Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. (113338 Views)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / No Sex Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by IceDude(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! there's nothing Controlling bout what ah just said....****

Okay...Ah just woke Up..Can we do this some other Time? please? sad At least when I've actually Brushed my Teeth and had a good meal?? Then, I'll Reply You! deal? lipsrsealed
If not for onething i would have asked u to "gerrara here" but i wont say it

5 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 16, 2015
IceDude:
If not for onething i would have asked u to "gerrara here" but i wont say it
it pained You Huh? embarassed

Lemme help Yah then..

********************Gerrarahia!!!!! "grin"

...Next Time don't quote people U Know Nothing About undecided

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by IceDude(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
it pained You Huh? embarassed

Lemme help Yah then..

********************Gerrarahia!!!!! "grin"

...Next Time don't quote people U Know Nothing About undecided
LMAO, pain ke? The fact that ur husband/bf writes application letter b4 he ban.gs ur kondus doesnt mean all men are like him.......Go and brush ur teeth jor!

6 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Omofairy(f): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2015
IceDude:
And so? Is she the only woman with kondus?.........At times u women are just so annoying!

Well bae, remember you ain't the only man as well. Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by IceDude(m): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2015
Omofairy:

Well bae, remember you ain't the only man as well. Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
Yap, its beta we just go our separate ways. I cant beg for what is legally mine......U don hear say landlord take permission 4rm tenant b4 he enta im own house?

2 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Harmvirus(f): 8:53am On Oct 16, 2015
cheesy
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Omofairy(f): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2015
IceDude:
Yap, its beta we just go our separate ways. I cant beg for what is legally mine......U don hear say landlord take permission 4rm tenant b4 he enta im own house?

With this mentality, It's obvious I can only explain this to you, but I cannot comprehend it for you. So I'd rather save my time. Bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by adioolayi(m): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2015
Lol.....Was trying to pity the OP...stayed glued to the very end..only to find out it was a thoughtful, well written joke...It's a play abeg stop it!
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by misspicy(f): 9:05am On Oct 16, 2015
wristbangle:
Do me, I do you. Man no go vex cheesy grin
If you try that kin shii with me u are done for shogbo...na padlock i go use lock my pant undecided
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by IceDude(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2015
LMAO......Chai! Nigerian women! Incase u all dont know "I Dont Negotiate With Kondus, I Destroy Them" grin

6 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by nigeriancuban: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2015
hmmm,ooooopp

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by AleqsChizar(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2015
Kindly download these blazing IGALA RAP songs by ALEQS CHIZAR#

G'OMI ABAJOI
http://madeinksu.com/post/384/music-aleqs-chizar-g-omi-abajoi-

KP'IBE WE ft OD Tension
http://ksuamebo.com/2015/07/aleqs-chizar-feat-od-tension-kpibe-we-prod-by-samzy-aleqs-chizar-x-od-tension/

Facebook: ALEQS CHIZAR
Twitter: @AleqsChizar
Instagram: @al_chizar
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by wristbangle: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
misspicy:

If you try that kin shii with me u are done for shogbo...na padlock i go use lock my pant undecided

Ah ahn! Which kind sweetheart be this? cry
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by misspicy(f): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
wristbangle:

Ah ahn! Which kind sweetheart be this? cry
undecided say sowi
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
missyadorable:

what is this sl.ut even saying?

U should have wasted really??
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by wristbangle: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
misspicy:

undecided say sowi

Lol. Sowi 4 wetin! tongue

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by 400billionman: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Women are just soo selfish.

If you try measuring up to them the way they treat you, then you are on your own..

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Funjosh(m): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
LMAO that husband must be Crazy cheesy grin
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by kobonaire(m): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
This is why you just keep like 4 runs girls on the side so that a good F is just a call away .... and make sure you are rubberized all the time - play safe.

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by MARKone(m): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
Funny

But I really do not blame women, that is one weapon the utilise effectively against Men to whip us in line, bobos be washing plate, sweeping the house and even backing the baby, so that madam no go have any reason to say she is tired. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by luorquay: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
xxxangel:
bros I hail oooo, u try wella jst prepare ur mind becos d kind meal u will be getin dis week even ur dog will shouting blood of jesus

Bros ma belle wan tear with laffta
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by preciousMI1(f): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
nice joke . . . try this in real life, and you won't be having sex for three months. cheesy

then a small girl out there will do her job... then she'll start looking for pastors to pray him back

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by kobonaire(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
chinweke3:
Scholarship Offer Available
I.C.T Training & Certification..,
Click Here: http://419.com
get acquainted with rule 6 and 11
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
mayorkyzo:

http://www.primepuzzle.com/leesnewest/one-wave-short.html

Yawwwnnnn....

Marry the right person, do the right stuff and you'll never have to worry about this.

My Wife that I married rightfully and paid dowry on and prostrated on the ground in her house to beg her parents for her hand in marriage will deny me sex?

She'll do it once and only once.

But anyways sha, she herself sabi the kind of person that married her grin

Men, be the Man of your house or someone else will.

**Spits on the ground and walks out of thread. Muttering to himself "if Denzel or LL Cool J or Obama asks OPs Wife for sex she'll open that tang like an fng draw bridge though

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by gog4life(m): 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
hahahaha chai na my trouser tear so oh!!!

una no go kill me oh!!!!

Dat will settle d case for life, n anytime she offend u, n d following day u ask her out, hmmmmmn she no go follow u oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by luorquay: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao! "grin"

Try this with me...We won't even share the same Bedroom for the next 6years....You'd probably sleep in the couch or something......undecided

*****************************"LoL! that's wicked!

Errmmm......couch?? Whose house is it by the way?? Na obodo oyinbo this your suggestion go work oo.

3 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by lewisacid(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Stori stori ......stori
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by 2good(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Omofairy:
And you can say hello to extended celibacy

She will beg him for sex if he chooses to get it outside and not touch her for 3 months

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.