Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

"Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress (58906 Views)

Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? / Bobrisky Arrested By Lagos Police For Assaulting A Lady Who Was Filiming Him / Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by AzontoGhost(m): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
coachwilcox:
That's a naija blood for you. He drop him number. Your kokonsa ends by shouting on the radio and Anas taping secret videos. Come out and perform like a man. Na lie. Na why all these naija boys dey run things for una country.

Na the same kokonsa dey drive una to HIPC. Naija go soon cut gas over $100m unpaid debts. Dumsor will start. Blue skies and other companies laying off. Dollar playing Maradona on cedis.

Chai. Ghana. I pity the country.
Naira is equivalent to tissues... think about that undecided
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by tchalae: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
mrham03:
and you were even brain dead to mention the word 'ghanaians' i bet you mention the name ghana more than you call your mum's name. slowpoke.

4 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by JiggamanGh: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Unclerukus:
Every country has its own indigenous set of prostitutes, rapist and Co, you must be a kid. Ashawo is a Nigerian pidgin, do you expect it to bring up Jamaicans or french. There are a set of Nigerians commonly found in Ghana, the yahoo boys (the can't operate well in Nigeria because of EFCC, but get ample freedom in Ghana, says a lot about Ghana) and the Igbo business men( they can be found in almost any English speaking country, they are hard working and dexterous in making money,they are business nomads). Taking cheap shots at Nigeria is strange because as early as last year, the Ghanaian government had to take some advice from Nigeria based on economic planning and policies, Nigerians and whites control large swaths of investment in Ghana, I stayed in Ghana for some time because my Dad was transferred there for 3 years and I can boldly tell you that the average Ghanaians man seems laid-back (lazy like) only content with taking banku and liquor in the morning, why won't people come over to flood the country if the indigenous men aren't dexterous with industry and business

Yet the Indians, Lebanese and South Africans control your economy.

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by mrham03(m): 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
wallace83:

U look like one of those tutu line girls in Ashaiman
those ashewos you see in ashaiman, circle, etc are igbos gals. Mumu/ kwasia

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by megley(f): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Na you useless. See ur extra-large fake eye lashes!

Abeg!
*somebody plz point out the angry smiley!
Thanks - I dey vex!
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Unclerukus: 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
AzontoGhost:

if we look up to Nigeria, we would be throwing bombs here and there... inferiority complex indeed undecided
Terrorism isn't the countries doing, Nigeria is a very large country they can hide better, to wipe out boko haram isn't child's play, I read borno state is the same size of belgium. Ghana should be a little bigger than Oyo state if am correct, so think what a group like al-shabab or boko haram might do in Ghana, am thinking total annihilation and chaos. You have Muslims in Ghana which a group amongst must be radical, just pray if a country with the best military in Africa can't easily flush them out, think of Ghana which is marginally bigger than Oyo state. Saying something like that is insensitive to the affected and dead.

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by mrham03(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
tchalae:

Loool, Sorry I misspelt d noun for ur country men...honestly u guys knw a lot about us, to think ull even b readin abt Nigerian politics on dis platform....I dunno jackshit abt yall, cos u guys r so irrelevant even in d tiny African ecospace.....better unsubscribe from dis platform and look for cedisland, cos u making a fool of urself wen u keep quoting me in my webspace
i didnt have time to read the poo you just wrote. Just bring vans and come take those 5 million bokogerians from ghana.
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by zudozz: 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
na inyanya cause all dis problem.

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by tchalae: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2015

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by coachwilcox(m): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
AzontoGhost:

Naira is equivalent to tissues... think about that undecided

Lol. With 10000 naira I go live fine for days in Nigeria. With 100 cedis I can barely get by in a day. Fuel like 50 cedis. Boys Boys 15 cedis. 3 Club beer 15 cedis. Shashiwowo 20. Money don finish. I never buy water tanker and ECG credit o.

Chai. Even my dstv subscription dey increase every month. Shit gayna.

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Unclerukus: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:

seriously, any country has a fair share of multinational companies even the US and UK, that's what keep an economy going but am talking of small and medium scale businesses,the "underground economy", retailing. majority of small and medium scale businesses in Nigeria are owned by Nigerians. When we talk of controlling economy we talk of input and stakeholders in the IGR, most of it is through oil and Nigeria has partnership with all oil companies through the NNPC, so basically we control our economy.

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by AzontoGhost(m): 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
coachwilcox:

Lol. With 10000 naira I go live fine for days in Nigeria. With 100 cedis I can barely get by in a day. Fuel like 50 cedis. Boys Boys 15 cedis. 3 Club beer 15 cedis. Shashiwowo 20. Money don finish. I never buy water tanker and ECG credit o.

That's your problem. undecided .
Niggaarea is a hell on earth!
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by tchalae: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Unclerukus:
seriously, any country has a fair share of multinational companies even the US and UK, that's what keep an economy going but am talking of small and medium scale businesses,the "underground economy", retailing. majority of small and medium scale businesses in Nigeria are owned by Nigerians. When we talk of controlling economy we talk of input and stakeholders in the IGR, most of it is through oil and Nigeria has partnership with all oil companies through the NNPC, so basically we control our economy.

Thank u bruh...Please educate them

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by JiggamanGh: 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
Unclerukus:

You don't own ish in your own country. You people are treated like second class citizens but here you are bragging about your people in my country. The fact is the average Nigerian business is a dvd seller. Nothing else, you don't own squat in Ghana you don't shit in your country.
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by tchalae: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You don't own ish in your own country. You people are treated like second class citizens but here you are bragging about your people in my country. The fact is the average Nigerian business is a dvd seller. Nothing else, you don't own squat in Ghana you don't shit in your country.

4 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by tchalae: 12:00am On Oct 16, 2015
One Love Africa....lol

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by JiggamanGh: 12:05am On Oct 16, 2015
tchalae:

Stl haven't seen any of ur country men on Forbes...wch means u cnt even afford to sell dvds.....jokes on u bro....lol

You have many on Forbes and yet 60% of your people live on a $ a day. You fools brag about the 1% while the average Nigerian is dirt poor.
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by buzzmania(m): 12:10am On Oct 16, 2015
coachwilcox:

At your age you still sound aimless in life.

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by AzontoGhost(m): 12:12am On Oct 16, 2015
Unclerukus:
Terrorism isn't the countries doing, Nigeria is a very large country they can hide better, to wipe out boko haram isn't child's play, I read borno state is the same size of belgium. Ghana should be a little bigger than Oyo state if am correct, so think what a group like al-shabab or boko haram might do in Ghana, am thinking total annihilation and chaos. You have Muslims in Ghana which a group amongst must be radical, just pray if a country with the best military in Africa can't easily flush them out, think of Ghana which is marginally bigger than Oyo state. Saying something like that is insensitive to the affected and dead.
I don't really give a damn about what you've just spewed here.
but then, let me give you some Ghanaian education since Nigerian education is doing you more harm than good.

Borno state = 70,898 km2 (27,374 sq mi)
Belgium = 30,528 km2 (11,787 sq mi)
Now how does this translate into same size as you read

Oyo state = 28,454 km2 (10,986 sq mi)
Ghana = 238,535 km 2 (92,099 sq mi)
If the difference seems marginal to you, Then you need to .............. (fill in yourself undecided )

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Unclerukus: 12:15am On Oct 16, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I stayed In Ghana so it isn't new, take a stroll in osu tomorrow and count Nigerian businesses. But as long as that makes you sleep well at night, good for you http://ameyawdebrah.com/revealed-meet-nigerian-tycoons-running-ghanas-economy/ .

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by JiggamanGh: 12:17am On Oct 16, 2015
Unclerukus:
I stayed In Ghana so it isn't new, take a stroll in osu tomorrow and count Nigerian businesses. But as long as that makes you sleep well at night, good for you http://ameyawdebrah.com/revealed-meet-nigerian-tycoons-running-ghanas-economy/ .

Do the same in your country because you are treated like third class citizens.
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Unclerukus: 12:21am On Oct 16, 2015
AzontoGhost:

I don't really give a damn about what you've just spewed here.
but then, let me give you some Ghanaian education since Nigerian education is doing you more harm than good.

Borno state = 70,898 km2 (27,374 sq mi)
Belgium = 30,528 km2 (11,787 sq mi)
Now how does this translate into same size as you read

Oyo state = 28,454 km2 (10,986 sq mi)
Ghana = 238,535 km 2 (92,099 sq mi)
If the difference seems marginal to you, Then you need to .............. (fill in yourself undecided )
I didn't have it confirmed through wikipedia, but from what I see here about 4-5 states in Nigeria combined should be the same or equivalent size of Ghana. That says a lot.
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Unclerukus: 12:31am On Oct 16, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Do the same in your country because you are treated like third class citizens.
Every country also has disgruntled citizens and different classes. There are grades to standards of living in any economic environment. Am not in that group, my parent are educated and earn good income. That's a concept you should understand. Guess you did economics in school.
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by AzontoGhost(m): 12:32am On Oct 16, 2015
Unclerukus:
I didn't have it confirmed through wikipedia, but from what I see here about 4-5 states in Nigeria combined should be the same or equivalent size of Ghana. That says a lot.
I'm not claiming Ghana is bigger than Nigeria... never!
I want you to argue with facts and not just your own concocted info... undecided

anyway its late here sha.. Have a good nite. wink
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by remiotega: 1:39am On Oct 16, 2015
I'm a Nigerian Lady.
I must say that "most" Nigerian guys need to grow up. I'm not even a public figure....but I get disgusted wen guys bring out dia hands to shake me. For Gods sake... U hav done all sorts wit dat hand ... Unwashed .... And u expect me to shake u? How much more hug! So because she's an artist she shud go about shaking and hugging anybody dat wants? Com on !
Its unethical for a guy to even bring out his hands to shake a lady... Let d lady do dat.
For d guy to even still go to her in her car... To say jack... It says a lot of trash abt him. Most naija guys do dat... Dey want to talk to u, u don't want to talk . D next tin na insult... I hav experienced dat severely... Abeg I no dey support non.sens.
And to think dat som ladies ar even takin sides wit d guy sef is unbelivable... These same guys dat c u on d streets,try to talk to u, u don't want and dey call u olosho or wareva... He went to do it to d wrong person.. Guess he tot he was in Nigeria where anytin goes.. Is it by force??

3 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 16, 2015
bottom line stay away from actresses.

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by pussyphilia(m): 5:47am On Oct 16, 2015
Bring that Yvonne of a girl here let me flog her bitchy Asz cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by mrham03(m): 5:53am On Oct 16, 2015
tchalae:
grin

To think ur country shares d name of a polythene bag in my country....super hilarious mehn...lol cheesy

To even think ur country shares d name of a polythene bag in my country is super hilarious mehn...lol
to think every nigerian including you are baby factory products makes me puke. Such low lives you all are.
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=coachwilcox post=39027895]That's a naija blood for you. He drop him number. Your kokonsa ends by shouting on the radio and Anas taping secret videos. Come out and perform like a man. Na lie. Na why all these naija boys dey run things for una country.

Na the same kokonsa dey drive una to HIPC. Naija go soon cut gas over $100m unpaid debts. Dumsor will start. Blue skies and other companies laying off. Dollar playing Maradona on cedis.

Chai. Ghana. I pity the country. [/quote

My nigga!!!
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 16, 2015
Unclerukus:
Every country has its own indigenous set of prostitutes, rapist and Co, you must be a kid. Ashawo is a Nigerian pidgin, do you expect it to bring up Jamaicans or french. There are a set of Nigerians commonly found in Ghana, the yahoo boys (the can't operate well in Nigeria because of EFCC, but get ample freedom in Ghana, says a lot about Ghana) and the Igbo business men( they can be found in almost any English speaking country, they are hard working and dexterous in making money,they are business nomads). Taking cheap shots at Nigeria is strange because as early as last year, the Ghanaian government had to take some advice from Nigeria based on economic planning and policies, Nigerians and whites control large swaths of investment in Ghana, I stayed in Ghana for some time because my Dad was transferred there for 3 years and I can boldly tell you that the average Ghanaians man seems laid-back (lazy like) only content with taking banku and liquor in the morning, why won't people come over to flood the country if the indigenous men aren't dexterous with industry and business

SON OF A GUN ......apart from apeteshi nothing wey dem knw dia women hustle pass them self
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by cococandy(f): 6:16am On Oct 16, 2015
I think I believe him more than her.

His story is more credible and unless he was really drunk or high, that her story didn't really add up.

Dude should have just ignored her afterwards instead of trying to go talk to her again. Have some pride man: undecided
I wonder what would make me go try to talk to someone who snubbed me in the presence of other people at first. Gat too much pride for that kind of rubbish regardless of the status of the so called celeb.

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Bossu!!!!!! Your ignorance is bliss......OK I'm tired of exchanging words with you guys ,and who told you these foreigners control Nigeria's economy.... Look face it Nigeria is bigger than Ghana,if they sneeze countries in west Africa would catch a cold ..pause and do your research and see how much and what Ghana gains from Nigeria... The fact that I'm a Ghanaian no go stop me from stating the obvious...... But I really wanna meet you guys the way una mouth dey run its clear to see u never had love and need someone to show you the light hmmm you guys should stop being bitter

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts / Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family / Ethiopian Airways Celebrates Wizkid Aboard The Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.