Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World (12619 Views)

Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) / Bad Omen: Crane Collapses In The 'holiest' Mosque In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
mustymatic:

And your god raped his underage daughter to get his mini self out just to get killed so that you can sin.

Were you stoned when typing this? sad

Why don't you direct your quotes to the 100%

They will praise me for speaking the truth. They are never ashamed of Muhammad. They say that they Muslims love death while the infidels love life. Can't you see they are the true Muslims ?

Told ya got no time for you and your childish rants
Childish yet you picked interest by quoting a childish OP.
What now makes you think you are not been babyish? grin cheesy
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
najib632:
You want Christianity and Judaism to reign so that more women will become harlots and more men will become gays, let pastors keep on using magic to deceive the masses, let your satanic popes keep on declaring who is a saint and telling you that Jesus A.S. will side with gays. If not because the muslims of now are not dedicated to serving God, I swear by almighty Allah you(Jews, polytheists, agnostics, atheists and pagans) will never touch a Muslim and go Scott free. Why is it that nobody discriminates the U.A.E.? let me tell you why it's because they're focused more on worldly and materialistic things...

You think you are a saint just because you cover your body from head to toe? Common, if the western men do not rape their women they way they are dressed. Why should men who claim they have Godly heart do? You Muslims know not what it means to profess the one true God of Israel. You rape women, you kill innocent, u maltreat your wives, You practice homosexuality in secret. Yet dare criticise the West who does his openly? Hypocrisy in display. You think we do nit know what is happening in the Muslim world? Keep deceiving yourselves. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by jackname: 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Why is my post hidden. I posted a link to prove that Muslim refuge men do rape Western women. And it is hidden? YES, I AM PLAPPVILLE. I got Banned for this reason. And i must say NL has been bias in tbis section anytime we tend to expose Islam. angry
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by jackname: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
mustymatic:

And your god raped his underage daughter to get his mini self out just to get killed so that you can sin.
Why don't you direct your quotes to the 100%
Told ya got no time for you and your childish rants

And this is not offensive. Because it came out of a Muslim?
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by jackname: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
WOMAN WELCOMES MUSLIM 'REFUGEE' INTO HOME, GETS RAPED
'Left has suicidal death wish'

The rape crisis in Sweden and Germany continues unabated, but news of the attacks sometimes doesn’t leak out for weeks, even months.

And sometimes the victims are those you would least expect.

Take the case of a 26-year-old Afghan man who last Thursday was sentenced to 30 months in prison for raping a 20-year-old woman who had let him live in her apartment. The sentence was given by the court in Cologne, Germany, reports Kölner Rundschau.

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/05/woman-welcomes-muslim-refugee-into-home-gets-raped/#LElPp7Xw3Z3VtIeu.99

Why should NL hid evil Post ? shocked

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by Plappvillemoi(f): 12:30am On Dec 05, 2016

[quote author=Demmzy15 post=48132879]Rilwayne001, lexiconkabir, udatso, presbulg, carinmom et al come and chi chomthing!! grin grin Read throughout from the first page to the end. [/quote
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by mustymatic(m): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2016
jackname:

Read how it started! Don't be biased
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by mustymatic(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2016
jackname:

Yes, that's what happened, whether offensive or inappropriate
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2016
mustymatic:

Yes, that's what happened, whether offensive or inappropriate

What i posted was a prove of how muslim refugees rape Western women and then put the blame on the women. Same thing Muhammad did raping women. So why should such poste be deleted? It was a bitter truth umm? Thise forum is controlled by Muslims. Thats why its hard to truelly expose the evil acts of islam. You need to read how Afghanistan and Pakistan Refugees are raping Women in Sweden, German and Norwegian women simply because of thier beautiful blonde hairs. What a shame. cheesy
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2016
mustymatic:

Read how it started! Don't be biased

If there is any one been biases here is the MOD. I was ban for posting the link but you insulting the Christian God seems to be norrmal. angry
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by mustymatic(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

What i posted was a prove of how muslim refugees rape Western women and then put the blame on the women. Same thing Muhammad did raping women. So why should such poste be deleted? It was a bitter truth umm? Thise forum is controlled by Muslims. Thats why its hard to truelly expose the evil acts of islam. You need to read how Afghanistan and Pakistan Refugees are raping Women in Sweden, German and Norwegian women simply because of thier beautiful blonde hairs. What a shame. cheesy
Like I said: Your god raped his daughter to have his mini self so that he could be nailed for you to be sinning

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by mustymatic(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

If there is any one been biases here is the MOD. I was ban for posting the link but you insulting the Christian God seems to be norrmal. angry
Which of the gods are you talking about
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
mustymatic:

Which of the gods are you talking about

The God of Israel. This is what a Muslim hates to hear.. grin
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
mustymatic:

Like I said: Your god raped his daughter to have his mini self so that he could be nailed for you to be sinning

You are not making sense. Talk like a kindergarten grin
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yes, plappviemoi is ban. While plappvile free.. grin

Let the thread continue as we expose the evil agenda of The antichrist.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by mustymatic(m): 12:00am On Dec 07, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

The God of Israel. This is what a Muslim hates to hear.. grin
Thank God it's not the God of Nigeria tongue
Finally admitting
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by najib632(m): 3:53am On Dec 08, 2016
plappville:

You think you are a saint just because you cover your body from head to toe? Common, if the western men do not rape their women they way they are dressed. Why should men who claim they have Godly heart do? You Muslims know not what it means to profess the one true God of Israel. You rape women, you kill innocent, u maltreat your wives, You practice homosexuality in secret. Yet dare criticise the West who does his openly? Hypocrisy in display. You think we do nit know what is happening in the Muslim world? Keep deceiving yourselves. cheesy

A Christian wants to tell a Muslim what's happening in the Muslim world...Smh.
The good thing is you didn't deny anything I said you just want to paint Islam black... the truth is India has the highest rape cases in the world followed... the west don't need to rape women much because there are a lot of wayward women to open their legs for you but they still rape women.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
mustymatic:

Thank God it's not the God of Nigeria tongue
Finally admitting

Do you agree to call him the God of Israel as He is known to be?
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
najib632:
A Christian wants to tell a Muslim what's happening in the Muslim world...Smh.
The good thing is you didn't deny anything I said you just want to paint Islam black... the truth is India has the highest rape cases in the world followed... the west don't need to rape women much because there are a lot of wayward women to open their legs for you but they still rape women.

WESTERN WOMEN GET RAPED BY MUSLIMS.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263304/your-fault-why-western-women-get-raped-muslims-raymond-ibrahim

Follow the link read till end then come back and talk trash!
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by mustymatic(m): 12:26am On Dec 10, 2016
plappville:

Do you agree to call him the God of Israel as He is known to be?
He's not known to be, the bible god is
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by najib632(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
plappville:

WESTERN WOMEN GET RAPED BY MUSLIMS.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263304/your-fault-why-western-women-get-raped-muslims-raymond-ibrahim

Follow the link read till end then come back and talk trash!
I see why you e-crusaders are very foolish... you follow things without any correct source. This view traces back to Muhammad. "The prophet once asked a new convert “Would you like the girls of Banu al-Asfar?”—the “yellow haired people”—to entice him to join the jihad on Byzantium and reap its rewards, which, in this case, included the possibility of capturing blonde women. “O Abu Wahb,” Muhammad cajoled another, “would you not like to have scores of Byzantine [fair] women and men as concubines and servants?” Wahb responded: “O Messenger of Allah… if I see the women of the Byzantines, I fear I will not be able to hold back. So do not tempt me by them"- Where is the pages number the Hadith book and the chain of transmission for this quote? The moment you realize you are working for the devil indirectly that's when you'll wakeup My friend just reminded me of a verse yesterday that, the only person of a book that accepts Islam is some who's in it with truth. Why do pastors convert but you never see any Imam do? Why is Illuminatis greatest threat Islam? Because only muslims will defend the image of all prophets of God and follow their teachings... why are muslims of now weak? It's because many of us have become weak in faithfulness to God we are not practicing our Deen to the fullest we are told not to ever be ignorant but we don't care we even rebel against men of God how won't we be left like this.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
mustymatic:

He's not known to be, the bible god is

The bible God is the true God. Your false prophet confirmed it. He was NEVER called al.lah in anytime. And none of the Torah or biblical prophet visited Mecca.

Sunan Abu Dawud
Book 38, Number 4434
Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar:

A group of Jews came and invited the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) to Quff. So he visited them in their school.

They said: AbulQasim, one of our men has committed fornication with a woman; so pronounce judgment upon them. They placed a cushion for the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) who sat on it and said: Bring the Torah. It was then brought. He then withdrew the cushion from beneath him and placed the Torah on it saying: I believed in thee and in Him Who revealed thee.

He then said: Bring me one who is learned among you. Then a young man was brought. The transmitter then mentioned the rest of the tradition of stoning similar to the one transmitted by Malik from Nafi' (No. 4431).

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
najib632:
I see why you e-crusaders are very foolish... you follow things without any correct source. This view traces back to Muhammad. "The prophet once asked a new convert “Would you like the girls of Banu al-Asfar?”—the “yellow haired people”—to entice him to join the jihad on Byzantium and reap its rewards, which, in this case, included the possibility of capturing blonde women. “O Abu Wahb,” Muhammad cajoled another, “would you not like to have scores of Byzantine [fair] women and men as concubines and servants?” Wahb responded: “O Messenger of Allah… if I see the women of the Byzantines, I fear I will not be able to hold back. So do not tempt me by them"- Where is the pages number the Hadith book and the chain of transmission for this quote? The moment you realize you are working for the devil indirectly that's when you'll wakeup My friend just reminded me of a verse yesterday that, the only person of a book that accepts Islam is some who's in it with truth. Why do pastors convert but you never see any Imam do? Why is Illuminatis greatest threat Islam? Because only muslims will defend the image of all prophets of God and follow their teachings... why are muslims of now weak? It's because many of us have become weak in faithfulness to God we are not practicing our Deen to the fullest we are told not to ever be ignorant but we don't care we even rebel against men of God how won't we be left like this.

What image of Prophet are you talking about? Do you have proves that torah/biblical prophets from Abraham till Jesus Disciples ever stepped in Mecca? The only one we know from Mecca is the False prophet Moha..
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by mustymatic(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
plappville:

The bible God is the true God. Your false prophet confirmed it. He was NEVER called al.lah in anytime. And none of the Torah or biblical prophet visited Mecca.

[s]
Sunan Abu Dawud
Book 38, Number 4434
Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar:

A group of Jews came and invited the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) to Quff. So he visited them in their school.

They said: AbulQasim, one of our men has committed fornication with a woman; so pronounce judgment upon them. They placed a cushion for the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) who sat on it and said: Bring the Torah. It was then brought. He then withdrew the cushion from beneath him and placed the Torah on it saying: I believed in thee and in Him Who revealed thee.

He then said: Bring me one who is learned among you. Then a young man was brought. The transmitter then mentioned the rest of the tradition of stoning similar to the one transmitted by Malik from Nafi' (No. 4431).[s][/s]

Trash!!!
Jesus didn't know any Jehovah or Yahweh
He knew something like Elohim, Ela tho grin
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2017

Galatians 4:22-26King James Version (KJV)

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2017
mustymatic:

Trash!!!
Jesus didn't know any Jehovah or Yahweh
He knew something like Elohim, Ela tho grin

Allah whom terrorists call each time tbey kill is the Trashed name. Jesus did know the name of His God. He told the Samaritain woman. This:
John 4:22 ►
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews

He is telling the Arabs today. You worship what you do not know. Note the bold. Not arab but JEWS wink
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 10:11am On Mar 01, 2017
YAHWEH (LORD, JEHOVAH)
(yah-weh)
Lord, Jehovah
Use in the Bible: In the Old Testament Yahweh occurs 6,519 times. This name is used more than any other name of God. Yahweh is first used in Gen 2:4.
Variant spellings: YHWH, Jehovah
TWOT Reference: 484a
Strong's Reference: H3068
Yahwehin the Septuagint: kurios - Lord, Master
despotês - Lord, Master, denoting the omnipotence of God (TDNT), despot, absolute ruler
Meaning and Derivation: Yahweh is the promised name of God. This name of God which (by Jewish tradition) is too holy to voice, is actually spelled "YHWH" without vowels. YHWH is referred to as the Tetragrammaton (which simply means "the four letters"wink. YHWH comes from the Hebrew letters: Yud, Hay, Vav, Hay. While YHWH is first used in Genesis 2, God did not reveal Himself as YHWH until Exodus 3. The modern spelling as "Yahweh" includes vowels to assist in pronunciation. Many pronounce YHWH as "Yahweh" or "Jehovah." We no longer know for certain the exact pronunciation. During the third century A.D., the Jewish people stopped saying this name in fear of contravening the commandment "Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain" (Exd 20:7). As a result of this, Adonai is occasionally a substitute for YHWH. The following compound names which start with "YHWH" have been shown using "Jehovah." This is due to the common usage of "Jehovah" in the English of these compound names in the early English translations of the Bible (e.g., the Geneva Bible, the King James Version, etc.).
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2017
Further references of the name Yahweh in the Old Testament:

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H3068
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by mustymatic(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
plappville:

Allah whom terrorists call each time tbey kill is the Trashed name. Jesus did know the name of His God. He told the Samaritain woman. This:
John 4:22 ►
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews

He is telling the Arabs today. You worship what you do not know. Note the bold. Not arab but JEWS wink
Well, you're not a Jew
But here's a little command for you

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)
And see if you can do this
“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2017
mustymatic:

Well, you're not a Jew
But here's a little command for you

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)
And see if you can do this
“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)

Hahahaha, you have failed. tongue
1 Samuel 15New International Version (NIV)

The Lord Rejects Saul as King
15 Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord. 2 This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. / First Fruit Time Is Here! / You Can Be Fasting And Be Prayerful & Still Die Of Hunger - Rev. Mike Okoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.