Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv (5019 Views)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by mekaboy(m): 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Just heard of channels TV that Ghana has sent a team to start talks of the power supply threat.

NNPC insists they will cut 70% supply. Ghana owes $108m.

Lets have pity on our brothers.

#PityGhana.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by yanabasee(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Pity How

I've been without light for months now! And those idiotz will in few years celebrate another years of interrupted power supply!!!

Which way

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
chai! See gobe
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by Luckymay(f): 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
Pity ke. We have been without light for years now, let them have a taste of darkness and see how it hurts. Mtchewww
. And they even have the enfrontray to owe such huge amount.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Please temper justice with mercy, they are our brothers, biko.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by sandraokosun: 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
thunder fire them! Small change when we dey manage

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by kinmayor(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
The debt is huge sha

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by aye9ice007(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
When there is no light?! They think this regime of sai baba na play play?! Money for hand d**k for t**o! Quote me and recieve knock

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
so we have enough gas up to a point of export n we still struggle with power generation.. no wahala..

theres always a story........

in other news... congratulations to me.. just finished my NYSC POP...
Wish me well if u care.. cool

21 Likes

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by stepo707: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
This thread should be interesting
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by baby124: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
So it is Nigerian's that can suffer. If the begging comes with the money owed, then they should be warned not to be late next time. But if no money, then sorry. Nigerians come first. So our children don't deserve to sleep with light and AC. It's Ghana children that deserve that privilege

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by signz: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Haba nah. We shouldn't do this.

Very soon our hope of selling our gas outside this country may lie in this ECOWAS region.

We should treat Ghana with respect. We should treat them as a credit worthy customer wink.

Please let's stop this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by otukpo(f): 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lol
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by kokoA(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
So dem dey owe us plenty like this an their citizens have the guts to keep insulting us on per second billing. shocked No mercy jor!

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by stevecantrell: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
GEJ was playing big brother, allowing their debt to hit $100 m but PMB isn't smiling...

1 Like

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by Emekamex(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
We should stop doing charity when our own people are suffering. Ghana should pay up ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by omoelesa(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ghana must pay

1 Like

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ghana must pay

1 Like

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by fablola: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hearsay, eh? Look for better work, gossip hawker!
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by Yeske2(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
aye9ice007:
When there is no light?! They think this regime of sai baba na play play?! Money for hand d**k for t**o! Quote me and recieve knock
Chisos!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by idu1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ghana must pay.....

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by Pavore9: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Let them pay what they owe.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by Chubhie: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
0taPiaPia:
so we have enough gas up to a point of export n we still struggle with power generation.. no wahala..

theres always a story........

in other news... congratulations to me.. just finished my NYSC POP...
Wish me well if u care.. cool
Plays Timi Dakol's Wish Me Well.
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Thunder wey go fire their left yanssh still dey do press up. cmon let them go and look for money. nonsense
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by philGeo(m): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Who is the master now? They must pay before we will even listing to them, the time they are insulting us, punishing my brothers over there they forget that the owe us.
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by akins56(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
lubbish!, let their president come and dobale and give double twalle to buhari, we go give dem shikini time!
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by AyeeIdris(f): 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
To the Ghanians reading this, I apologize on behalf of my people. They can be crass at times. I apologize again

Do you think Nigeria is debt free? Show some respect. We claim to have culture. Culture demands you treat your neighbours with dignity at all times

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by pbs4real(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
mekaboy:
Just heard of channels TV that Ghana has sent a team to start talks of the power supply threat.

NNPC insists they will cut 70% supply. Ghana owes $108m.

Lets have pity on our brothers.

#PityGhana.
pity who Wen we ve been suffering frm electricity
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by JENMAUCY(f): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
They should let Ghana be! I don't believe that cutting of the power supply will improve our own, if that's our power problem why do we see constant power supply few weeks back. They should leave Ghana alone and work on our own power supply. Are they not the ones that told us that people that vandalise gas pipe has reduced? That it's the reason for the power supply boost. To me it's out of jealousy that Ghana use to celebrate uninterrupted power supply. They are owing us,so? Does it mean that we are not owing any other. country? Abeg make una go do our light joor
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by nd07(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
We better reconsider Ghana or else they end up sourcing an alternative or better way & loose their respect 4 us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Plan To Increase Electricity Tariff – Discos / JUST IN!!! Gov. Umahi Begins Construction Of International Airport (photos) / Breaking!! Violent Clash Between Akwa Ibom Residents And Yoruba (Graphic Video!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.