?

The bible teaches that Jesus worshiped at Herod’s Temple and it was there that He prophesied the destruction of the temple.(Matthew 24:1–2). Jesus’ prophecy was fulfilled when the temple was destroyed by the Roman army in AD 70.
Thanks for the info but no thanks. You didn't tell us why the temple was destroyed?. Let me help you. It was destroyed because of their inequities. Quran in chapter 17 speaks about this and that they would be destroyed twice. The first time they were destroyed was by Babylonian army. The second time is what you said up there. And that was before the advent of prophet muhammad (saw). Now they are going to be destroyed the third and the last time and this time it will be muslim army. So get your bp up.

I am a Christian not muslim. Who am i to hate the Jews because they killed Jesus? It was a prophecy that was fulfilled. Jesus himself forgave the Jews for what they did.
smh. Don't get me started with u on this. Your bible gave conflicting accounts of the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by Empiree: 12:40am On Oct 17, 2015
Annunaki:

You are a Real dunce, the quoran verse you quoted states that mecca is a place of safety yet your allahh can't keep pilgrims safe there every year, is that not evidence that allahh is a liar? That said the violence that takes place in israel today is always 100% instigated by islamist. Remove muslims from Jerusalem today and peace will return to jerusalem.
who wants to talk to inaki lipsrsealed
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by dolphinheart(m): 3:02am On Oct 17, 2015
Empiree:
Your god worshiped?. He worshipped himself or what?. Who did he worshiped at the temple?

He did worship himself, he went to worship his
God.

Thanks for the info but no thanks. You didn't tell us why the temple was destroyed?. Let me help you. It was destroyed because of their inequities. Quran in chapter 17 speaks about this and that they would be destroyed twice.

The destruction has happened before the birth of moh . So it "has been destroyed , not 'will" be destroyed.

The first time they were destroyed was by Babylonian army. The second time is what you said up there. And that was before the advent of prophet muhammad (saw). Now they are going to be destroyed the third and the last time and this time it will be muslim army. So get your bp up.

smh. Don't get me started with u on this. Your're bible gave conflicting accounts of the story.

The temple does not exist again ,so how will it be destroyed a third time.

Pls show us the conflicting accounts
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by Empiree: 4:45am On Oct 17, 2015
dolphinheart:
He did worship himself, he went to worship his God.
You confused buddy shocked

The destruction has happened before the birth of moh . So it "has been destroyed , not 'will" be destroyed.
shocked

The temple does not exist again ,so how will it be destroyed a third time. Pls show us the conflicting accounts
Is it neccessarily the Temple or establishment?. When we said it was destroyed, it means the kingdom itself by which "ruling state" was destroyed including Temple itself. So who rule over Jerusalem now?...Isnt zionist Jews?. Read below what Quran says confirming their pending destruction

Allah (swt) States:

"And we decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture, that indeed you would do mischief on the earth twice and you will become tyrants and extremely arrogant! So, when the promise came for the first of the two, We sent against you slaves of Ours given to terrible warfare. They entered the very innermost parts of your homes. And it was a promise (completely) fulfilled. Then We gave you once again, a return of victory over them. And We helped you with wealth and children and made you more numerous in manpower. (And We said): 'If you do well, you do good for your ownselves, and if you do evil (you do it) against yourselves'. Then, when the second promise came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to make your faces sorrowful and to enter the mosque (of Jerusalem) as they had entered it before, and to destroy with utter destruction all that fell in their hands. [And We Said in the Taurat (Torah)]: 'It may be that your Lord may show mercy unto you, but if you return (to sins), We shall return (to Our Punishment). And We have made Hell a prison for the disbelievers" [Qur'an 17:4-8].

See highlighted part?. Read the beginning of this verse quoted showing it was destroyed twice. And the third and the last time (as highlighted) says if they return to mischief on earth again, God will return wrath on them. Ask yourself now. Have they not returned to their wickedness again, killing innocent Palestinians, assassinations, dropping bombs and killing babies, put Arab Palestinians in the largest concentration camp in the world aka "open prison"?. You dont see all that?. The list goes on. So expect nothing but final destruction of the state of Israel. This is not just my opinion. Search youtube and see what some Rabbis have said about pending destrution awaiting State of Israel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
Empiree:
looks like you still can't differentiate btw being a jew and judaism. There have always being Jewish tribe known as "believers" in Islam.Just like there are now few jews that are christians by faith. It's the same with islam. It's in modern time being Jews is synonymous with judaism bcus most jews practice judaism now. Don't get it confused ma'am.

Seems you have drank too much of camel urine now u are trying to teach urself somethin the bomb master made you believe. Who told u i dont know the difference? And by the way, islam has no good thing to say about the Jews so needless for u to say "islam said this about Jews, or Jesus etc.

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
Empiree:
Your god worshiped?. He worshipped himself or what?. Who did he worshiped at the temple?

Jesus is the son of GOd this hurts Islam.... tongue

Thanks for the info but no thanks. You didn't tell us why the temple was destroyed?. Let me help you. It was destroyed because of their inequities. Quran in chapter 17speaks about this and that they would be destroyed twice.
look man, no body apart from muslims believe in that trash u call Koran so stop using it when discussing about the Jewish people and thier History. If u want to know the truth go to the bible and even some Jewish historians have better and almost accurate story thank your fake koran.

The first time they were destroyed was by Babylonian army. The second time is what you said up there. And that was before the advent of prophet muhammad (saw). Now they are going to be destroyed the third and the last time and this time it will be muslim army. So get your bp up.

Still in ur darkend ...umm? I dont need the kOran to inform me about this site. Koran was not there when the first and second temple were built and distroled so what info can it provide? The bible has everything you n3ed to know about this site. Besides, u just displayed ur how brainwashed u have been. Are u trying to say there is an invisable Temple there that will be distroled or what? undecided

smh. Don't get me started with u on this. Your're bible gave conflicting accounts of the story.
Please do.

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Empiree:

shocked

Is it neccessarily the Temple or establishment?. When we said it was destroyed, it means the kingdom itself by which "ruling state" was destroyed including Temple itself. So who rule over Jerusalem now?...Isnt zionist Jews?. Read below what Quran says confirming their pending destruction

[s]Allah (swt) States:

"And we decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture, that indeed you would do mischief on the earth twice and you will become tyrants and extremely arrogant! So, when the promise came for the first of the two, We sent against you slaves of Ours given to terrible warfare. They entered the very innermost parts of your homes. And it was a promise (completely) fulfilled. Then We gave you once again, a return of victory over them. And We helped you with wealth and children and made you more numerous in manpower. (And We said): 'If you do well, you do good for your ownselves, and if you do evil (you do it) against yourselves'. Then, when the second promise came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to make your faces sorrowful and to enter the mosque (of Jerusalem) as they had entered it before, and to destroy with utter destruction all that fell in their hands. [And We Said in the Taurat (Torah)]: 'It may be that your Lord may show mercy unto you, but if you return (to sins), We shall return (to Our Punishment). And We have made Hell a prison for the disbelievers" [Qur'an 17:4-8].

See highlighted part?. Read the beginning of this verse quoted showing it was destroyed twice. And the third and the last time (as highlighted) says if they return to mischief on earth again, God will return wrath on them. Ask yourself now. Have they not returned to their wickedness again, killing innocent Palestinians, assassinations, dropping bombs and killing babies, put Arab Palestinians in the largest concentration camp in the world aka "open prison"?. You dont see all that?. The list goes on. So expect nothing but final destruction of the state of Israel. This is not just my opinion. Search youtube and see what some Rabbis have said about pending destrution awaiting State of Israel[/s]
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by Empiree: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
^ I have spoken, madam plappville. You obviously said nothing reasonable to counter points i raised. You just as confused as your fellow dolphin heart.

dolphinheart:
He did worship himself, he went to worship his God.
plappville:
Jesus is the son of GOd

You have a blessed day
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Empiree:
^ I have spoken, madam plappville. You obviously said nothing reasonable to counter points i raised. You just as confused as your fellow dolphin heart.

You have a blessed day

If you want to discussed or back up why there should be a Mosque in that site then use the Bible not the koran. Because the koran has no story to tell about this issue.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
Empiree:
You have no reference(Christianity) and claim to the Holy place whatsoever other than Jesus(AS) was born there

Did you not ignore the bible varses i presented initially as reference? If not for the bible, would you have known if such a site exist? Islam recognised the Jewish connection to this site that was why they fabricated a revelation and tag this site to it. The true and accurate history of Mount Moriah’s begins in Genesis 22:2. God commands Abraham, “Take now your son, your only son, whom you love, Isaac, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains which I will tell you” The place God led Abraham was Mount Moriah. Abraham didn’t fully understand what God was asking him to do in light of God’s previous promise to establish an everlasting covenant with Isaac (Genesis 17:19); nonetheless, he trusted God and by faith offered Isaac as a sacrifice. Of course, God intervened and spared Isaac’s life by providing a ram instead. Abraham thereafter called this place “The LORD Will Provide. And to this day it is said, ‘On the mountain of the LORD it will be provided’” (Genesis 22:14). Because of Abraham’s obedience on Mount Moriah, God told Abraham that his “descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed because you have obeyed me” (vv. 17, 18).

About a thousand years later at this very location, King David bought the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite and built an altar to the Lord so that a “plague may be held back from the people” (2 Samuel 24:18, 21). After David’s death, his son King Solomon built a glorious temple on the same site. Solomon’s temple lasted for over four hundred years until it was destroyed by King Nebuchadnezzar’s armies in 587/586 B.C.

Seventy years later the temple was rebuilt on the same site by the Jews who returned to Jerusalem following their Babylon captivity. Around the first century, King Herod made a significant addition to this structure, which then became known as Herod’s Temple. It was this temple that Jesus cleansed (John 2:15).

However, in A.D. 70, the Roman armies led by Titus, son of the Emperor Vespasian, once again destroyed the temple. All that remains of the Temple Mount of that era is a portion of a retaining wall known as the “Western Wall” or the “Wailing Wall.” It has been a destination for pilgrims and a site of prayer for Jews for many centuries. Note: all these years, Allah, Muhammad, Islam, Muslim were not yet born... tongue

The God who first called Abraham to Mount Moriah still has plans for that place. The Bible indicates that a third temple will be built on the site of Solomon’s temple (Daniel 9:27). But at the momen, the religious activities on the Temple Mount are currently controlled by the Supreme Muslim Council (the Waqf). Yet nothing can put a wrinkle in God’s sovereign plans. Thus, Muslim control of this area simply fulfills the prophecy of Luke 21:24 that “Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.”
There is nothing that happens today that has no trace of biblical prophecy. OFF topic though: Jesus said this......john 16:2They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. see this prophecy still filling by islam today. They kill and say allah is the greatest. They think allah is the TRUE GOD. But they deceive themselves.

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by SalC: 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Empiree:

shocked

Allah (swt) States:

See highlighted part?. Read the beginning of this verse quoted showing it was destroyed twice. And the third and the last time (as highlighted) says if they return to mischief on earth again, God will return wrath on them. Ask yourself now. Have they not returned to their wickedness again, killing innocent Palestinians, assassinations, dropping bombs and killing babies, put Arab Palestinians in the largest concentration camp in the world aka "open prison"?. You dont see all that?. The list goes on. So expect nothing but final destruction of the state of Israel. This is not just my opinion. Search youtube and see what some Rabbis have said about pending destrution awaiting State of Israel
Aww so all these your "death to Israel" rant even though the Arabs and muslims are the ones dying in droves is coined from you superstitious belief of how your Koran prophesied Israel's destruction?

Wonderful!!
Well that one na una headache.

You talked about and by implication believed the first and second jewish temples and the kingdom of Israel were destroyed. And I couldn't help but ask

Where was the location of this kingdom and temple before they were destroyed?
Are the present day Israelis living in a different kingdom and location from their ancestors?
If No, where were the Palestines when the ancestors of Israel lived there and at what point in history did it become the homeland of Palestines.?
What do you have to say about the Israelis who never left their land even after the said destruction, between them and Palestines who is the rightful owners of the land?

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Empiree:
When it was Muslims in control it was peaceful. Now it's controlled by Jews and it's like hell on earth. Evidences are as clear as day light.

There CAN never be peace where islam is. Stop lying, Muslim community of Jerusalem is managing the site as a Waqf.

Where and how many times did the koran mentioned JERUSALEM?
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by SalC: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wow whereas the bible is talking of re-building the third temple, the koran is talking about the third destruction of Israel.

Whose report shall we believe?

*spreads mat* smiley
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Empiree:

Qur'an speaks about "Jerusalem" a lot without mentioning its name. It's referred to in the Quran as "Holy Land". Holy Land in the Quran is not Mecca and Medina. However, one may find "Al-Qudus" in Hadith and Islamic literature used for Jerusalem. Muslim know too well holy land in the Quran is Jerusalem. You guys have a lot to learn from Muslims.

The oldest Holy city in the world and the holiest is Mecca followed by Medina follwed by Al-Qudus. Quran also refers to Al-Qudus(Jerusalem) as Al-ard Muqaddasah. You can search internet for "Al-ard Muqaddasah" and read for yourself. Al-ard Muqaddasah means a Blessed Land.

Just listen to yourself. Muslims have no limit when lying. How can the koran speak about Jerusalem without mentioning the name Jerusalem?
The koran has nothing to do with Jerusalem. It was after Muhammad s death his successors added verses to tag this Jewish holy site. What sense does it make to say a holy site without mentioning the particular site? Why did he (Muhammad ) mentioned Mecca and Medina and refused to mention Jérusalem? undecided
Seach internet to read mohammed s lies? What a waste of precious time.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
SalC:
Wow whereas the bible is talking of re-building the third temple, the koran is talking about the third destruction of Israel.

Whose report shall we believe?

*spreads mat* smiley
They believed they have built it na.... grin
Have you not heard? Islam claimed all the Prophets of the bible were muslims. .. cheesy
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by SalC: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rich4god:
Nope... I talking about Gaza. Israeli troops are there, and they intermittently clash with the locals. Even today, more IDF were sent to there in preparation for the day of rage.
Well am yet to see or read this on the news.
Tried searching for "Israel sends troops into Gaza" and all I saw were 2014 news during the summer war.
On the other hand I read of Israel deploying more troops to Malls eateries and other public places inside Israel and probably west bank for the declared Hamas day of rage.

Troops were also deployed to the Israeli part of the Israeli-Gaza border after some Gazans tore down a part of the barricading fence between the two and attempting to enter Israel.

Won't mind reading yours if you give me a link.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by SalC: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
plappville:

They believed they have built it na.... grin
Have you not heard? Islam claimed all the Prophets of the bible were muslims. .. cheesy
Yeah day dreaming is allowed cheesy
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by dolphinheart(m): 1:01am On Oct 18, 2015
[quote author=Empiree post=39063458]You confused buddy shocked[/quote
]
In what way sir, I'm I wrong in saying jesus entered the temple to worship his god. Bet you where surprised with my reply, hence you had nothing to say.

shocked
That what a person does when he can't reply.

Allah (swt) States:

1.I like prophet Mo, that guy is smart. He first started by saying what has happened before as if its a new revelation or prophecy , then he now added his own but with a clause or options.
He said : it may be that your lord may show mercy upon you. But[b]if[/b] you return to sins.
Guy, ur prophet na fake, he cannot categorically say that Jerusalem will be destroyed.

2. So it is this quranic verses that you guys read to ginger urself and attack isreal. Well as you can see, you guys have tried to fufill it a couple of times and have failed woefully. Your men have been killed and lands (like parts of Jerusalem that you formerly control have been taken from you.

3. You want Jerusalem destroyed, yet you forget that one of ur Holy site is their. If you are going to be successful , better Start saving pictures of that place.

4. You said something about innocent Palestinians , oga did you watch CNN today. You guys have trained a thirteen year old boy on how to kill with knife.
He attacked, was brought down and you guy ran to social media ranting that the Jews have killed an innocent young guy.
Well that propaganda was busted and the Palestinian leader has shown the whole world that he is a liar.

5. You mention bombs, pls tell us , what are those things Palestinians launched into isreal ,lemon cakes? You throw ur bombs at them , they throw theirs back at you.
Furthermore , what do you call what saudi arabia is doing in yemen ,bombing, killing innocent children and women, wickedness? Did prophet mo say anything about such atrocities? Bet he wunt prophesy about such acts.

6. That concentration camp is surported by you people, if egypt could enforce such blockade then you have no right to say the Jews are wrong to do the same. If fellow muslims could build concentration camp for fellow muslims then...........

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by dolphinheart(m): 1:17am On Oct 18, 2015
Empiree:

You have a blessed day

Those statements hooked you bad!.
You say there is no peace in jerusalem, well we know that as long as you guys are not allowed to rule, there can be no peace there.

You complained that idol worshipers did not allow you space in mecca, when you won the war, you did the same thing idol worshipers did. Let me open a church in Mecca and we will see if you will allow peace to reign.
Untill people do things ur way, you will never allow peace in the world
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by dolphinheart(m): 1:30am On Oct 18, 2015
SalC:
Aww so all these your "death to Israel" rant even though the Arabs and muslims are the ones dying in droves is coined from you superstitious belief of how your Koran prophesied Israel's destruction?

Wonderful!!
Well that one na una headache.

You talked about and by implication believed the first and second jewish temples and the kingdom of Israel were destroyed. And I couldn't help but ask

Where was the location of this kingdom and temple before they were destroyed?
Are the present day Israelis living in a different kingdom and location from their ancestors?
If No, where were the Palestines when the ancestors of Israel lived there and at what point in history did it become the homeland of Palestines.?
What do you have to say about the Israelis who never left their land even after the said destruction, between them and Palestines who is the rightful owners of the land?

These questions empiree can't fit answer as he has shown us from the koran that the Jews once owned Jerusalem long long time ago. The Palestinians are fighting over what does not belong to them
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by Empiree: 4:16am On Oct 18, 2015
dolphinheart:
These questions em.piree can't fit answer as he has shown us from the koran that the Jews once owned Jerusalem long long time ago. The Palestinians are fighting over what does not belong to them
author=SalCpost=39087389
Waste of time talking to you guys. So far neither of you can differentiate Jews and Judaism. This simple analysis you cant figure out. Religion is neutral...regardless of whether one is jew, arab, african etc. You can subscribe to any religion. Same we talking about here. Being Jewish tribe doesnt mean you practice Judaism even though most of them now do. The Holy Land is NOT free. It is detail in the Quran and even in the Bible that the "Land" was given on conditions. Didnt your Bible says that?.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by Rich4god(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
SalC:
By law, Israeli troops are no longer in Gaza. But due to rockets being launched from there into Israel, there are packets of IDF there hunting down Hamas.

Here is a link... http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/10/israeli-forces-shoot-dead-palestinian-boys-gaza-151010141202215.html

And this is a quote from the first 3 paragraph...

Israeli soldiers have shot and killed two Palestinian children in the Gaza Strip during confrontations, less than 24 hours after six people were shot dead while protesting along the border with Israel.

The Palestinian Health Ministry on Saturday said 13-year-old Marwan Barbakh and 15-year-old Omar Othman were shot with live ammunition in eastern Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip.

Medical sources confirmed to Al Jazeera that at least 23 people had been injured in clashes with Israelis across Gaza on Saturday
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by dolphinheart(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Empiree:

Waste of time talking to you guys. So far neither of you can differentiate Jews and Judaism. This simple analysis you cant figure out. Religion is neutral...regardless of whether one is jew, arab, african etc. You can subscribe to any religion. Same we talking about here. Being Jewish tribe doesnt mean you practice Judaism even though most of them now do. The Holy Land is NOT free. It is detail in the Quran and even in the Bible that the "Land" was given on conditions. Didnt your Bible says that?. Anyways, watch the video and learn. That's all ima say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY1lPBc-UMI

@ salC
See, I said it, he can't answer why the Palestinians are fighting over a land that the koran shows its not theirs in the first place. Now I feel he wished he had not quoted those verses .

Musl.ms looking for reasons to fight, cus the land was giving based on condition so they feel they must kill the isrealites. A religion of peace indeed!.

What did my bible say about ishmeal?, he will be against his brothers. A prophecy coming true while that of the koran is still in the coolers and all attempt to bring it out has met with disastrous consequences .
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by Empiree: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
dolphinheart:

@ salC
See, I said it, he can't answer why the Palestinians are fighting over a land that the koran shows its not theirs in the first place. Now I feel he wished he had not quoted those verses .

Musl.ms looking for reasons to fight, cus the land was giving based on condition so they feel they must kill the isrealites. A religion of peace indeed!.

What did my bible say about ishmeal?, he will be against his brothers. A prophecy coming true while that of the koran is still in the coolers and all attempt to bring it out has met with disastrous consequences .
Honestly, i think i am done talking to you. You are not here for intellectual and textual discourse. You are here only to say and defend wicked people base on how you feel about them. I keep throwing the question to you but you simply ignore. I asked you and others to differentiate btw being a Jew(tribe) and religion(Judaism). You have failed over. What I was trying to make you understand is that:

*Allah has never chosen any people because of any racial or ethnical entity but he chose certain people because of Islam.

*Children of Israel, when they followed Islam, they were the best nation; they were Muslims but others were Mushriks or Kafirs.

*The Holy Land is blessed because of being the place of Allah's Messengers and His Message. Descendants of Jacob, among whom are Moses, David, Solomon and `Isa (Jesus) who are holy prophets, so they can fit the Holy Land.

*The Qur'an addressed earlier the followers of Moses to liberate the Holy Land, they were afraid to get into the Holy Land and they made an excuse for not restoring that land because they believed that the Canaanites are too strong to defeat. They mocked Moses and rebelled his request, the story is detailed in suratal-Ma'idah, 21-26.

*The Holy Land is always the land assigned for the servants of Allah who surrender everything to him not wicked people rulling over it now.

*The occupation of the Holy Land is due to Muslims’ lapsing in weakness and deviating from Allah’s teachings. The occupation of the Jews to the Holy Land is something casual. The Holy Land is waiting for the time when there will be holy people who strictly abide by Allah's teachings to deserve it.

As for claiming that the Jews have a right to take Palestine as their promised land, we will say that the verse that reads, (Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you.) (Al-Ma`idah 5:21) means that the promise stands so long as the people given this promise abide by Allah’s teachings. Once they show disobedience, the promise no longer exists. In addition, this promise is not an absolute one; rather, it is confined to a certain period of time. Now, the promise is no more valid, for Almighty Allah says, (We have written in the Scripture, after the Reminder: My righteous slaves will inherit the earth.) (Al-Anbiya' 21:105)

The people who are now following God's commands, obedient and submit (Islam) to Him (as Muslims) are now Palestinians. If they also seize to be Muslims, or are wicked in conduct and forbidden what God made permissible etc, they would face the same predicament(banishment). These are the conditions in order to have the Deed claim to the Holy Land not by racial or superiority as you people claim. Simply put. The two conditions are: to have faith in God(which including believing in all His prophets and messangers, from Adam, to Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad) and be righteous in conduct. The Bible says the same thing.

Quran and Bible clearly say that Holy Land was given to Jews(being believers and obedient to God at that time) NOT simply becus of being Jews. No, sir. You dont understand. Thats why I posted the video to enlighten you. Please read the conditions further here. http://usa.mediamonitors.net/layout/set/print/content/view/full/3632

Author Naomi Wolf also wrote on this after she was persuaded to read the Bible for herself. She writes:

"Actually if you read Genesis, Exodus and Deuteronomy in Hebrew — as I do — you see that God did not “give” Israel to the Jews/Israelites. We as Jews are raised with the creed that “God gave us the land of Israel” in Genesis — and that ethnically ‘we are the chosen people.”

But actually — and I could not believe my eyes when I saw this, I checked my reading with major scholars and they confirmed it — actually God’s “covenant” in Genesis, exodus and Deuteronomy with the Jewish people is NOT ABOUT AN ETHNICITY AND NOT ABOUT A CONTRACT. IT IS ABOUT A WAY OF BEHAVING."

http://beforeitsnews.com/israel/2014/07/god-gave-israel-to-the-jews-author-naomi-wolfs-mind-blowing-bible-experience-2446712.html

But the criminals who re-wrote(and changed) the Bible said that (Deuteronomy 9:5) "It is not because of your righteousness or your integrity that you are going in to take possession of their land;..." . This is false obviously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by queentessense(f): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
plappville:

You level of reasoning is very shallow. You have just proved it. Do you have to single out the action of one parents to tag Christianity? Can you bring out a verses from the Christians bible teaching parents should beat thier kids to death if they refused to confess thier sin. Only then will you make sense. Did Jesus kill? Did he forgive sins? Did her authorised killing if a sinner refuses to denounce his sin? Answer there question with the bible then u make sense. I can show u verse from the koran where Muhammad authorised killing, hence the all terrorists attack we see today.

Jesus forgived and forgives sins...
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by dolphinheart(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
@ empiree

Honestly, i think i am done talking to you. You are not here for intellectual and textual discourse.
So stating reality, sure fact on what has happened and what is happenning to counter ur views on the fighting between the Palestinians and Jews is not intellectual and textual discourse abi.?
Is it not fact that a Muslim nation took part in ur so called open concentration?
Is it not a fact that the palestinians sent missiles into isreal ? What where those missiles for, to wish them merry christmas and heal the children of isreal? Does stating the fact on ground mean I'm not intellectual?
You are here only to
say and defend wicked people
base on how you feel about
them.

thank god you did not say that I said that what the isrealites are doing is right.
I'm only pointing out ur hypocricy sir, if you say the Jews are wicked cus they are bombing and killing innocent people in Palestine, then kindly accept that the people of saudi Arabia are wicked for bombing and killing innocent people in yemen.
If you say that isreal is wicked for putting up a blockage against the palestinians, then kindly say that the egyptians are wicked for doing the same thing.

I keep throwing the
question to you but you simply
ignore. I asked you and others
to differentiate btw being a Jew (tribe) and religion(Judaism).
You have failed over.

Have you not realized that the question is irrelevant to the issues under discussion.

What I was trying to make you understand is that:
*Allah has never chosen any
people because of any racial or
ethnical entity but he chose
certain people because of
Islam.
*Children of Israel, when they
followed Islam, they were the
best nation; they were Muslims
but others were Mushriks or
Kafirs.

Liar liar!. Do not try to claim what does not belong to you.
The children of isreal where not muslims, you dnt have the same beliefs , laws or religious Practise. Any attempt to say that the laws have been changed will be based on Ur ability to show us the original laws, not the one that was concorted by a foreigner thousands of years later.

*The Holy Land is blessed because of being the place of Allah's Messengers and His Message. Descendants of Jacob, among whom are Moses, David, Solomon and `Isa (Jesus) who are holy prophets, so they can fit the Holy Land.

Moses never entered the holy land, talk less of Jerusalem.
The land has been said to be flowing with milk and honey even before the descendants of isreal stepped foot into it

*The Qur'an addressed earlier the followers of Moses to liberate the Holy Land, they
were afraid to get into the Holy
Land and they made an excuse
for not restoring that land
because they believed that the
Canaanites are too strong to
defeat. They mocked Moses
and rebelled his request, the
story is detailed in suratal-
Ma'idah, 21-26.

That story was copied from the bible which has penned the real events thousands of years earlier in a more detailed format .
*The Holy Land is always the land assigned for the servants of Allah who surrender everything to him not wicked people rulling over it now.

Hmmmm. Wicked people ruled over Jerusalem for far longer a time than good people .
Look at the list below and tell us which one of these was assigned by allah and tell us how long the assignment lasted
A. The Jewish government
B. The british government
C. The ottoman empire
D. The persians
E. The Greeks
F. The romans.

*The occupation of the Holy Land is due to Muslims’ lapsing in weakness and deviating from Allah’s teachings.
In these you are right Bro, if muslims have massacred all the Jews when they conquered the holy land like allah instructed, there will be no Jew today laying claim and controling to that place

The occupation of the Jews to the Holy Land is something casual.
The Holy Land is waiting for the time when there will be holy people who strictly abide by Allah's teachings to deserve it.
You sha want to take these land that was never urs in the first place shaaaa!

As for claiming that the Jews have a right to take Palestine as their promised land, we will say that the verse that reads, (Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you.) (Al- Ma`idah 5:21) means that the promise stands so long as the people given this promise abide by Allah’s teachings. Once they show disobedience, the promise no longer exists. In addition, this promise is not an absolute one; rather, it is confined to a certain period of time. Now, the promise is no more valid, for Almighty Allah says, (We have written in the Scripture, after the Reminder: My righteous slaves will inherit the earth.) (Al-Anbiya' 21:105)

And all these will be achieved through warfare where people, children die abi.? Continue! The whole world is seeing the result of ur attempts to fufill allah prophecy. Just dnt seek the help of the infidels again when things dnt go ur way

To be continued........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! / MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points / How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.