Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,607 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World (13145 Views)

Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) / Bad Omen: Crane Collapses In The 'holiest' Mosque In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
najib632:
Who do u think the people of Canaan are?

According to the Scripture, They were a wicked, idolatrous people descended from Noah’s grandson Canaan, who was a son of Ham (Genesis 9:18).

Modern land of Canaan should be same area that is occupied by Israel and Lebanon, plus parts of Syria.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Muafrika2:

First, Jerusalem is not holy. It's impossible now. Christians are more likely to die for their faith in Israel and in Jerusalem than in some Arab countries like Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria... And that temple with another god over it is an abomination. Spiritually, that place is more desolate than the Sahara in its current state.

There is no holiness, just a few sites that have been converted into idols. That presence of idolatry is perhaps what people are confusing with the presence of God.

1 Kings 9:3
3 The Lord said to him:

“I have heard the prayer and plea you have made before me; I have consecrated this temple, which you have built, by putting my Name there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by najib632(m): 12:32am On Dec 01, 2016
plappville:

According to the Scripture, They were a wicked, idolatrous people descended from Noah’s grandson Canaan, who was a son of Ham (Genesis 9:18).

Modern land of Canaan should be same area that is occupied by Israel and Lebanon, plus parts of Syria.
What language did they speak please?
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 01, 2016
plappville:

1 Kings 9:3
3 The Lord said to him:

“I have heard the prayer and plea you have made before me; I have consecrated this temple, which you have built, by putting my Name there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.

Not unconditionally ...

Jeremiah 6:8 |
Be thou instructed, O Jerusalem, lest
my soul depart from thee;
lest I make thee desolate, a land not inhabited.

If anyone wants to commit suicide, I recommend standing in the streets of Tel Aviv and preaching the gospel to passers by.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by dawahlarry: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2016
plappville:

How about this Muhammad verse? undecided
How about this verse in the Bible? "But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me." Luke 19:27

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by dawahlarry: 10:06am On Dec 01, 2016
plappville:

Brainless YOU, it has everything to do with the picture you posted about a parent that forcefully killed thier child. I asked u if Jesus killed, or authorised christians to kill? If no, then this parent are not Christian. Unlike Muhammed who gave the authourity to kill. I presented you that verse for a prove and asking you to provide from the bible where Jesus or his Apostles killed anyone....you are very shallow headed man. THINK OF IT:.... tongue
There are many verses in your bible where your so called Man-god ordered to kill.
Luke 19:27 "But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)....And many more
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
najib632:
What language did they speak please?

Since they were descendants of Ham, their dialect should be Hebrew.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
dawahlarry:

There are many verses in your bible where your so called Man-god ordered to kill.
Luke 19:27 "But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)....And many more

Muhammad killed many and instructed muslims to do thesame. If you cannot show me where Jesus or his disciples kill some then stop quoting me in vain. Because you will be ignored for quoting the bible out of context.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
dawahlarry:

How about this verse in the Bible? "But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me." Luke 19:27

You heard me right.. angry
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Muafrika2:

Not unconditionally ...

Jeremiah 6:8 |
Be thou instructed, O Jerusalem, lest
my soul depart from thee;
lest I make thee desolate, a land not inhabited.

God is only warning them. How could you say its not unconditional?

Isaiah 28:16: “Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, a tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; whoever believes will not act hastily.”

Peter quotes this passage and applies it to Christ, he goes on to say:

“Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient, “The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone,” and “A stone of stumbling and a rock of offense.” They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed” (1 Peter 2:7-cool.

Another evidence that shows Jerusalem remains the Holiest City is so so glaring! The covenant God made with Abraham was about the land and the people. God spoke to Abraham in:

Genesis 12:1-3: “Now the LORD had said to Abram “Get out of your country, from your family and from your father's house, to a land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Notice that is God that will do these things, it is an unconditional covenant, it does not depend on man but God. He will give them the land and make a great nation from Abraham. And indeed all the families of earth ve been blessed, as Jesus, came through Abrahams lineage, born in the land God gave to Israel (Galatians 3:14-16).

Zion is called the city of God.

Isaiah 60:14: “and they shall call you The City of the LORD, Zion of the Holy One of Israel.”

It is where the Lord has and will dwell again.

In the book of

Joel 3:21
For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

When the temple permanently replaced the tabernacle and was built in Jerusalem it became the place of his dwelling, his presence was there, thus name Zion.
I can present more proves but i think this is clear enough.

If anyone wants to commit suicide, I recommend standing in the streets of Tel Aviv and preaching the gospel to passers by.

Yo know that if anyone want to suicide himself he can just do the same thing in Saudi Arabia. And at once, he will find yourself with Muhammad. . grin
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by najib632(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
plappville:

Since they were descendants of Ham, their dialect should be Hebrew.
Who is the father or ancestor of hebrews then is it Ishaq A.S. or Ham
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by dawahlarry: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
plappville:

Muhammad killed many and instructed muslims to do thesame. If you cannot show me where Jesus or his disciples kill some then stop quoting me in vain. Because you will be ignored for quoting the bible out of context.
The ones I have quoted above are from the Qur'an shey? Hypocrite of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by mustymatic(m): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
^^^ They'll quote the Quran out of context yet cry when you do the same for the bible. Hypocrisy, they'll even deny a god of one of the books

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
You are sure there is nothing unholy about this picture? undecided

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by najib632(m): 5:03am On Dec 03, 2016
Rich4god:
The holy site originally belong to the Jews.... After the ressurection of Christ, Christians now call some prominent sites that are associated with Christ "holy" later on made them a place of pilgrimage... Eg is the site of nativity, the tomb, the site of ascension, transfiguration etc.... Along the line, the Islamic jihadist conquered jerusalem, destroyed some of those site and converted others to mosque. Then came crusaders and the knight templars that sacked the jihadist. But there was some little trouble among the Christians, due to denomination, so the muslims didnt really leave. And thats why all 3 have a place in the city of jerusalem. Am not a historian, but something close to this is what happened.
<b>Islamic jihadist conquered jerusalem, destroyed some of those site and converted others to mosque</b> This a very big lie. The first time Muslims took over Jerusalem there was no blood that was she'd because the Christians knew they don't stand a chance against Muslims as at then. The General who sieged Jerusalem didn't overthrow any leader in fact one of your leaders as at then had the ordacity to say that he will not hand over the Key to the General, that he wants to hand it over to the Overall leader of Muslims(Umar R.A.). At that time Jerusalem was not called Jerusalem it was called Baitulmaqdis. Umar R.A. Had ride all the way from Medina on his old camel together with he slave boy who rode half through the way and he(Umar R.A.) rode the other half through the Journey until they reached Baitulmaqdis on his old camel and his old garment with 18 holes. When he arrived the generals and great soldiers and scholars told Umar R.A. to changet his clothes and get a nice horse so that he will collect the key from Christian leaders, he didn't want to but the people convinced him to at least look good in front of them(the Christian leaders). When he changed the clothes and took the horse he immediately felt a change in his heart then he returned and took off the clothes and returned the horse, when he was asked why he told them that Allah has given us honor through Islam and if we look towards anything besides Allah thenot Allah himself will disgrace us(exactly why Jews, Christians and Satanists and unbelievers can treat muslims any how and get away with it) then the words of Umar R.A. reminded the Generals of the teachings of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.'s teachings and then their heart melted Umar then proceeded to meet with the Christians and collected the key they invited him to pray inside one their churches but he refused, he said that he feared that the Muslims will think it's a place of worship for them and then they'll claim it. He the proceeded to the mosque of Alaqsa and opened it and found refuse insided it (signifying abandonment) he cleaned the mosque himself and prayed 2 raka'at in it. The reason why Prophet Solomons A.S. Mosque is so important is because of the prayer he made to God for it and also there is no single spot in Alaqsa that a prophet(not all) sent to the Jews has not prayed on. 600 years later Satanists named templer knights invaded the Muslim world they took over Jerusalem and stole books that Prophet Solomon hid from people because they used it to practice magic. They were successful we are seeing the results... it was later conquered by the muslims again during the reign of Salahdeen the leader of ottoman empire and then returned to the hands of satanists during ww1 till date. Are you aware that Zorn it's and Jews don't pray inside because they believe they're not pure enough although we pray thesame way? Are you aware that zionsist don't respect that mosque the way they make you believe they do? Research more and see who is actually being oppressed in Palestine and o don't forget the Zoinist Jews came as refugees.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by najib632(m): 5:06am On Dec 03, 2016
plappville:

God is only warning them. How could you say its not unconditional?

Isaiah 28:16: “Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, a tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; whoever believes will not act hastily.”

Peter quotes this passage and applies it to Christ, he goes on to say:

“Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient, “The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone,” and “A stone of stumbling and a rock of offense.” They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed” (1 Peter 2:7-cool.

Another evidence that shows Jerusalem remains the Holiest City is so so glaring! The covenant God made with Abraham was about the land and the people. God spoke to Abraham in:

Genesis 12:1-3: “Now the LORD had said to Abram “Get out of your country, from your family and from your father's house, to a land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Notice that is God that will do these things, it is an unconditional covenant, it does not depend on man but God. He will give them the land and make a great nation from Abraham. And indeed all the families of earth ve been blessed, as Jesus, came through Abrahams lineage, born in the land God gave to Israel (Galatians 3:14-16).

Zion is called the city of God.

Isaiah 60:14: “and they shall call you The City of the LORD, Zion of the Holy One of Israel.”

It is where the Lord has and will dwell again.

In the book of

Joel 3:21
For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

When the temple permanently replaced the tabernacle and was built in Jerusalem it became the place of his dwelling, his presence was there, thus name Zion.
I can present more proves but i think this is clear enough.

Yo know that if anyone want to suicide himself he can just do the same thing in Saudi Arabia. And at once, he will find yourself with Muhammad. . grin
Is it only Hebrews that descended from Ibrahim A.S. what of Ismael(Arabs)? You'll say one rubbish now that his mom was a concubine... smh why should I be surprised sef when a Christian will say that Prophet David committed fornication...
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by agbado1(m): 7:12am On Dec 03, 2016
dawahlarry:

Read Luke 19 from verse 11 clearly u will see that Jesus was telling a parable of a man that wanted to become king.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2016
najib632:
Who is the father or ancestor of hebrews then is it Ishaq A.S. or Ham

What has your question got to do with the fact that Jerusalem remains the holiest city? We are not discussing Genealogy but A holy city of God. Both the OT and the NT made it clear. The koran came from no where and claim Saudi where God never made mention of never ever in the torah. God has never called any nation his People apart from the Isréalites.

The Bible has nearly 800 references to Jerusalem- called “the City of our God” (Ps. 48:1,cool Jerusalem is God’s city, the city of Zion, he has invested his name there (Daniel 9:19). The quran cannot change this.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2016
dawahlarry:

The ones I have quoted above are from the Qur'an shey? Hypocrite of the highest order.

Qoute where Jesus kill thats all then i can continue to talk with you or else seal your .. lipsrsealed

Why are you people so ashame to contribute in this kind of thread..hahaha

https://www.nairaland.com/3494319/dutch-ban-use-burqa-public
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2016
mustymatic:
^^^ They'll quote the Quran out of context yet cry when you do the same for the bible. Hypocrisy, they'll even deny a god of one of the books

Maybe not only Christians qoute the quran out of context. The islamist terrorists do qoute out of context too? Na you know Arabic pass them abi? You brainwashed black man.

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2016
najib632:
Is it only Hebrews that descended from Ibrahim A.S. what of Ismael(Arabs)? You'll say one rubbish now that his mom was a concubine... smh why should I be surprised sef when a Christian will say that Prophet David committed fornication...

You already hit yourself with the stone.... grin

Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2016
agbado1:

Read Luke 19 from verse 11 clearly u will see that Jesus was telling a parable of a man that wanted to become king.

Of course they know Je was telling a parable. This people are brainwashed. They think they can fool the world for too long. Islam is facing strong hate now. They have been killing innocent people for allah. Now many Western Nations have woke up. Islam will be eradicated. We know that Christ will defeat the motber beast. That will be the end of Islam.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2016
najib632:
<b>Islamic jihadist conquered jerusalem, destroyed some of those site and converted others to mosque</b> This a very big lie. The first time Muslims took over Jerusalem there was no blood that was she'd because the Christians knew they don't stand a chance against Muslims as at then. The General who sieged Jerusalem didn't overthrow any leader in fact one of your leaders as at then had the ordacity to say that he will not hand over the Key to the General, that he wants to hand it over to the Overall leader of Muslims(Umar R.A.). At that time Jerusalem was not called Jerusalem it was called Baitulmaqdis. Umar R.A. Had ride all the way from Medina on his old camel together with he slave boy who rode half through the way and he(Umar R.A.) rode the other half through the Journey until they reached Baitulmaqdis on his old camel and his old garment with 18 holes. When he arrived the generals and great soldiers and scholars told Umar R.A. to changet his clothes and get a nice horse so that he will collect the key from Christian leaders, he didn't want to but the people convinced him to at least look good in front of them(the Christian leaders). When he changed the clothes and took the horse he immediately felt a change in his heart then he returned and took off the clothes and returned the horse, when he was asked why he told them that Allah has given us honor through Islam and if we look towards anything besides Allah thenot Allah himself will disgrace us(exactly why Jews, Christians and Satanists and unbelievers can treat muslims any how and get away with it) then the words of Umar R.A. reminded the Generals of the teachings of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.'s teachings and then their heart melted Umar then proceeded to meet with the Christians and collected the key they invited him to pray inside one their churches but he refused, he said that he feared that the Muslims will think it's a place of worship for them and then they'll claim it. He the proceeded to the mosque of Alaqsa and opened it and found refuse insided it (signifying abandonment) he cleaned the mosque himself and prayed 2 raka'at in it. The reason why Prophet Solomons A.S. Mosque is so important is because of the prayer he made to God for it and also there is no single spot in Alaqsa that a prophet(not all) sent to the Jews has not prayed on. 600 years later Satanists named templer knights invaded the Muslim world they took over Jerusalem and stole books that Prophet Solomon hid from people because they used it to practice magic. They were successful we are seeing the results... it was later conquered by the muslims again during the reign of Salahdeen the leader of ottoman empire and then returned to the hands of satanists during ww1 till date. Are you aware that Zorn it's and Jews don't pray inside because they believe they're not pure enough although we pray thesame way? Are you aware that zionsist don't respect that mosque the way they make you believe they do? Research more and see who is actually being oppressed in Palestine and o don't forget the Zoinist Jews came as refugees.

My Arabian church meme needs to educate you. You have been lied to bro. Wake up and save your soul. smiley
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2016
Muafrika2:
You are sure there is nothing unholy about this picture? undecided

Hate. angry
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2016
All you muslims should buy data and view this eye opening viideo. Dont be ignorants.

https://www.nairaland.com/3476388/true-antichrist-video-points
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by butterflylion: 11:17am On Dec 03, 2016
plappville:

Thank you very much. Looking at the bible, we will all agree that Jerusalem is originally a Jewish territory. Just like the Muslim's have Mecca as thier holiest site.
The holiest book of Islam is the Koran, which according to muslim tradition contains the teachings of MUhamed from all.ah. Unlike the Jewish Bible which contains hundreds of references to Jerusalem, the word "Jerusalem" appears nowhere in the Koran. So what is the Islamic spiritual connection to the site? They face mecca when they pray from Jerusalem, this shows this sight is not truelly mean to them, but as usual, they have mant thier mosque there to distract and make war with the true ower. History has proved that Muhammed himself has never made it to Jerusalem with his conquering armies, it was his successor, the "Caliph Omar", who captured Jerusalem from the Byzantines in 638. When Omar first visited the ruined {Temple mount,} he deliberately prayed south of the ruins of the Temple, toward Mecca, so that no one should think he was praying in the same direction as the Jews. The Muslim cannot pray facing Jerusalem. So whats the sense callin it thier holy site? undecided
Imagin the Jews go to Mecca and claim a site to be thier holy site, Blood will flow endlessly. . undecided All i see is still the AIM to dominate. But what will allah gain by forcing people to him?
Well. I came late to this party.
What is playing out there is a fulfillment of Prophecies. And theres nothing anyone can do about it.

Daniels Prophesy states that, When the messiah is cut down (killed), the daily sacrifices of the Jews shall cease for a season. During this season, the Gentiles dispensation shall be opened. The sacrifice of the Blood of the Messiah covers every Sacrifice that shd be made. During this time, the Gentles shall enter the holy temple and trample on it and defile it, for a time until a Time, a Time and Half a Time.
This interprets when the Antichrist shall rule the earth.

But before the advent of the Antichrist, the Jews must be kept from offering their daily sacrifices in their Holy Temple, hence the destruction of the Temple by a Roman General Titus in 70 AD. And the exile of the Jews to all the Nations of the world.

Now to the Trampling of the Holy site by the Gentles, was fulfiiled when Muslims went in there and erected a Temple of Idol in the Holy Place.

The Prophecy states that, there shall be a cleansing of the site in due time.
That Mosque shall be removed, but not my any political body, but wen the time is fufilled, it shall be removed.
The Bible states that the Holy Temple shall be rebuild and the daily sacricices shall resume. It is in that Temple that the Antichrist shall sit and declare himself God to be worshipped by the Jews and those who have recieved his Mark.
But the Jews will Cast him out as a Apostate. The reaction of the Jews to that demand will kickstart the fierce persecution of the Jews by the Antichrist. This will bring to pass the Prophecy of Revelation Chapter 12.

What we shd understand is this, the UN is not there to help the Nations Positively, the UN is also a fulfillment of Daniels Chapter 2's Prophecy. It is the last World Government on earth, and it is the Platform on which the Antichrist will stand to rule the world.

So, the UN is preparing the stage for the Antichrist.

These MATTER, NO BE SMALL CHILDREN MATTER.

THAT MOSQUE IS STANDING THERE FOR A REASON, AND, IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT, THE MOSQUE IS EMPTY INSIDE. SALATS ARE NOT HELD INSIDE THERE. IT IS USED AS A RECREATION CENTRE BY THE MUSLIMS.

THEY THINK THEY ARE WINNING, WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW IS THAT, THEY ARE ACTING OUT A SCRIPT.

The Antichrist will without any force relocate that Mosque and the Jewish Temple shall be rebuilt.

Everything circles around the Jewish Nation.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by mustymatic(m): 1:05am On Dec 04, 2016
plappville:

Maybe not only Christians qoute the quran out of context. The islamist terrorists do qoute out of context too? Na you know Arabic pass them abi? You brainwashed black man.

Git no time to waste
Here's one for you

https://www.nairaland.com/3487260/notable-lies-told-bible-christians
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2016
butterflylion:

Well. I came late to this party.
What is playing out there is a fulfillment of Prophecies. And theres nothing anyone can do about it.

Daniels Prophesy states that, When the messiah is cut down (killed), the daily sacrifices of the Jews shall cease for a season. During this season, the Gentiles dispensation shall be opened. The sacrifice of the Blood of the Messiah covers every Sacrifice that shd be made. During this time, the Gentles shall enter the holy temple and trample on it and defile it, for a time until a Time, a Time and Half a Time.
This interprets when the Antichrist shall rule the earth.

But before the advent of the Antichrist, the Jews must be kept from offering their daily sacrifices in their Holy Temple, hence the destruction of the Temple by a Roman General Titus in 70 AD. And the exile of the Jews to all the Nations of the world.

Now to the Trampling of the Holy site by the Gentles, was fulfiiled when Muslims went in there and erected a Temple of Idol in the Holy Place.

The Prophecy states that, there shall be a cleansing of the site in due time.
That Mosque shall be removed, but not my any political body, but wen the time is fufilled, it shall be removed.
The Bible states that the Holy Temple shall be rebuild and the daily sacricices shall resume. It is in that Temple that the Antichrist shall sit and declare himself God to be worshipped by the Jews and those who have recieved his Mark.
But the Jews will Cast him out as a Apostate. The reaction of the Jews to that demand will kickstart the fierce persecution of the Jews by the Antichrist. This will bring to pass the Prophecy of Revelation Chapter 12.

What we shd understand is this, the UN is not there to help the Nations Positively, the UN is also a fulfillment of Daniels Chapter 2's Prophecy. It is the last World Government on earth, and it is the Platform on which the Antichrist will stand to rule the world.

So, the UN is preparing the stage for the Antichrist.

These MATTER, NO BE SMALL CHILDREN MATTER.

THAT MOSQUE IS STANDING THERE FOR A REASON, AND, IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT, THE MOSQUE IS EMPTY INSIDE. SALATS ARE NOT HELD INSIDE THERE. IT IS USED AS A RECREATION CENTRE BY THE MUSLIMS.

THEY THINK THEY ARE WINNING, WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW IS THAT, THEY ARE ACTING OUT A SCRIPT.

The Antichrist will without any force relocate that Mosque and the Jewish Temple shall be rebuilt.

Everything circles around the Jewish Nation.

We know that the mosque standing in that site is fulling biblical prophecy. But they are very igorant. They are boastful, bragging they are dominating. Of course Christians know things are working out and the xoming of Christ is approaching. Thank you very much for a well detailed comment. kiss
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by plappville(f): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2016
mustymatic:

Git no time to waste
Here's one for you

https://www.nairaland.com/3487260/notable-lies-told-bible-christians

You get no time? Do you know the koran better than the Arabs? The Islamist terrorist? Muhammad rape girls they too are raping girls. Ecetera....they are the true Muslims who practice Muhammad 100% according to the quran and hadites.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by mustymatic(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2016
plappville:

You get no time? Do you know the koran better than the Arabs? The Islamist terrorist? Muhammad rape girls they too are raping girls. Ecetera....they are the true Muslims who practice Muhammad 100% according to the quran and hadites.
And your god raped his underage daughter to get his mini self out just to get killed so that you can sin.
Why don't you direct your quotes to the 100%
Told ya got no time for you and your childish rants
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by butterflylion: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
plappville:

We know that the mosque standing in that site is fulling biblical prophecy. But they are very igorant. They are boastful, bragging they are dominating. Of course Christians know things are working out and the xoming of Christ is approaching. Thank you very much for a well detailed comment. kiss
Godbless saint.

Let the proud, be proud still. Let the arrogant, be arrogant still. Let the froward, be froward still.

Maranatha, Jesus is at the door.
Re: Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World by najib632(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
plappville:

Of course they know Je was telling a parable. This people are brainwashed. They think they can fool the world for too long. Islam is facing strong hate now. They have been killing innocent people for allah. Now many Western Nations have woke up. Islam will be eradicated. We know that Christ will defeat the motber beast. That will be the end of Islam.
You want Christianity and Judaism to reign so that more women will become harlots and more men will become gays, let pastors keep on using magic to deceive the masses, let your satanic popes keep on declaring who is a saint and telling you that Jesus A.S. will side with gays. If not because the muslims of now are not dedicated to serving God, I swear by almighty Allah you(Jews, polytheists, agnostics, atheists and pagans) will never touch a Muslim and go Scott free. Why is it that nobody discriminates the U.A.E.? let me tell you why it's because they're focused more on worldly and materialistic things...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? / 50 Questions Christians Cannot Answer! / Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.